1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Grey King (Not Harry-centric)

Discussion in 'Trash Bin' started by vinais, Dec 21, 2007.

1. vinais

vinais Second Year

Hi All,

Had posted my story here instead of the 'Work By Author" section... Please check it out there, your views will be greatly appreciated..

Title: The Gray king
    Author: VinaiS
    Rating: T
    Genre: General
    Summary: The Gray King (not Harry) takes a look at the Chess Game between Dark and Light and prepares to make a move..
    Link:

http://forums.darklordpotter.net/showthread.php?t=8074

Thanks to Andromalius for pointing out my bad... wont happen again.. Cheers!!

Regards and Apologies,
    VinaiS

<O:p

Last edited: Dec 21, 2007
  2. Andro

Andro Master of Death DLP Supporter

Not again.

This belongs in the "Work by Author" subforum, near the bottom of the index page. If your intention is to get this through into the library, you should post your work in the aforementioned subforum, and then link to it here. Go check the sticky.

Please follow protocol, post there, and I, and others, will be more inclined to offer comments.

3. Lord Ravenclaw

Lord Ravenclaw DLP Overlord Admin DLP Supporter

Use the damn posting format provided.

4. Boofers

Boofers Groundskeeper

Potter Law Section I.

Harry Potter. That’s all. If you don’t understand then you’re hopeless. Give up. Leave the fandom. And just incase you still don’t understand, Harry Potter is everything in this fandom. Treat him well (by mistreating him). Make him shine (by sticking him in the darkest, most woe-begotten situations you can imagine). Keep the Harry Potter, Harry Potter.​

5. Manatheron

Manatheron Headmaster

To be the Advocate again...

You realize that this isn't listed as a far reaching rule? nor even as a 'Instantly Binned' Rule, truth be told... Frankly, you would probably die of boredom if you actually found a fic that followed all the 'Potter Laws'

(As a Side note vinais, I have to admit that I have a hard time reading HP fics that aren't Harry-centric There are a couple good ones out there where he's more of a lead support, but... ya... this rule is a borderline Absolute... You'd be better off sticking with Harry Centric Fics.)

6. Scrittore

Scrittore Groundskeeper

Alright, so this really shouldn't even be here. Besides the fact it's one very small chapter that's crap and is 1/5. (Not even Recycle bin worthy) It's also not even in the right section. Have this taken out.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2009