1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The 100 Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Cobalt, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Citrus

Citrus First Year

If it helps, I read NH's post #2516 just now and I'm still confused
    --- Post automerged ---
    coolstorybro

2. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Smiles ngl I read this twice and I'm super having trouble following this line of thought.

Like, just spoon feed me, what are you saying about empoof's alignment w/r/t all that?

3. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    I meant Nothing Happens.

4. Nothing Happens

Nothing Happens Squib

I think Poof's tunneled on you because it took a bit for you to understand what he was saying in his posts.

5. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Blah. Was hoping from a little different to this.

Would agree in Empoof/Bears scum teams Citrus is town, in fact would say that Citrus/Bears are probably not W/W in general. For me right now, I'm realllllllllllllllllllly confident in Empoof flipping scum, gamestate wise it's the equivalent to The Office type game where you can step back, use some base reads, work with teams and this slot just comes up, over and over again as a hit.

In Empoof/Bears worlds, Fonti town read gets solidified, Jarizok gets locked in as town, Stanari/You/Eido remain town, I might take another look at Vaimes there purely for his attempt to redirect focus to Nego earlier in the day phase but he's probably still just town. I have Nego/Bears as not W/W so he's probably town too and I just feel very good about DLGN(Jan) being town in general but yeah, worht a relook at interaction wise. Looking towards M7 would really be needed here, NH/Kai too, so agree with the "scum team probably in the PoE" one.

In Empoof!Scum/Bears!Town world, I have a few tin foil thoughts that I was hoping you'd also maybe have here, there's only one world I've had Eido fitting with this game, and it's this one; re him trying to sneak Tsaiah into the town core early on in the game and then just ignoring a lot of people putting forward how the meta reasoning he's using to town read the slot doesn't hold water and giving himself an out to not hard push there, then the sort vote on Empoof and movement off afterwards makes a lot of sense as scum in this world; think he's pretty much always town, but yeah, this is the world where I've got him fitting in.

6. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

That reply made me want to vote Citrus again. The ‘coolstorybro’ I mean.

7. Nothing Happens

Nothing Happens Squib

Yeah I've had this ISO open for way too long and might have clicked post preemptively. I think he's still a wolf and has this really narrow focus that's colored by one post he read and then an interaction that went foul over a misunderstood word.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Still nothing will be as unfortunate as when I asked Newcomb if he was actually a duke in his AMA and he kinda head tilted at me.

8. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I mean, I wasn't particularly amused when I thought it was directed at me

9. Newcomb

Mm, it's not impossible.

Have trouble coming up with two partners in that world. Like... Empoof/Eido what? Kai, maaaaybe? I feel like Eido would feel pretty exposed basically going out on a limb for both Kai AND tsiaah.

10. Jarizok

That’s still not a very townie reaction. Now I’m thinking we had wagons on two scum all day long and the scum team is all hands aboard for the mislynch on Empoof. And I don’t even townread Empoof much at all.

11. Newcomb

I still don't get the joke tbh :v

12. Jarizok

If I drop Reg/Eido from my scum guess I can make it fit...

Beru/Citrus/Nego/Kai?

Beru/Citrus/Nego/FONTI o.0

Dumdumduuuum

13. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    <screaming>

14. Newcomb

HOLY FUCK I JUST GOT IT.

gdi smiles that's so lame

15. Jarizok

Of course Reg is the main pusher of Empoof but /shrug.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Duke Nukem?

16. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Jari, why are you townreading Empoof?

lol

17. Citrus

Citrus First Year

It's ok Jarizok, I forgive you nonetheless.

(do you seriously think Beruru and I can be aligned after the last few pages lol)

18. Empoof

Empoof Muggle

Vote Beruru

There's no world where beruru votes Cirtus over me while calling me a hard wolf after Cirtus and I's interactions. They know for a fact that I'm super bus adverse so that would ring major alarm bells. Like MAAAJOR alarm bells.

Really frustrated with RegFan's literal non-consideration that I'm town. Sucks because I actually like the conviction he has with the read and if you inserted another persons name in all the posts he's talked about wrt me I'd probably listen to him more often than not. There's something about the way he posts that just feels convincing.

Jarizok uber townie, it's like tonally completely different from his champs game to the point of ridiculousness. His stances feel way more malleable to content and reevaluation, something about the way he chugs information just feels good.

Cirtus looks really good from his stuff with beruru. Especially his frustration with them legitimately being rude while he's trying so hard to keep a calm composure. Nothing Happens is right, I think I just got lost with the way he interacted with me and misunderstood me. I kinda wanna give him townpoints just for accessing it correctly, feels stupid but he correctly saw my perspective even if he came to the wrong conclusion from it.

I'm here I'm gonna project town hopefully. Thought I got over my case of being a wolfy villager after [ongoing] but apparently not.

19. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Empoof/Eido/Nego/NH?-esque type world is what the tin foil is. (Have most other players as non w/w with those type of players)

But talk with me about just ;general thoughts;, I'm not in a headspace to do deep catch up reading and posting but I am here and around enough to just bounce on some things and would very much like to do that with you here, particularly re; Empoof.

20. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Sorry, I can't read. Lol.