1. Hey Guest, welcome back to DLP

As you can see, we've changed our look. We've migrated from vBulletin to the Xenforo forum system. There may be issues or missing functionality, if you find anything or have feedback, please check out the new Xenforo Migration Feedback forum.

Our dark ("Dark Lord Potter") theme is under heavy development. We also have a light ("Light Lord Potter") theme for those happier with a light background and darker text.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Please be courteous to staff and post NEW threads for NEW Issues, instead of posting them in threads that are not related to said issue.

[Complete] The Prisoner's Cipher by Ecthelion3

Discussion in 'Dark Arts' started by Xantam, Dec 17, 2011.

1. LordCorvusBlack

LordCorvusBlack Squib

Wow thanks Xantam.
    I had read this story a long time ago when it was still a WIP.
    But because of this thread I finally finished it!
    Reading a story you love and then realizing it still in progress without quick updates is always a pain. Glad its complete. Loved the ending!

Definitely a 4.5/5

2. SumTwo

SumTwo Squib

High Score:
    Only one chapter in and wow, I am gripped. I am curious as to the reasons for the differences, what he has done and why. I am also curious about the language and the calm and in control nature of our protagonist. I predict not much sleep tonight but thankyou anyway.

3. Sir Snuffy

Sir Snuffy Third Year

High Score:
    The story had great structure, writing, dialogue and characters. The technical aspects were covered in great detail and in a way that was not boring as shit to read.

The Harry in this fic is written well and understands his limits, which is a breath of fresh air. Hermione is written as a smart witch who has actual real problems - which gives her life and allows the reader to connect with her.

I hove it 4/5, great fic.