1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Struggle For Dark Hallow | Everybody (But Kalas) Wins!

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by SmileOfTheKill, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Big Z

Big Z Headmaster

Goddamn it Moridin. Seriously? Not caring about the game doesn't mean you should suicide by mod.

2. coleam

coleam Death Eater

The thing is, if Seratin isn't Susan (and he'd still be town at this point since I mixed up how the role works), then Susan is dead (day 3 or night 3) or is a derpy mcderpinstein and hasn't posted any night actions since night 2. The people who died in day 3/night 3 are: guljons (Dracula), Jon, Fenreallis, and Schrodinger (Lindquist).

Jon claimed a different town role and revealed a bunch of town players - I'm pretty sure he was scum, though I don't know which one. Susan as a town player would not have any incentive to claim a different town role.

Fenreallis is a possibility, but I'm 90% sure he was the Blackstaff - if he wasn't, then Eternity Lost, Ashaya, and jwlk are the only possibilities, and for Ashaya or jwlk to be the Blackstaff, Mavra would have to have used her one kill on Night 1, which doesn't seem like a very smart move to me. And everyone seems pretty certain that Eternity Lost was Mavra - the timing definitely fits, and he was playing like scum.

As for why I conclude that you're scum: I believe Seratin (my reasons for thinking him to be Susan still work the same whether he was turned or just roleblocked, and the fact that he wasn't turned explains why he would announce his seduction once, let alone twice) and you both claimed to have been tainted by the White Court last night. One of you is lying. Since I believe Seratin, it must be you.

---------- Post automerged at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

I think it was an honest derp on his part, but still, no excuse.

Also,

Deadline Vote: Kalas

3. Seratin

Seratin Proudmander –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Deadline vote: Kalas

On another note, once someone purifies me I'll prove I'm Susan by dumping the next day.

4. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

Goddammit. >_<

Apologies, everyone. I fucked up, shouldn't have done that.

5. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Damn I am going to have to role reveal today.

Alright, give me a little bit to get my notes together. I'll post in an hour or two.

---------- Post automerged at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Also @Seratin: with Moridins derp all the knights are dead.

6. Seratin

Seratin Proudmander –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    FFFFFFFF.

Didn't even cop that.

7. Koalas

High Score:
    First off, something I have to take care of right now. Big Z. You are possibly the worst mafia player I’ve ever had the misfortune of playing with, and I slummed my way through Werewolves. Worse than that though, after all the Jon/Krogan/Smile drama I still consider you the biggest drain on fun in this game.
    That said.. you are also, thanks to Smile, undeniably Dresden. So Rescind Vote.

Alright drumroll please.

I am Elaine.

I didn’t play the townsiest I was capable of, mostly due to the fact that it was vital I made a minimum of two checks. Considering the massive Evan Tide bandwagon and the usual Day 1 chatter I didn’t feel a Day 1 check would be worth it. With that in mind, and that a Day 8 survival was incredibly unlikely I went with a check on Nights 2 and 5. Here are my results.

Day 2 – 10 Scum

Voted: 7 Scum

Aekiel
    Krogan - Town
    Stojil/Xantam – Town
    Big Z – Town
    Zenzao – Scum
    Zennith
    Riley
    Lindsey/Gambit
    Coleam – Town
    Schrodinger – 99% Town
    Kalas
    Lochness/Nemrut
    Moridin – Town
    Guljons – Scum
    Eternity Lost – Scum?
    Nobelfiction
    Snowflake – Town
    Dhulli

Non-Votes: 3 Scum

Lungs
    Castiel
    Aziraphale
    Jon
    Klackerz
    Feneraelis
    Seratin – Town

Day 5 - 6 Scum

Voted: 2 Scum

Xantam/Stojil – Town
    Big Z – Town
    Nemrut/Lochness
    Moridin – Town
    Seratin
    Zennith
    Aekiel
    Coleam – Town
    Krogan – Town

Non Votes: 4 Scum

Dhulli
    Snowflake – Town
    Klackerz
    Kalas
    Riley
    Castiel
    Nobelfiction
    Lungs
    Gambit/Lindsey

I've tried to keep my own opinions out of this and just provide raw data. I'll post my own interpretation when I get back tonight.

Roles we Know are alive:

Town: Dresden, Morgan, Elaine, Marcone, Susan (?), Knights.. and Merlin

6 scum: Namshiel, at least one white and most likely two Reds. Any way you look at it one of the Courts is running around with a full roster.

I can confirm what coleam said, Namshiel is the last living Denarian. And that I was contacted.. 4 times now?

The first time, on Day 3, he talked to me saying I had seemed reasonably scummy. He proposed an alliance and I excepted on behalf of my ‘Court’. I didn’t reveal at that point because I wanted to milk it for all it was worth. Day 4 we talked strategy but it seemed.. off somehow. He just seemed to be going along with whatever I suggested. Then I thought it was because his faction was down 2 and he’d basically given up. Day 5 he only posted one thing. My role. That was when I knew I was fucked. If I came out now it’d be a lot of attention I couldn't afford. It was only a matter of time till the Knights called me out on it but I figured I’d at least get my last check in.

