1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The 100 Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Cobalt, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    I'm going to just try and detach from this game almost completely outside of small posts from hereon, this isn't healthy.

I agree with very little of this fwiw, I have NH more likely to be mafia if Fen is mafia too, not if Fen is town so the "1 in there" I strongly disagree with. I don't have anything that has NH/Tsaiah as unaligned nor do I town read Tsaiah -- do agree her inactivity is now NAI and should be looking elsewhere, contemplating moving to Fenwicked but I won't move my vote until I leave today and when I do my vote will stay wherever it is until EOD. I don't see any reason why there's 'only 1' in Nego/Citrus/Kai, no anti-aligns in there too.

2. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Okay, I have a tsaiah read now.

The main thing is that they come across as extremely nervous. Stanari, is that a thing for them regardless of alignment?

3. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Why is NH/fen 1 mafia as opposed to 2? I'm assuming as opposed to 0 is predicated on either or being scum-reads but I don't see the logic beyond that

Tsaiah is probably town + NH/tsiah has 1 mafia = ???
    Why that unalignment? Beyond the fact that all you're saying there is NH is mafia.

This entire blurb boils to fen + tsaiah town, NH mafia except all the logic is missing and that conclusion doesn't even come out of the post obviously. Clarify pls

4. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Jan/Vaimes not hugely likely, yes, agree with Newcomb that I think it plays out differently if they're together but haven't ruled it out as im possible. I mean, sure, there's probably 1 scum somewhere in my town reads, I don't think it's more than that though and can weed that out as the game progresses? Can you explain the Beru lazy meta in one sentence and what's moved Vaimes up?

5. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

Why do you have him more likely to be mafia if fen is mafia?
    --- Post automerged ---
    Beru is carefree.

Vaimes is carefree.

6. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Beruru is slowly losing stock again, and I won't be particularly amused if it continuously does that with bolsters every now and then when pressure occurs.
    --- Post automerged ---
    @Gemma
    Pick me pick me, I quoted your posts too!

7. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

You asked the same thing as Jan and I'm working on it, calm down.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Also, this is my process of figuring things out, not of giving you the answers, so don't be silly about it please.

8. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    I think it could be a thing for both alignments. There's a decent number of worlds where she isn't as town, and probably some where she does a better job hiding it as scum.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I disagree strongly with Beru and anemically with Vaimes.

9. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

This is a pretty bad read but I don't think it's the way that you read a partner who is being dumpstered.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Wait, I just remembered that I think I played against tsaiah when she was mafia in a game on MU a while back. Okay, I'm going to read that game because I have vague memories about her game there.

You don't think Beru is carefree but you think they're town for different reasons?

10. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    You should definitely read that, actually, she doesn't have a lot of posts but the tonerange is more similar than Office.

11. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

I can't find the thing that I thought was unaligned about NH/tsaiah which means it probably only existed in my own mind. Oh well.
    --- Post automerged ---
    This is the part where I remember that oh yeah I'm not actually allowed to put the insane ramblings that go on inside my mind into the game thread because other people have brains.
    --- Post automerged ---
    tsaiah's ISO feels like an upside down hype smiley.

12. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    That's a very evocative description.

13. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

My lynch preference yesterday was: smiles > tsaiah > Miner > Kai

My lynch preference today is: smiles > tsaiah> Miner > Kai
    --- Post automerged ---
    In other words, I have no one that I actually want to lynch outside NH.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Okay, I have not played with tsaiah. Sad wilt-y noise.

14. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Found the way he went about coming back into the thread and analysing the game, particularly re; the Fenwicked in 738 to make sense in a world where scum are in trouble and have little thread presence/control and are knowing that losing a member just starts a momentum that they can't particularly recover from so he's trying to save a partner. I think the reasoning behind the Fenwicked stance fits that sort of thing and not a "Protecting/getting cred for defending a townie" type thing moreso, the response to Stanari in 920 sort of felt like the same sort of thing. The "Sure he could have been bussed 'BUT' ~vague non specific reason why he might be town~" is how I've seen scum treat partners before. There's also another element to this that you'l just have to to accept as RAISONS since I don't think it's healthy to mention here but yeah, I don't have them as anti-aligned at all. Not saying if we lynch one, they flip scum to murderize the other instantly, but I'd certainly be looking at them.

Bleh to the carefree explanations, don't find it accurate re; Bears play here either, actually strongly disagree with it.

15. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    She replaced out of Hydra Game 6...way before you replaced in, which I may have forgotten >> is that what you were thinking of?

16. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Also I think I'm good to lock Stanari in as town after going through her ISO?

17. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    I think Beru is very far from carefree but I can see the shape of them being town, for other reasons, yes.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Congratulations!

18. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

You're so. Slow.

19. Nothing Happens

Nothing Happens Squib

Really? I sure liked it when I made it.

20. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

To be completely honest I just didn't want to write words and that was the easiest single word that came to me to describe the lack of muddy intentfulness that they have when they're mafia.
    --- Post automerged ---
    No, was different game. I can read that game too though!