1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Office - A Mafia Game

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Oct 27, 2017.

1. GeneralHankerchief

GeneralHankerchief Muggle

No, I wouldn't say you are.

My fault for not projecting myself town enough, thought I could do that even when not going full-out.

2. Cuthalion

Cuthalion Squib

Inb4 inertialunch.

---

I have to head to work now; should be able to be back at least a little bit before EoD, if not actually be present at 7.

3. GeneralHankerchief

Like earlier in the day I was annoyed that a lot of people were reading me incorrectly but as we've gotten down to it and I've picked up so many wolfreads it's looking more like a me thing than anything else.

After I die, I'd suggest rereading people's thoughts on me specifically to see which people's wolfreads on me came from a place of honesty/attempts to solve and which people were just piling on for a lynch they didn't think they'd be able to get at the start of the game.

But enough of that, I'll try to do what I can in the meantime.

4. Cuthalion

Cuthalion Squib

Also, more than a bit surprised Scoobs didn't end up in this game under some random alias, seems like the sort of thing he'd do.

5. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

So really, my pokewas the bestest thing that could have happened?

6. yeavoxxtalknah

yeavoxxtalknah Muggle

It is worth noting that my postcount is probably gonna drop from whatever it was today to maybe 40-50 over the next couple of phases.

Just announcing this in advance so you guys can CFD me at EOD. Is it wolfy to be self aware of this? Let's find out.

7. SwedishSkumbag

SwedishSkumbag Muggle

High Score:
    Reading through some of the first posts .113 made coming into today, just after some quick reading, I think he's pretty likely town. I actually love him calling Jan out as scummy for focusing on weirdly much on Stanari when there are 21 other people to read too, when he does basically the same thing with Jan at that very moment. Think scum!.113 might be selfconcious and not post that sort of thing. Also liked his parts where he tries to think himself into Jan's brain as wolf and as town, and look for differences. It all flows from point to point really well

8. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

I've just been assuming it's Visor from the get-go.

If it's not, it's someone putting a pretty ridiculous amount of effort into sounding like him.

9. Cuthalion

Cuthalion Squib

Wasn't yours specifically, I think forcing myself to be coherent enough to respond to SS about fable/fonti helped and it kinda went from there.

10. Zack

Zack Squib

Do you have any of your own thoughts on this?

11. Secondhand Revenant

Secondhand Revenant Muggle

What do you think of his reply to me in #2009? Also his stuff in regards to Koalas?

12. Cuthalion

Cuthalion Squib

And doing truly massive amounts of research, to boot. Nobody else has quite that combination of knowledge of MU/pog/org metas.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Kbai.

13. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

Give me this. I need it.

14. yeavoxxtalknah

yeavoxxtalknah Muggle

Vote: Secondhand Revanant

15. Zack

Zack Squib

And called me z4ck and Swedish SS-sama.

16. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    I think the same things you are, I just don't think they mean the same things you do.

I don't think the article read is real just due to the number of steps involved in actually making it.

And other than that he seems pretty hedgey and I have a a hard time trying to get into his headspace. Like he's obviously reading posts but I'm just sort of waiting for him to actually case people which hasn't happened much might be a symptom of perpetual catch-up mode idk but I'm not liking it.

17. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Home now. Catching up.

18. Secondhand Revenant

Secondhand Revenant Muggle

Wouldn't be opposed to a GH lynch really, but not sure what people are seeing that makes them heavily wolf read him.

19. GeneralHankerchief

I haven't followed closely enough to categorize everyone's pushes on me, etc, but from what I remember:

I think your push on me is probably fine.
    I didn't like Stanari's for reasons I previously outlined.
    Vira's from a little while ago which I quoted earlier is suspect.
    I think Visor's treating me as "he's in the POE so just end him and see where we're at" which isn't outside of Visor's wolf range by a long shot but passes the smell test.
    I see Koalas was taking heat for the fact that he didn't actually vote me in his exchange earlier, but from my POV it seemed low-intensity enough to not really ping me to push back on him for it.

In general the people who put me low on readslists and don't use an explanation or use something weak like "consensus read" etc are more suspect.

---

Also this isn't anything of anything but I think Vaimes is town solely from the amount of DLP regs insisting as much.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Oh also Newcomb's "I'm devastated that I'm probably going to have to lynch GH" line(s) doesn't really ring true to me. He's used those in the past, most notably Champs Finale last year, but this one feels less real this time.

20. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Vote: Jan