1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Flash

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV shows' started by Rahkesh Asmodaeus, Oct 22, 2014.

1. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I know right?

But putting all that aside, Killer Frost was smokin' hot in that outfit. Hot damn.

2. Tasoli

Tasoli Minister of Magic

She is not hot at all. Hell you can call her frosty in her looks department.

:colbert:

3. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    To paraphrase some country song I heard a while back, she was killing me in that miniskirt.

4. Tasoli

Tasoli Minister of Magic

Damn. I didn't think they would do it. At all.

I mean yeah time travel will fix it but still didn't expect it to come this far.

Heh.

5. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

I don't actually think they did. They introduced the face change technology without much payoff this episode, so odds are HR switched places with her or something.

6. Tasoli

Tasoli Minister of Magic

Or Julian? He was absent this episode.

7. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

HR made a big deal about his contributions to the team and so forth, plus it'd be a way to get a new Wells next season.

8. Legend3381

Legend3381 Seventh Year

High Score:
    It a thing to get a new Wells every season, so this one has to die and since this was HR's plan and Barry had no part in it, the Evil Barry wont know about the switch.

9. Tasoli

Tasoli Minister of Magic

But the thing is we see Iris talk to his father about things only the two of them would know right before Savitar takes her.

So I don't think this is the case.

10. Legend3381

Legend3381 Seventh Year

High Score:
    Joe could be in on the trick. He did not fire a shot to try and save "Iris"

11. Redsayn

Redsayn Slug Club Member

In the promo for the next episode and the ending of this one, you see Joe breaking down into tears, so he's definitely not in on it. We also see HR in the promo of the next episode, so we know for a fact that he didn't switch places with Iris (as well as there being no plausible opportunity for him to do so).

Also, they wouldn't kill of Julian with no legitimate send-off. Even a flashback would be a poor idea, and they wouldn't do something so major as to kill him off without making it a big deal (especially when he and Caitlin /Killer Frost haven't had their big, blatant confrontation yet).

Great episode though, arguably the best of the season. Does anyone still watch Arrow around here? It's been accepted as amazing, and up there with seasons 1 and 2.

12. Anstid

Anstid Fourth Year DLP Supporter

Savitar's birth is coming next episode I reckon unless it's already happened and I've forgot. Barry will go back in time to save Iris by getting HR to sub in with the face swapper thing, create a time remnant on the way that turns out to be alt-Barry who then goes on his adventure. If Barry wants to stop Savitar existing he needs to let old mate remain dead.

13. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    Well that was a bland finale overall. I was almost convinced they might actually get Savitar to join the team.

Can't believe they iced Black Flash like that - will that fuck up Eobard's death on Legends?

It was cool AF seeing Barry phase himself into the Suit and boot out Savitar.

Pity about HR, but I guess we're keeping Harry around for a bit until the need for yet another new Wells appears.

Nice seeing Jay again but what the fuck was he and Wally doing while Barry and Savitar were chatting, since Cisco and Gypsy were punking Frost so hard?

And then that ending. That useless ending. Really, Speedforce? You're gonna tell me that this bullshit prison that was invented down the road couldn't be dismantled? Really? Barry, you better fuck that timeline so hard from in there that Supergirl feels it.

14. BTT

BTT Viol̀e͜n̛t͝ D̶e͡li͡g҉h̛t҉s̀ ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Season 4's started.

This house is bitchin'. Samurai looked pretty sweet, too.

15. CaptainFlowers

CaptainFlowers Fourth Year DLP Supporter

Anyone else hyped for the rumored Flash/Smallville crossover in S4?

Can't wait to see Tom Wellington's Clark Kent once again.

16. Conquistador

Conquistador High Inquisitor

High Score:
    The rebirth arc has a lot of potential. Barry having some sick new powers would be cool. Hope they do it right.

17. Zombie

Zombie Black Philip Moderator DLP Supporter

So they're actually going to do the rebirth stuff in the show?

I've been a bit underwhelmed with the previous season simply because it uses the same format, ooops fucked something up, better go back in time. I'd like to see something approaching new.

18. Cyclops

Cyclops Unspeakable

Episodes without Wells are always sub par.

Not enough Barry for me in this episode. Iris was annoying, and Wally was as bland as always. Caitlin was alright, but I swear to God she better not get another love interest this season. Cisco and Joe were great. I don't trust Barry; it might just be the Savitar hair though.

19. Conquistador

Conquistador High Inquisitor

High Score:
    I don't know if you guys have seen the latest episode or seen the Therapy trailer but I think Iris is taking this in charge thing way to seriously. I mean, she is probably the most useless member of Team Flash. And when she say "You are not the flash, we are" I think I actually lost.

Also, did anyone notice how she was suddenly a computer expert this episode. Tracking people for the people who actually do stuff.

I honestly wish it was Iris who dies. At least Harry provided humor.

20. Cyclops

Cyclops Unspeakable

I've been noticing Iris being forced into Team Flash since season 2 when she was doing stuff that Caitlin would have done at star labs. Heck, I think the writers noticed too an had Zoom kidnap Caitlin to make it less obvious to the viewer.