1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Next List

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kate, Jul 8, 2007.

?

Do you want this list to be posted?

Poll closed Jul 15, 2007.
  1. yes

22 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Kate

Kate Elite Member DLP Supporter

Forgot to answer this:

The problem with this, would be that I'd have to track all that down, and I really don't want to do that, at least not at the moment.

Anyway, in the list I'm making, I'm going to link the author names to their profile, but I would like to do it with a little blue square, so if anyone knows how to do that, please inform me.

Like I said to Murton, since this is a list with only DLP authors, If you write a little something about it, I'll put it in the start.

I'll get to you soon enough:)

2. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

Same thing as said before. With normal groups you're still a member of the original group, all other groups come second. Vash took the time to move the people who asked to be in Denarii to the new group. Of course, if you look around, not every member of the Black Denarian's have 'Denarii Host' as their user title for their group. This is because Vash hasn't been bothered to change them.

If an admin could be bothered to do the same for the writers group, you'd get the same result.

Edit: Also, I don't think we should discuss this here considering how far off topic it is.

3. Xanatos

Xanatos Professor

What are you going to do about authors with different FF.net names to their DLP names, like me for example?(hardly can be called an author tho)

I wouldn't mind this list at all.

4. Kate

Kate Elite Member DLP Supporter

If I know that people are known by different names, I write their DLP name first and then the other, else I just write their DLP name. I link to the author profile, so if people want to find your ffn-account, they can find it through there.

This is mainly because, a lot of the stories posted in the work by author section, are only half done posted, only teasers posted or starts in the middle of the story, so it should be easy to find where else the story is posted.

5. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Seems like an assload of work, I'd give up the chapter links, and just promote folks to join the writer's group we had set up awhile ago