1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Fishy Justice, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Fishy Justice

Fishy Justice Fourth Year

The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot

Looks like an interesting gem. It's a diablo style game with a twist: You can make your own dungeon. There are normal dungeons, but the main draw of the game is taking on other peoples dungeons, and designing your own.

When a player challenges your dungeon, the result is recorded so you can see how they fared.

I believe it will be free after closed beta finishes, but I'm unsure.

It looks like a nifty idea, so I thought I would share. The execution may very well end up being simplistic, but you never know.

You can sign up for the closed beta for free, and you might get in. If you're insane you can throw money at them and get in immediately.

2. Meerkats

Meerkats Unspeakable

Been playing this game for a while now. It's pretty awesome, though it's a shame that there are only 2 player classes with the 3rd behind a 30 quid pay wall. And there are some balance issues too.

Designing devious traps for your own castle and watching unsuspecting fools fall to them is the best part of this game.