1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The "awesomely bad" fanfics thread

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by Midknight, Aug 9, 2005.

Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

I might be possible but it isnt fucking happening, is it? Thank god for that.

2. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

I'm sure some whipped scientist will find a way eventually, just b/c he made the mistake of telling his wife that "If I could carry it, I would honey!" That guy must die before he finishes his studies!

3. Necrule Paen

Necrule Paen DLP Elite DLP Supporter

If this ever truly happens then it will probably get its start from a country in desperate need of women like China or urban India, good luck finding and killing that one scientist out of billion who will come up with it.

4. Xiph0

Xiph0 Yoda Admin

Can they just c-section it out, or does the maturing of the fetus kill the subject?

5. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

I do think I'd rather sooner have a test tube baby or a surrogate then be a male dad I mean jesus, just the humiliation factor alone would be enough

6. Silent

Silent Kinky Wench

Fetuses mature relatively slowly - they'd probably have to do a c-section while the baby was still premature (36 weeks, maybe) so the subject didn't die, but if 14-year-olds can carry babies, it shouldn't immediately kill a guy.

7. Necrule Paen

Necrule Paen DLP Elite DLP Supporter

Like a said, only in an area where there is a great need. I personally would never do it. Pregnancy is dangerous enough for women and they are made to carry babies, I would shudder to think of the mortality rate that would result if men are hacksawed into carrying a pregnancy. Whenever I hear mpreg I can't help but think of that Leprecaun movie where that greedy old man wished for the Leprecaun's gold and had it materialized in the guy's stomach. No thanks.

8. Xiph0

Xiph0 Yoda Admin

My personal belief is that women aren't nessecarily " made " to carry babies.. well damnit yeah they are but.. I think they've evolved since the first epoch and their bone structure changed to better suit the needs. I'd have a kid just for the hell of it, it'd be weird - sure - but it'd be funny as hell telling everyone around me.

So how many attempts would you estim. for a successful birth?

9. nonjon

nonjon Alumni Retired Staff

See, whenever I read MPREG I think of the pure brilliance of the masterpiece of filmmaking that is the movie "Junior". The pregnant Governator! I'll be back! Or at least the most retarded literary device in a shitfilled genre!

And rarely is it ever actually "Male Pregnancy" in some realistic form. The characters are typically whiny bitches who happen to have penises still. Bitches being pregnant is nothing new. Or interesting. Or intriguing. Or worthwhile. Or clever. Or worth my time.

10. Silent

Silent Kinky Wench

Err, it would depend upon individual circumstances and how good the medical technology being used was, but if they had it down, I'd estimate somewhere between ten and twenty-five. This is taking into account how hard it is normally for someone to get pregnant (harder than you think), and then it would be more difficult because, as everyone here keeps saying, that's not what the male body is intended for.

11. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

Lmao thats what it reminds me off to...it gave me nightmares though...if men were ment to have babys then we'd be women.
    -edit-
    O...shit...i just did a google on this and came across this...male pregnancy
    could be a joke but....i hope it is

12. DaytonDeusBlack

DaytonDeusBlack Seventh Year

Wow! I think I saw that link somewhere before on DLP.net a few months ago. I hope this is a joke too....

13. nonjon

nonjon Alumni Retired Staff

I was reading most of the info on there. It sounds like pretty much everything vital has to be injected into him or have been implanted with the in vitro fertilization. Which indicates just a warm apelike body is necessary. I bet it'd be smoother if it was a fricking chimpanzee that carried a baby. Or perhaps we could just take advantage of those un-resuscitable bodies laying in comas they'll never wake from. I doubt they'll mind.

And the uber-progressive hospital who's sponsored this and is conducting this experiment also has a 'mouse with human inteilligence' in their latest stable, including a 'Chat with Clyven' and a live audio feed from the transgenic mouse.

That's not a male pregnancy. That's just a genderless feedbag.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just wrote a one shot of this in S & P section. (A nasty birth)

P.S.

You are NO JON OF MINE! Get it? Its supposed to be "You are no son of mine!" But his name is Nonjon... like Not Jon

Forget it. What do you people know anyway, thats comic GOLD!!!
    :storms of indignantly:

:D :wink:

15. MadEyes

MadEyes Seventh Year

Right-O.

16. Lord Ravenclaw

Lord Ravenclaw DLP Overlord Admin DLP Supporter

Yeeeah...I'll just be over there. :arrow:

17. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

:O_O: ...........ok

18. DaytonDeusBlack

DaytonDeusBlack Seventh Year

uh....ya. That's cool..........really.....

19. DGD

DGD Headmaster

:shock: -Follows LR-

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. I'm freaking people out here apparently. That's okay though. I divide my time between rocking people's worlds and fighting the man. So I'm used to this reaction. :D

Not open for further replies.