Then we get to today. He contacted me one last time but he didn’t say anything game related, just making conversation. I got what I needed to get done and I wasn’t NK’d or seduced in the process. So despite the scum accusations I know I played this right.

8. Big Z

Big Z Headmaster

Personal attacks aside, if you're confirming I'm Dresden, how exactly would my check on you come back as scum?

9. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

I shouldn't even be awake right now. Suffice to say i don't trust Kalas.

Deadline Vote:Kalas

10. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Z I trust him and you claim he's scum, so you are most likely in fact scum. :/

Rescind Vote

Deadline Vote: Big Z

11. Koalas

High Score:
    I was wondering that as well, why would Dresden call scum on me? It was a big factor in my thoughts for.why you were scum.

But after the confirm I went back and took a closer look at the role and their priority. Last.night the Merlin either wanted me to die or realized I was town.

12. Xantam

Xantam Denarii Host

This is the most asinine post in quite a while. Big Z is practically confirmed Dresden by everyone in this thread. Including Smile.

13. Big Z

Big Z Headmaster

That makes no sense at all. Why would the Merlin waste his swap on you and another scum instead of protecting me or another confirmed townie? Instead of protecting someone, like coleam,myself, or Xantam by using his swap, he decided to swap you and scum, especially when he had no idea of what role you were?

This is funny. You claim to trust him yet in his very post, he notes that I'm definitely Dresden, which you're contradicting. That's not even getting into the fact that I was all but outright confirmed as Dresden.

14. Koalas

High Score:
    That's the thing though. Merlin must be playing risky. Your the obvious protection target, so predict the scum won't go for you and target other priority town. Merlin either saw through my act.. Or someone trusted is scum.

15. Fishy Justice

Fishy Justice Fourth Year

8 needed for majority:

Kalas:
    L. Big Z
    L. Xantam
    D. Castiel
    D. Nemrut
    D. Zennith
    D. Colearm
    D. Seratin
    D. Klackerz

Big Z:
    L. Kalas
    D. Gambit

Currently Kalas will by Lynched at the end of the day.

Day ends in 1 hour and 45 minutes.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
  16. Koalas

High Score:
    I rescinded sneakthief. And so should you Gambit. Big Z is 100% town.

17. Big Z

Big Z Headmaster

I will say this though, if it turns out in the end that you're Elaine, then town is really really unlucky and my apologies. The odds of this precise scenario playing out is astronomical, which makes it seem far more likely that this is a ploy for the Merlin to out himself, since he's the only one who could disprove your claim.

The events needed to produce a result of you being scum while you actually being Elaine:

1) That Merlin believes scum won't target myself, coleam, or Xantam out of the belief that Merlin is protecting me
    2) That Merlin specifically believes that you will be targeted by scum, giving a reason for you to be targeted for a swap
    3) That Merlin believes you to be town, which would give him a reason to swap you out instead of the other confirmed townies
    4) That the person Merlin swapped you with is scum, thus producing the result that you're is scum, assuming it impacts my investigation check

18. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Personally, I'm not convinced that Kalas is Elaine. As I said in the last game, Elaine is an easy role to fakeclaim since people tend to automatically assume Lists == Correct. Add in Big_Z checking Kalas and turning up scum, I think he's lying and is actually Red Court.

On top of that, Gambit's frankly baseless support of him in voting for Big_Z (even though Kalas specifically said he was town) suggests that he may be in contact with him. If we believe his assertion that Namshiel basically gave up on the game after Sacrifice and Zenzao died (which is understandable, I suppose), this sounds like exactly the kind of thing he would do to try and split the vote.

Therefore, I propose that Kalas is part of the Red Court and Gambit is Thorned Namshiel.

Deadline Vote: Kalas

---------- Post automerged at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

Also what Big_Z said. The Merlin shouldn't out himself at this point. It would be a very bad idea since he's the best protection Big_Z and Coleam have.

19. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Rescind Vote
    Not that it does anything.

Aekiel, I'm not Namshiel. All I will say.

I don't think Kalas is scum either way, but we don't have time for a full change to someone else.

I'm off for the night, got a State of the Union to watch after all.

20. Koalas

High Score:
    5) Merlin thought I was scum and switched me with someone.

With this in mind 1) is believable and the rest inconsequential.

Remember Z, scum roles can check town.

---------- Post automerged at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Bleh. Little drunk. I'm pretty much lynched so I'll say this now, you got this guys. Play Best guess is two red, three white and a denarian. Serstin possibley scum, if Knights could confirm cleanse that'd be nice.

Big Z. Look at 'confirmed' town. One of them is scum. And.remember. At least one scumhead is out there.

Adious mon ami. I got the info out. That's all that matters.