1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Office - A Mafia Game

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Oct 27, 2017.

1. GeneralHankerchief

GeneralHankerchief Muggle

What question was it?

2. Miner

Miner Order Member

Explain.

3. tsaiah

tsaiah Squib

Bleh, it's getting very clear that I'm in no way gonna be caught up by eod--think I'm gonna try to powerskim what I can of the old stuff while periodically checking in on the new, and just continue a closer read-thru and iso during the night...

4. Zack

Zack Squib

You could take the fact that someone experienced at reading Tsaiah called her sure town.

But then again that would remove a misslynch, I guess.

5. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Here:

6. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

No, I strongly disagreed with it. Was just letting you do your thing. Let me refamiliarize myself with it, but iirc, I thought you were seeing a lot in nothing.
    --- Post automerged ---
    For clarification, because I missed it, who called tsaiah strong town?

7. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Lets go one better. @Vira is this in your scum range?

8. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

I mean .. I have called both of them town already, but hey the one true Zack trademark is being a dickhead, I guess.

You gonna go far kid. Maybe not in this game, but in a world where Trump is the president of the United States of America you have a good chance of going far.

9. Vira

High Score:
    I don't even know what you guys are talking about anymore. Quote the post?

10. GeneralHankerchief

Oh, sorry.

I'm not sure. I kind of really just want to drop a lazy "sort by postcount" read on Stanari and call her town today, but the one concrete thing I remember her is bad. I know her sympathetic treatment of me in the past couple of hours is probably NAI for her.

As for Cuth, I don't really make sense of his defense against me so my read of him stands.

I'm obviously not going to end the day with my vote on Stanari because of wagonomic/self preservation reasons, but in a vacuum I'd probably have them at around equal levels of wolfiness.

11. Zack

Zack Squib

This is literally a copypasted post of yours. So, are you calling yourself a dickhead?

Do you understand why I thought you were being really annoying earlier?

12. Koalas

High Score:
    Makes me feel like we've been talking past each other.

13. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Hi Kalas, this implies that you think everyone on your wagon is town. Is this what you're thinking?

14. Vira

High Score:
    Okay, thanks for answering.

15. GeneralHankerchief

I guess the talking past each other continues then, I was talking more about the change of my read on Vira's reaction with the knowledge that it's in her range affecting your read on me.

I wonder if people are still reading us as w/w after this continued awkwardness.

16. Koalas

High Score:
    As a more serious answer this is the reasonableness I liked, though it doesn't hit quite as hard at EoD. You/Cuth w/w feels a like it's not a thing as well which is kind of an annoying conclusion.
    --- Post automerged ---
    *a lot less like it's a thing

17. .113

.113 Squib

Is there any way to quickly find a current vote list?

18. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

I know it was a copy paste. But the fact that you are unable to move on and trying to drive home a mute point instead of being useful shows me enough about you.

But you can take a post out of context and feel good about yourself, when in context they are worlds apart.
    (you know the fact that I made townreads on both stan and tsaiah before while you were doubtcasting vaimes hard at the time)

(This is where I remove myself from this conversation before [redacted].)

19. yeavoxxtalknah

yeavoxxtalknah Muggle

If I want to die tonight I better do a reads list so here's some off the cuff takes.

Yeavoxxtalknah - villager.
    Zack - not lynching today, same answer as fonti.
    Fable - called him mildly villagery earlier, he's been okay. Nothing to write home about either way.
    Fontisian - not getting lynched today, Let's just say villagery and move on for now.
    Vaimes - Gonna roll with town.
    Sooh/Jan - Gonna roll with Jan town on just general thread read, its very light.
    Stanari - Gonna roll with town for now, continued engagement, etc.
    Miner - tone wise feels fine, town probably.

Tom - Shrug. Okay. Mild town, really should just be neutral.
    ScottPress - also gone AWOL after start of day. I liked some of his tone early game, but he's goneski so not sure what to think.
    Vira - Disliked entrance, improved a little, gonna roll with light town and hope for now, not a strong read.
    Jarizok - very off the cuff kinda guy. Haven't minded his tone. I want to say light town as I kinda like the way he posts.

Prophylaxis - gone a bit AWOL after the first half of day, don't really have a proper read on him.
    Tsaiah - Nothing to really get a read on here.
    Cuthalion - meh, I liked that one post. Haven't properly read a lot of his stuff and his stuff calling me a good reader of him made me iffy. It's probably just neutral, though I'm fine with him dying as I don't think if that read was correct anyone else would get there on him.

Koalas - mentioned before about his analysis. Some part of me thinks his angry responses are mildly villagery, but his doubling down on the GH stuff feels pretty bad. Not a lot of.... in depth content in his ISO, very stock stuff.

Secondhand Revenant - dislike on tone, need to reread, light scum based on gut feeling, basically.
    Swedish Skumbag - Feel like going through the motions a bit. Want to see how he does D2 with some more things to work with.
    Weiyaoli - shrug. Kinda wanna scumread the catchup wall posts.
    .113 - kinda lacking. I don't have a baseline to compare it to, but he seems like he is struggling to make reads and push people.
    Dyachei - Disliked the self-aware ghost stuff + pushing the same scum team 24 hours with no break as if no time passed. Tonally been fine, just some iffy content at times. Need to see a little more evolution in posts.
    GeneralHankerchief - mentioned my thoughts on him a few times, struggling to find a reason to move away from his death.
    Newcomb - He's done his usual w/w bits. Disliked a few of his specific points, felt a little like busywork/not quite real/believable. Done a bit of analysis, his sadness about GH was kinda villagery, but he has said it before and knows he has, so I don't want to read into it. Neutral/mild scum read for now probably, probably be an easier read after today.

20. Vira

High Score:
    Search for Fluff's posts.