1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Office - A Mafia Game

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

Regfan:

Find it interesting 2 of the people you're most sure about being town are me/Newcomb, Newcomb is someone I think has done nothing to help town at both EoDs. I think he may have been TMIing about the D1 wagons being town and then what did he do D2? Didn't really help push anything and once again we wind up with v/v wagons - Cuth is the only wagon of note from the two days that we don't have a flip on. I think Cuth/Newcomb could be w/w as such.

You, Fable, Stanari, etc keep having "reasons" in Tsaiah's posts to TR or SR her and nobody really wants to SAY what those things are. Like I get that someone has a Reason and maybe it's some sort of role slip or soft they don't want to dredge into the open but it doesn't really help me read either slot, or agree/trust in the read, when there's just a nebulous "reasons" out there. I would LIKE Tsaiah to be town so we can chat and play together but I don't really think I can determine that at this point, I think she's made so many stalling posts...

I like your case on Vira, I didn't care for her Scott ISO either though I don't care for Scott's slot either heh. And as other people have pointed out her reads list had barely any SRs yet she called out Tsaiah for the same thing. Vira/Tsaiah prob not w/w? If Vira flipped wolf I would feel comfortable not going after Tsaiah. I just don't see two partners making flimsy null-and-below parts of their lists and one calling the other out for it, especially after .113 I think already went after Vira for her reads list. TBH thinking about it more that feels more like Vira deflecting, like she wants .113 to go after Tsaiah instead of her "look she has no SRs too!!!!" So I think also Vira/.113 not w/w.

2. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Nah. If there's a no lynch with v/v wagons, town delays, assumes the scum caused the no lynch, and then paranoia lynches its way through both town.

3. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

Regfan is in for Zack? Regfan SeemsGood with these posts (lol prewritten content) but I was scum leaning his slot as D2 went on.

4. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    I'll also add I think it's fairly unlikely .113 is a wolf if you look at the wagons from yesterday.

I'm pretty much village reading every person on that wagon except .113 which leads me to wonder if wolf!.113 tried to get a SR mislynch going why did nobody else on his wolf team help him with it? Either .113 is a villager or I'm horribly misreading at least one other person on that wagon.

5. fontisian

Basically, this.

6. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Yeah sorry, I'm probably not being clear. I thought there was a possibility of SR/Fonti being a thing and her EOD play ensuring that a ML happened on Koalas while still distancing by scum reading SR, with SR flipping town that's no longer a thing which makes her EOD play look significantly less bad. I still have some issues with her reads and posts from earlier in the game but it's no longer a read I'm confident in and is one I want to reread on her before I discuss more with you.

As for Vira RE; WH, she stopped pushing for players to be lynched from like D5 IMO, we just didn't notice it until D8, between those day phases she was just doing the typical scum posting of "We need to lynch someone!" "Don't be silly guys" "I really think the person we're lynching is town and is a mistake!" "Can someone answer these questions?". Her play here is similarly floaty where there's no drive from her to actually get reads, if you take a look at her uh Owners Marketplace QT, Town!Vira has reads/thoughts, sure not all of them make it into the thread and some of them are real crack pot type reads but here there's nothing.

7. fontisian

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

8. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    I'm saying if .113 is a wolf why wouldn't anybody else on his team jump on the SR wagon?

9. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Is it worth talking about the kills or nah?

10. fontisian

Because he's a wolf and then don't want to look aligned?? I don't? If he's town, why did no wolves jump on the SR wagon? Your point is an argument for him being mafia.

11. Miner

Miner Order Member

*Sniff* Digging up old QT's. Yuck.

Be back ni 30.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Wat?

12. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    No it's not?

Are we assuming that all the wolves except for .113 are all working together? What sense does that make?

13. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

lol yeah that "I don't" is some real wat.

14. fontisian

Fable, I don't understand what the fuck you're saying. "No wolves voted for SR, except maybe .113, therefore .113 must be town, because other wolves would have voted if he was a wolf." That makes no sense.

15. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    @Yeti & Fontisian, the Newcomb town read is almost entirely based around his Post #4421 up until then he was pinging back and forth between null and weak scum but there's a few things in there I just don't think Newcomb does as mafia. I can understand frustration coming from Newcomb in being read by the "Amount of content / activity" regardless of alignment, that alone means little to me but the actual appeal directly to Vaimes is not something I think he'd stoop to as mafia here at all unless they were both somehow scum here which a) Isn't the case becasue the frustration from Newcomb is genuine and b) Well Vaimes is just town. I've read through that post from him a few times and I'm very much able to follow how he's getting to a lot of the reads he is there too.

16. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

Fable the thing that I feel isn't clearing of .113 is that the wagons were v/v so it doesn't really matter if scum follow their buddy .113 onto SR when they can sheep onto Koalas and get the guy who claimed backup whereas SR could've been nilla (or a better role).

17. fontisian

Child, the "I don't" is a wat.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Why would any wolf "follow their buddy." Am I in bizzaro land?

18. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Most of Fables posts today have gone over my head.

I'm probably going to step back for a bit and start doing some of the reading that I need to do for this.

Moar Vira votes in the meantime would be nice though.

19. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    But that's exactly what I'm trying to point out.

It's the case that we were in the world of v/v wagons then why would wolves not spread out more? Why would .113 be the only wolf on the counterwagon?

20. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    What about the multiple people who jumped to Koalas for maj?