1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Complete The Denarian Knight by Shezza88 - M - Dresden Files

Discussion in 'The Alternates' started by Rehio, Oct 26, 2007.

1. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I lol'd, long and hard. Luna as a Denarian would be awesome... Maybe she picked up Sammerial's coin, or the other one, whose name I can't remember >_>.

2. Skeletaure

Skeletaure Magical Core Enthusiast ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    An interesting idea, but Luna would still just be the name of the host.

3. Datakim

Datakim Chief Warlock

I think it is actually a shame that we got no interaction between Luna and Harry. I wonder how Harry would have reacted to Lunas odd behaviour.

4. Skeletaure

Skeletaure Magical Core Enthusiast ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    If he has any sense in him, it would annoy the fuck out of him and he'd slap her around until she stopped talking about her fucking nargles.

5. Hiasha

Hiasha Squib

Screw the nargles, he'd ignore her for that, but as soon as Crumple-Horned Snorkacks came up, he'd slap her to hell and back.

6. XxEnvyxX

XxEnvyxX Groundskeeper

Maybe he would look into it, just to be sure that she isn't possessed or whatever, he talks to air (we know it is Meciel, but how many know this besides Dumbledore, Amaris and Amanda?)
    She could have spent too much time in the Nevernever and named all the faeries she had seen and her dad is just bonkers and believes her...Maybe the accident with her mother?
    You know, she opened a very crude portal to the Nevernever and got killed while it backflashed, little Luna was for God knows how long there (time is fucked up there) and that has...opened her view to things that may exist, just not here.
    And after some time she mixed up her memories with the talk of her father.
    Maybe she even has some debt somewhere so she could get back?

What do you think? Just an idea.

7. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    That's actually quite interesting... She would have had to have ended up in Summer, because she wouldn't be quite so dreamy if she'd landed amongst the trolls & ogres in Winter. I would laugh my ass off if nargles were creatures of the Nevernever that tried to rip your head off if you got too near :D.

Of course it could always be argued that Luna did end up in Winter, but went insane as a result. She stays there for so long and eventually manages to escape through a portal only to end up at her house a few hours after she'd originally left.

I want to read a Winter!Luna now. Maybe with her meeting Maeve (or whoever it was who tormented her) while she's in Hogwarts and ends up trying to kill her/him/it. Dark!Winter!Insane!Luna ftw!

8. XxEnvyxX

XxEnvyxX Groundskeeper

That could be a good oneshot or maybe even a story. It doesn't have to be in the same Universe as DR/DK/DL, but an own Dresden Files/Harry Potter x-over, but it could be together with Shezza's story...

Imagine a meeting between Luna and Ivy...that could be very interesting and quite entertaining:)

9. DarkObelisk

DarkObelisk Squib

Damn, why do I get the feeling that Maeve just stuck her head on the chopping block and a certain Denarian is going to lop off that offending appendage. Can't wait to see who the wand-wizard is. The only thing is I'm kind of disappointed about is that there was no part about the Order's and the DA's reaction to seeing Harry unleashed.

10. Grubdubdub

Grubdubdub Supreme Mugwump

To post here or wait for a new thread?

11. TurnCoat

TurnCoat First Year

Denarian Lord

No. Just no. You can't leave the starting chapter so short. WE WANT MOAR!
    Great start, eagerly anticipating the next chapter.

12. Datakim

Datakim Chief Warlock

That was a brilliant prologue. Showing it from the point-of-view of an assassin trying to kill Harry was really clever. It really made it clear how good Harry has become. Who was the guy anyway?

Now give us a bit more! :)

13. fooboo27

fooboo27 Third Year

I could see Luna adding a lot of humor and plot if Shezza decided to incorporate her into his newest volume. There's a whole lot of potential, and I can picture scenes easily between Harry and Luna. Alas, it is unlikely he will do so

14. squiz

squiz Squib

One of the best series is over, which is both a relief but also dissappointing altho the final cliffhanger was an awesome way to end the series

15. Innomine

Innomine Alchemist ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Great job in not only reviving a 2 year old dead thread, but you also managed to post in the wrong thread that you intended!

I'm usually the last to bitch about necros in the library, but you add very little to the discussion, fucked up the thread, and spelt 'although' as 'altho'.

Fuck off.