1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Complete The Denarian Lord by Shezza 88 - M - Dresden Files

Discussion in 'The Alternates' started by XxEnvyxX, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Gullible

Gullible Headmaster

Sitting in front of a broken compooter, lolololol
    Shezza you fucker, you nearly made me retract my previous statement :'(

2. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

3. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    You know that the Sword is capable of being wielded by a proxy (as was the case with Harry), so I'm going to bet on the Sword currently still being held by Meciel, specifically the Meciel growing in Amanda's womb.

4. Rym

Rym Auror

Oh. Baby.

I agree with the idea that Meciel is now forever a part of Harry, granting him all of her powers but losing immortality in turn (they will age together). And if Harry is no longer immortal, then it seems more likely that he can be with Amanda?

5. carl

carl Seventh Year

Great update!

Please no

6. Sageun

Sageun Fourth Year

No, no, no. Just no.

Harry "being with" Amanda would really, really piss me off.

To the update: that last line really didn't do much in the way of giving me hope. I can only wish now that either a) Amanda was wrong or b) that Harry and Meciel will "fuse" with Harry and that therefore neither will be themselves anymore but rather the sum of both.

7. Hashasheen

Hashasheen Half-Blood Prince

... No U.

8. AnvariX

AnvariX Second Year

Hmm... from the little we have to go on, it seems to me that the Harry/Meciel relationship now resembles how angels are 'hosted' by mortals in the TV show, Supernatural. The angel Castiel is hosted by a particular mortal who is capable of that role (it is implied that they might be the descendants of the Nephilim) and, though Castiel is in full control of the body, he has access to all of the angelic power he possesses capable of being channeled through a mortal.

Harry is now, perhaps, the avatar of Meciel. We can only presume that Harry is in control, Meciel present within him as always... only now, her entire being - and power - is within him without the medium of the coin.

9. Random Shinobi

Random Shinobi Unspeakable DLP Supporter

What's with the Amanda hate? I think she's pretty cool.

Even if she and Harry ended up together, it shouldn't matter much to you as the series is about to end. You won't have to tolerate her for much longer.

You may call me a sappy romantic if you wish, but I think Harry ceasing being a Denarian and getting together with Amanda is about the best way for the trilogy to end.

That being said, I don't think it's gonna happen.

10. KrzaQ

KrzaQ Denarii Host DLP Supporter

I fail to see what logic could make you think Harry is aging again. Meciel was responsible for fixing his body before and she has no less power to use in the mortal world now than before. More power ≠ less capabilities.

This scene left me wondering, was Harry killed/destroyed by Meciel nesting herself in his body? Because, Shezza, you do remember that part about us never forgiving killing Meciel or Harry, don't you? :p

As for Amanda, I'm not sure she could cope with the fact that she can't even hope that Harry's going to choose her over Meciel anymore.

11. Kthr

Kthr Unspeakable DLP Supporter

Harry dug a chasm that god him to the dungeon, and everyone know that the dungeons of every thousand years old castle hold the gates of hell.

So, Harry/Meciel save the world by dragging Voldemort to Hell, start a revolution and kill the devil. Thus god get a Win-Win situation by saving Harry/Meciel.

12. Kensington

Kensington Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Eh, I wouldn't go far enough to think that the Harry/Meciel (from now on referred to as "Haciel") entity is going to rule Hell. Although I would guesstimate that they are not long for this realm at least.

As an Amanda/Harry shipper, deep down I knew that there was no way a happy ending would take place. Right now my best hope is that Amanda is pregnant from their night together, and single-mom/knight of the cross Amanda exasperatedly puts up with Fallen Angel Haciel dropping by and crashing the wards sporadically to check on their kid.

13. AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades Slug Club Member DLP Supporter

wow, just by reading the last three pages of posts i wonder where the fuck al the crazy idea of Meciel being Amanda's daughter are coming from. If it was brought up earlier than TL;DR so GTFO. Either way I highly doubt that that idea is even plausible. Why the fuck would Meciel decide to go live in the baby of Amanda and Harry. ( no one to my knowledge can even prove that Harry popped a bun in Amanda's oven, he just fucked her that doesn't automatically mean she is preggers) Meciel would all the more likely just continue to live in Harry. The reasoning behind all of your (read everyone's) arguements for Meciel being either Amanda or Amanda's daughter are flawed, absurd and in need of a good beating by one of the mods who can tare people up far better than I can.

On another note I must wonder where the fuck all of these new members came from and why they remind me of Twilight fans. If they are I will personally hunt them down and murder them viciously with a spork in good old DLP fashion. I really wonder where our standards are now.

14. Redeye

Redeye Penultimate Lurker DLP Supporter

ummm I'm pretty sure you aren't allowed to use a spork, that was Raven's kitchenware item. And who the fuck are you anyway?

15. Tehan

Tehan Avatar of Khorne DLP Supporter

So, who the fuck are you again? And can someone who averages out at one post a month really bitch about DLP's standards?

16. Sorrows

Sorrows Queen of the Flamingos Moderator

That actually would be an awesome ending.

Then we can tie up Shazza and force him to write the story of Harry's kid going through Hogwarts

"Well Miss/Mr Carpenter your father made quite an impression in his time and therefor the sorting hat refuses to be put on the head of 'that daemon fucker's spawn' I do apologies for the inconvenience ..."

...well a girl can dream?

17. Rym

Rym Auror

Glad someone said it, because I sure as hell couldn't.

18. Krogan

Krogan Alien in a Hat ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    That was all kinds of fucking epic Shezza, the scene with Harry ascending from the rubble was crazy awesome and you have an amazing talent for imagery. Also let me beg one more time, you've got it perfect, leave Harry/Amanda dead and buried.

19. Gullible

Gullible Headmaster

Sitting in front of a broken compooter, lolololol
    Where the fuck did YOU come from and where have our standards gone? (see I can say it because I joined earlier than you)

Oh snap!

20. Torak

Torak Death Eater

:awesome is all that needs to be said

I JIZZED IN MY PANTS