1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Complete The 'R' Series By Regulus - T - HP/NT

Discussion in 'Romance' started by Antivash, Sep 15, 2005.

1. Stalicon

Stalicon High Inquisitor

Yeah they know how each other feels I think, Never Fear Jack Stals hear to read through all the shit so you don't have to.;)

2. Mech Angel.V.2.

Mech Angel.V.2. Second Year

I was right probably. He pulled off her bra before Harry left his mind. Sneaky backstabber. *Stabs Leon with a silver knife*

3. Bungler

Bungler Guest

After reading the last chapter I have a feeling this is going to be a D&D world with HP characters in it.

4. Mech Angel.V.2.

Lmao. Harry Potter the level 8 Paladin.

5. Cell

Cell Gunner of The Black Poison DLP Supporter

They're in Ravenclaw but barely mention any of their housemates or talk to them. Whatever,it's just different POV from canon,and fillers.

6. Stalicon

Stalicon High Inquisitor

Did you even read it? The last scene was him and her in bed together. And two Leons a Vampire not a werewolf.

And no I beleive your wrong, if Tonks had done it willingly and there was no evidence of mind tampering in her memories Leon wouldn't have made her look away.

7. Mech Angel.V.2.

Like I care? I read it but had to cancel the screen at the Leon/Tonks snog. Will you chill out by the way? Anger management is needed... And yes I know. Silver doesnt really kill werewolves either. Thats a myth. Find someone else to pick on while sucking up to others. It doesnt matter what you are, being stabbed in the heart kills you, kapeesh? She did it willingly, deal with it. Oh, and you spelled 'Believe' wrong.

8. Mech Angel.V.2.

I reread it. He said they had almost nothing, if anything on, and they were asleep, Tonks's head on Leons chest. They screwed dude.

9. Stalicon

Stalicon High Inquisitor

Jeez whats your problem, having a bad day or something? No need to jump down my throat. I never wrote anything in my post to provoke such a reaction.

Now who the hell would I be doing that to, there hasn't been a mod or admin that's posted here recently. Might want to watch yourself with an attitude like that, if your going to snap at people whenever they write something that doesn't go with along your belief on something you probably won't last long here.

Really Anger Management? I'm not the one that just flamed some guy for presenting ideas that don't complement your own, hell I even gave a reason for what I said whats yours?

Edit- thats double posting by the way.

10. Mech Angel.V.2.

Meh. Sorry... Just got some bad news and had to take it out on something. A trip ive been waiting for has been delayed. And hell yes I had a bad day. Family troubles. I've become shallow lately, and emotions have been taking me over. Mood swings... You know, the normal teen garbage.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2006
  11. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Yeeeeaaah. Alright boys, calm down now, your getting worked up over nothing. That oneshot/peek into the future/whatever you want to call it, is only one possible outcome. It might not even happen. I'm thinking it wont. He was probably bored or someshit, and decided to write a possible future for his world, whether he'd use it or not. It used to be posted at FF.Net ages ago.

But yeah, calm down cowboys.

12. CGB

CGB Auror

A new chapter is out now. It doesn’t happen much, but they’ll arrive at Hogwarts the next chapter. The peek in the future is a bit unclear and I severely doubt it’ll happen like he wrote if at all. He wrote the scene before Prisoner if I’m not mistaken and it’s a long way until 7th year.

13. Kai Shek

Kai Shek Supreme Mugwump

I am trying to decide if I want it to happen like that, or I don't. Although I hate angsty stories with a passion, and the part of his series would have to be quite Angsty after that. The reason that I can see it as a good thing though is, I can see it as being a realistic reason for Harry to absorb himself into the Dark Arts.

Well, I guess I will read it eitherway, although the current chapters are getting kind of boring with nothing interesting going on. That scene with the lady appearing in Diagon Alley wasn't as interesting as I was hoping for.

14. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

I didn't mind the new chapter. It was okay. That snake being a former pet for some super dark wizard isnt something I like too much, though the spell he learnt was pretty cool.

15. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Stfu Emo.

And Stali. You as well.

You can both count this as a documented warning. Knock off the attacking or bannage.

Yes, I HAVE had a fucking bad day. WANNA DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT?!

16. cazten

cazten Slug Club Member

Well i read number 1 and liked it, but couldnt get into the rest Till 4

Im liking Number four alright, but Harry is serioiusy paranoid. And he's so vocal about it it's almost annoying. If it keeps going that way ill understand why in the sneek peak Tonks went to leon!

I also dont know if this held true in 2 and 3, but in 4 it's being made extreemly clear that loosing Tonks= instant dark arts Harry. So painfully clear that i've lost any doubt that thats how the decent will happen.

17. Jeff

Jeff Third Year

Thats great you lost any doubt.

Too bad its not going down that way. Regulus has stated in his forums that, the one-shot was just some ramblings he did, and that they were not related to the current plot.

And Harry is only vocal about his suspicions, to Tonks and Leon.

Spell check ftw.

18. Amerision

Amerision Galactic Sheep Emperor DLP Supporter

This story never caught my attention. It smells of a writer that hates writing.

[QUOTEJeffD]Spell check ftw.[/QUOTE]

+Rep ftw!

19. cazten

cazten Slug Club Member

I didn't state anywhere that it was gunna be Leon shagging Tonks that does Harry in for good. There are many way's he can loose Tonks, and the authors current set up is pointing that that may be how it happens.

20. Jeff

Jeff Third Year

Funny, I didn't say that either. All I said was Regulus said it wasn't going down that way. I didn't say Harry wasn't going dark, I said it wasn't going down that way.

Which means Harry isn't going to go dark because Tonks leaves him for Leon, check his forums.

Cheers