1. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Mandalorian [Spoilers]

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV shows' started by KHAAAAAAAN!!, Apr 14, 2019.

1. KHAAAAAAAN!!

KHAAAAAAAN!! Troll in the Dungeon ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Probably not, because the slow halting walk and head-tilt acting is by design. There was some interview where they said Mando's movements are supposed to be a callback to Clint Eastwood films, where everything is slow as fuck to build tension, which then intensifies the moment where he snaps into action lightning fast.

2. ScottPress

ScottPress The Horny Sovereign ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    1,826+3348
    @KHAAAAAAAN!!

It's not that he walks slowly, it's that it looks ridiculous. When I see it, I'm not thinking "there's the badass bounty hunter", I'm thinking "Pascal can't fucking see out of that thing".

3. Quick Ben

Quick Ben In ur docs, stealin ur werds.

I wonder why he even accepted role if he was such a Diva about having his face on the screen.

I mean, they must have told him that the role would require he wears a helmet for most of the scenes right?

The good thing is that they can easily replace him with another actor, and just chalk it up to another Mandolin taking up the job.

4. Agayek

Agayek The Cursed Child DLP Supporter

From everything I've seen, he was/is all for it and all this stuff is just some bullshit someone started for internet points. Like, if you check his twitter, he's going ham on the hype train for season 2, and I don't think he'd be doing that if he and the production team got into a fight.

It's certainly possible he's professional enough to still promote it despite being pissed off at them, but I don't think that's particularly likely.

5. Paladin

Paladin Seventh Year

High Score:
    You guys do realize that Pascal wasn't in the armor for like 99% of Season 1, right? He only provided voice acting. And his facial scene.