1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Complete The Naked Quidditch Match by Anya - M

Discussion in 'Humor' started by garion1500, Jan 26, 2007.

1. DreamRed

DreamRed Seventh Year

Read this awhile ago, and it actually made me laugh out loud, so 5/5 for that, although as others have already said, the reread wasn't as good.

2. Tenebrae

Tenebrae Second Year

I remember reading this a while back, and re-reading it after the tenth chapter was released.

4/5 because it made me laugh and gave me an idea for a fic of my own.

3. That Wench

That Wench Skittles Addict

Well I've never read this fic before, so I gotta give it 5/5. Made me lol quite a few times and it was written pretty well.

4. Brooklynight

Brooklynight Seventh Year

This is one of the great humor classics. I could have sworn it was already in the library since people have mentioned it several times in passing, but better late then never.

5. KubYnator

KubYnator Second Year

Hilarious but some parts were annoying (mostly the H/G)
    so 4.5/5

6. bornagainpenguin

bornagainpenguin DLP Archivist

5/5

This is the fic that got me started reading Harry Potter fanfiction, before that I generally stayed in the Anime\Ranma 1/2 ghetto. The funniest thing is I don't think I'd ever read the actual Harry Potter BOOKS at the time I read this fic, but the humor inspired me to go hunting them down!

--bornagainpenguin

7. CrashLTD

CrashLTD Fifth Year

This fic was pretty much amusing until I finished Chapter 9. After that I couldn't find any chapter ten or so on. Anyway, I'll try nonjon's link and see if it has a copy of more than just 9 chapters.

A 4.5/5 IMHO.

8. huntedorange

huntedorange Seventh Year

As with pretty much everyone else i read this first along time ago, and i agree that the use of instant messaging is applied here alot better than in 'This means war'. After reading this fic i found it to be a really good laugh, not the sort of fiction i would recommend to a newbie or anything but overall a brilliant humour fic. 4/5

9. razz

razz Seventh Year

I don’t know where I was when everyone else was reading this, I’d never even heard of it till I saw this thread. I did think it was absolutely hilarious though, start through to finish.

5/5.

10. Rainstorm

Rainstorm Fourth Year

Wow, this takes me back a while, light, fluffy and a good humorous read and even the H/G didn't bother me since the character was not too infuriating. Well written and very fun.

11. Barkeeper

Barkeeper Squib

Actually, on fanfiction.net somebody tried something of a sequel with bad results as far as i remember!

12. Bratling

Bratling Professor

Just browsing the library... and well, Anya reposted this, in its entirety, on FFN a few months ago. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3689325/1/The_Original_Naked_Quidditch_Match

That having been said, this was the first story I came across in HP fic, with the Paradigm of Uncertainty being after that. I laughed myself sick, and got some chuckles out of it upon successive rereadings. 5/5

13. Goddessa39

Goddessa39 DA Member

Fairly a good fic with plenty of laughs intermixed. there is the ideal of magical emails going from person to person and the twins' crazy antics that get them into this mess.

There is the thumbs down for the H/G (for those against that pairing) but at least she was devious and not a little crying sack of Headmaster's secret projects or anything. It is sort of in the concept of the ever famous 'this means war' from how the Headmaster is kind of laid back.

It's a nice one with Ron being as protectice of 'Ginny's innocence' as a few others. Quite enjoyable. Reread it occasionaly. 5/5.

14. Oz

Oz For Zombie. Moderator DLP Supporter

A rather average humour fic with a few mildly entertaining moments. Good if you want to waste time, but there are better fics for that. :/ 3/5

15. Poytin

Poytin The Arby's Hipster DLP Supporter

My opinion is the same although I am going to give it a 3.5 instead.

16. JohnThePyro

JohnThePyro Headmaster

I read the "This Means War" fic a while ago, and while it was good, it had nothing on this. 5/5, hilarious!