1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The New Archive of DLP.Net recced fanfics....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bornagainpenguin, Feb 26, 2006.

1. bornagainpenguin

bornagainpenguin DLP Archivist

Hey guys...

Sorry it took me so long to put a corrected archive up. I have all the fics we've commented on in the archive including two new catagories, one called 'Crapfics' and another called 'Commented on.' I'd like to think that the name of the first was self-expainatory... :twisted: and the second if for those fics mentioned here and there through out the board as recommendations or linked to when comparing storylines, ect. I'm not too sure if I'll keep those folders as up to date as I do the rest, but we'll see.

I had to switch to a different filehosting site because the archive managed to top the 50MBs mark! :O_O: Here's the link to get them all!

http://www.filefactory.com/get/f.php?f=9187c505a9160ccd8ee96a88

NOTE: I'm still missing copies of the following--

A thief in the night - Margaine5

The Choice - Secret Sweets

Secret Smiles - SadieW

If anyone knows where they can be found I'd appreciate them sending a link to the HPRecycleBin so they can be posted and added to the archive.

--bornagainpenguin

PS: You do not have to pay to download! Just click the link after the system counts down and select the free link, just like with rapidshare.de

PPS: You may notice that if a story had sequels the sequels were archived also.

2. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Whats the link to HPRecycleBin? I've lost it and when I search for the group it never shows up. :?

3. Xiph0

Xiph0 Yoda Admin

Recycle Bin