1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Office - A Mafia Game

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Unvote

Who to persecute now...
    --- Post automerged ---
    Don't think I've forgotten your pocketing attempts!

2. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

tom is his teammate who's salty I've decided to not let Cuth's wagon dissipating go.

Dude was in the lead with what 6 posts on D1? Yet he had one dude left on him at EoD and the lead wagon/competitor was town. Dunno what Koala is he's prob town if Cuth is scum.

There's no way tom can look at those VCs and be like "yeah lol SS is totes mafia with Koala" when SS had way better options than bussing his teammate at that point - like staying on Cuth or voting GH or anyone else really. Oh, and my role PM says town l0l.

zack I have a townvibe from right now.
    --- Post automerged ---
    6 votes not posts lel

3. Zack

Zack Squib

Well if SS/Koalas are wolfbronanas, SS immediately unvoted Koalas after the initial claim, then got back on with that half hearted justification after Koalas' fakeclaim was getting a good amount of heat.

I don't know if I think it's necessarily w/w.... but it is certainly not a good look for SS regardless.

4. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Nothing against Tom's vote BTW, I just changed my mind.

5. Zack

Zack Squib

Words hurt.

6. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    I'm everyone's best friend~!

<3

7. Cuthalion

Cuthalion Squib

...What the hell? First off, I have read your posting in other games. Secondly, and more importantly, it was a (bad) passive aggressive joke about how grating your play is so far this phase, and seemed pretty clear and straightforward to me in clearly not being serious?

Thirdly, your entire phase has been hey you guys are annoying also why aren't we voting cuth lol??!!! which I don't mind in and of itself, but uh

I'm really not sure how to feel about your reaction on a sheerly game-based level.

8. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    Technically that wasn't my read. But I liked it.

9. Cuthalion

Cuthalion Squib

That post comes across ruder than I wanted, I'm sorry.

10. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    U can be my #2 bb
    --- Post automerged ---
    Oh man that breaks all the DLP rules.
    My bad.

11. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

I didn't realize SS voted then revoted but I mean I think the Koala claim is kinda booty so I don't blame him for hopping back on, even though it's generally expected people peel back when a claim comes out. Still, the claim itself is EASILY enough reason for a partner to be like "oh well I don't want to risk it" and just not vote there. Would anyone have called him out for consolidating onto GH there?

I mean I KNOW for a fact that SS is town so maybe that makes me more forceful in this, but I really don't think a partner would bus there anyway. I don't really like that people are trying to push SS/Koala w/w off of that. You even say his reason to get back on was half-hearted and I don't think SS is a bad player so like if he WAS going to bus his teammate wouldn't he do it more convincingly? Or just... not? There are certain points and reasons for wagons where you just don't get much buscred for them.

12. Cuthalion

Cuthalion Squib

Anyway! I was skimming a Miner iso overnight and have no idea; I liked a bit of his earlier stuff but he's had some ?? moments and I just. Don't think I have a good handle on his playstyle at all? Wondering what people who've played with him more think/would say about his meta in general terms.

13. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

It's gucci but I do think you've dramatically mischaracterized me again and that is, again, not something I think town do.

I don't particularly see the joke in it but if you say so.

Your third point is totes wrong though. Do you often have a bit of a victim complex or only when you're scum?

14. Zack

Zack Squib

I don't really care if it was bussing. I just think it sucked, which is why my immediate reaction was drudgesiren.gif.

Shrug.

15. Cuthalion

Cuthalion Squib

Okee I feel bad now I'mma leave for a bit.

16. Secondhand Revenant

Secondhand Revenant Muggle

Yeti/Cuth seems unlikely w/w and I probably dislike Yeti more right here, aside from annoyance levels.

17. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    So how do you like me now, yeti?

18. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

It's cute you say 'now' as if anything has changed in the last five minutes.
    --- Post automerged ---
    You started off well and then, well, we can't be good at all our reads.

Honestly I've seen little from you today so what's your story here what are your reads?

19. Cuthalion

Cuthalion Squib

Like I said, a bad joke, not a post that needed to or should have been made, still not serious. Was made in the context of other people talking about your posts coming across a certain way. Did you legitimately think it was an actual thought I had?

W.r.t. third point, your game is almost all the first bit and a tiny bit of the second, but you still mentioned me twice as "oh that dude's a wolf guys so wolf lettuce lunch" and then just taking posts wildly out of context and blatantly wolfreading a post seemingly just for the sake of wolfreading the post because you think the guy who made it is a bit wolfy because ???RAISINS??? makes me a little taken aback regardless.

So.

Yeah.

20. Miner

Miner Order Member

Really dislike this post, mostly for the add-on at the end.