1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Office - A Mafia Game

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

What's up buttercups

From the page I last posted on in brief:

tom's read on Fable is lacks an agenda. I don't disagree but I also feel he lacks impact. Even with his feud with JP last game he was doing more there than I feel him doing this game.

Jan re me catching up: I'm not trying to johns about not being 50% caught up but I subbed in while visiting with my bf and like you/fonti said you don't like to play when hanging out I don't like to sit down and read 1000 posts and genuinely think about their content when hanging with him (and I'm not always as free to do that as when I'm home). Also drove all yesterday so there's no way I could read anything for most of it.

I have 5 hours to read up on as much as I can today though so let's get it.

2. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Ok then let us talk through this for a second.
    Why do you think Fonti and Miner are town?

Why do you think it is more likely that Cuth is scum than there to be v/v/v wagons?

And don't tell me that you want to lynch him and see what happens next, because if the wagons actually are v/v/v and we lynch all three of you back to back without a scum dying, then this game is close to being lost and you don't seem to sweat about it at all.

I get that you didnt have hard scumreads on your wagon, but your townreads on your wagon were so vague that it is baffeling to me that you never even thought about questioning them.

3. .113

.113 Squib

Because its funny let's use the rule of 3 and realize one of Fonti miner and vaimes is scum. *cough* miner *cough*

4. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Reasonable/understandable. Didn't realize that from your earlier post, but now it makes a lot of sense.

Let me know what you think about the Koalas thing I mentioned and if you think his progression there seems natural to you for a person who was the d1 counterwagons and is under a lot of pressure today.

5. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

I really hope I see posts from Tsaiah of substance in the next 3 pages or Excuse #3 is gonna be too many for me.

6. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Yeah I have some bad news for you.

7. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

I skimmed your Koalas post because it was long but once I'm back to live I'll reread and give you my thoughts.

8. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

As much as I agree that the Miner post might be a candidate for the hall of fame of bad posts for this game ..

There is still a realistic world where at least part of the visor death was the fact that he claimed miner as his n0 check.
    (Not like a ride or die thing, but a thing).
    As long as there is a high chance of scum between the MU based players, there is a good chance that they are looking for things like that.
    (DLP regulars are less likely to soft n0 checks or look for them, because we rarely/never have those in our games).

9. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

Are you kidding me

I honestly don't think Tsaiah is town at this point then, ALL of her posts today will have been delays to do stuff Later and that Later never manifests. I find that scum are more likely to do the pop-ins of "omg here but busy" to check in and look like they're paying attention. I know that town can also be so busy but I think they're less pressed about appearing busy.

10. Miner

Miner Order Member

Lol the amount 113 is overreacting and reaching to that post should be telling.

I'm in and out today because I'm doing some research in a lab and it's in the final stages soooo not a whole lot of time to talk.

But consider this, 113 shades dyachei in a post where he names three other scum. Then, when I ask him about it, he's like nope not scum.

And then, he says nothing about whether or not my post in and of itself was scummy... Until Jari brings it up. As soon as Jari brings it up, it's like "oh yeah Miner is totally a wolf for that post!" And then he immediately updates his scumteam to include me and is now talking about some rule of three thing where I'm supposed to be in a group of three with Vaimes and fonti for ??? Reasons.

Makes a lot of sense right there... if he's a wolf.

And funnily enough I do recall him wagon hopping like this in MU WH.

Lynch: 113

11. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

It is more about Koalas big catchup post (that quoted in the spoiler) and how I have trouble seeing a town making that post in his situation.
    But you can read everything of it if you have the time.

12. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

GOOD point, the Fable question in the same post is also dead weight in terms of being AI imo.

(re: owner's post)

13. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Can you really make a scumteam where there is no one who will call BS on that notion?

14. .113

.113 Squib

Stop ruining my fun

15. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    You don't sound as loose as you did on D1 : (

16. .113

.113 Squib

Uhm did you even read?

The rule of 3 was after the post of Koalas QUOTE with the votecount.
    I have Koalas as scum. He mentions 3 town on his wagon, one being you. Thats where it Came from.

At least read.

17. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

Owner quoted this post which brought it back to my attention after having ISO'd Newcomb:

Miner gives it 90% this is "town!Newcomb" implying he thinks this is how Newcomb plays town but... it's 0 of Newcomb's words. So does Miner actually think that Newcomb earlygame sounds like Awa or is this just a fake af read?

18. Miner

Miner Order Member

I don't have the time nor the energy to stick around and I'd prefer opportunistic pushes to be nipped in the bud.

19. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    We've been over this like five times already?

20. .113

.113 Squib

See, told you :)