1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Struggle For Dark Hallow | Everybody (But Kalas) Wins!

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by SmileOfTheKill, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Seratin

Seratin Proudmander –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    That Serstin guy always did give me the creeps.

2. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Little drunk :p

3. coleam

coleam Death Eater

I'm already doomed - I'm White Court tainted (as of Night 4). I can't purify myself due to the roleblock, Snowflake died last night, and Moridin derped today. But even if he hadn't, he used his purification last night on someone else, so it's unavailable tonight to save me. The Merlin can't help me. Actually, I'd be a good target for the Merlin to switch in for someone who's likely to be targeted since I'm going to die anyways. Provided he doesn't already have some scum ID'd for that purpose.

And I don't believe that Kalas is Elaine. I've been suspicious of him since the start because he wasn't playing at all like he did as a townie in Werewolf, to an even greater extent than Eternity Lost. Metagaming, I know, but I can't help but notice when a player makes huge analysis posts in one game, then lurks and jumps on bandwagons in another.

Then Snowflake (who was Esperacchius) found out that Namshiel contacted Kalas on Night 3 (he was roleblocked Night 2, so I can't confirm what Kalas said about the contact starting Night 2/Day 3). That's why I asked if anyone had been contacted by Namshiel. Same happened after Night 4. I considered calling him out then, but held back because it looked like we might be lynching Lungs (who I'm still pretty certain is scum) and because I didn't really want to role reveal.

If he were town, he should have revealed the contact as soon as Zenzao was cleansed - communicating with a 1-man faction that has no kill powers and would require another several days to meet its win condition provided everything went perfectly (no coinholders killed/purified) is pretty darn worthless. Instead, you waited until you had been outed as Namshiel's contact and had a full bandwagon going against you before posting anything. And Elaine is very, very easy to fake-claim, especially when there are so many people with uncertain/unknown roles still.

4. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

Well shit. Since all the Knights will be dead I guess I remain tainted by the Denarians. I'll throw in my vote but I really hope something happens tomorrow.

Deadline Vote: Kalas

5. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Coleam: like I said, Namshiel was a potential goldmine. If he'd been in contact with a court on.day two and he let it slip..

I was the reason town lost ww. My tl;dr distracted us from the real scum.. Tbh I've realized since then that I'm not as good at analyzing as I thought.

6. Fishy Justice

Fishy Justice Fourth Year

Start of the Sixth Night!

A strong feeling of pessimism permeates as the day draws to a close. The inevitable death of the knights has left many to the fate of their taints. Much of the town fears for there lives. Information was shared, and the consensus came quickly and decisively.

Kalas has been Lynched!

Moridin has Died!
    8 needed for majority:

Kalas:
    L. Big Z
    L. Xantam
    D. Castiel
    D. Nemrut
    D. Zennith
    D. Colearm
    D. Seratin
    D. Klackerz
    D. Aekiel
    D. Siulor

Night will End at 10pm eastern, January 25. Please get all actions in by 9pm eastern time, January 25.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
  7. SmileOfTheKill

SmileOfTheKill Magical Amber

Dawn of
    Day the
    Seventh

[​IMG]

coleam has been murdered!

coleam has been found dead. The exact cause of death is unknown, as there is no reason he should have dead. No injury or trauma can be found at all on the body.

Livelist

1 klackerz
    2 Riley
    3 Xantam
    4 Seratin
    5 Castiel
    6 NobleFiction
    7 Aekiel
    8 Lungs
    9 Gambit
    10 Nemrut
    11 Zennith
    12 Big Z

7 people to lynch a target!​

8. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    And the Denarians have won. Congratulations to them. Still, we can at least lynch the last of them, though I'd recommend prioritising the White Court as lynch targets before going after Thorned Namshiel. If we can't decide on who is White Court and who isn't though, Namshiel would be as good a lynch as any.

---------- Post automerged at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

Also, I've been auctioned off by the Red Duchess. I guess Kalas was the Red Baron or Red King (more likely the Red King, since my current count has them at two players - now one - and they were killing too often for him to be dead).

9. Big Z

Big Z Headmaster

I was roleblocked, so Madeline is still alive.

10. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Looks like we found our last Denarian.

11. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    So, Aekiel has been a bit suspicious for a while and since no one has come up with something better, I say

Deadline Vote: Aekiel

Game is still on, right?

12. Zennith

Zennith Pebble Wrestler ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    It is. And I've got no better ideas.

Deadline Vote: Aekiel

13. Big Z

Big Z Headmaster

Kalas couldn't possibly be the Red King. He turned up scum, so Kalas was either Thomas or the Red Baron.

---------- Post automerged at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

I'm going to tentatively still go with Lungs, since he still trips off my scumdar like crazy and I believe he might be the Red King, even though it's not much to go on. Regardless, we need to get a lynch today, so I'm willing to swap to Aekiel if you're deadfast on him being scum.

Deadline Vote: Lungs

---------- Post automerged at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Since nobody else is posting, despite the fact that most of the players have been online on DLP today, can we just call this game as over, Smile? It's getting pointless now.

14. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

KILL LUNGS!!!!!!

Deadline Vote: Lungs

15. Xantam

Xantam Denarii Host

It's either Lungs or Aekiel, I guess. And I have no real rationale to pick between them. Until I get one:

Deadline Lynch Vote: Lungs

16. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Deadline Lynch Vote: Lungs

I might not be able to get on later. So just making sure.

17. SmileOfTheKill

SmileOfTheKill Magical Amber

Start of
    Night the
    Seventh​

Alright, I will be looking at what I should do. Interest has dropped to a failure level and I will be calling something shortly.

---------- Post automerged 01-27-2012 at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-26-2012 at 10:02 PM ----------

Alright, I am calling this.

Congratulations Denerians, You have won this game! The Knights are all dead!

Sacrifice on Nicodemus

Zenzao on Lartessa

Aekiel on Throned Namshiel

For the town or any other faction? Well only the Town and Red Court would have a chance of winning as of now, but everyone was too lazy to finish it. The Denerians have killed you.

Most amusing failure award

Well this is tough, but I had a lot of factions for this role

Evan Tide as the Erlking

He managed to get himself lynched on day one with arguably the most important and powerful single role in the game. Being far too hyper, well he died.

Sacrifice as Nicodemus

The Knights have the hard choice between purging the important taints, or cleansing the Denerians. By the sheer act of being super scum, Sacrifice got Cleansed on the first night. Something that should have been a massive waste of time, well not really.

Knights of the Cross

Yes, all of the Knights. Moridin, Snowflake, and coleam. After coleam was Seduced, they decided to purge coleam as Snowflake. He died, and Moridin purged someone else. This meant that coleam would die because of the delay. Two Knights dead in one night. Then the next day, well Moridin triggers the Red Duchess and dies. The entire Knight faction that has been shining through the entire game, dead in effetely one night.

Jon and Myself
    Yup.​

My Super Excel Chart with all links.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3376005/DresHURRDURRPRIVATE.xlsx

Obs QT because it is not on the Excel chart.

http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/LfMwa5V8HQ59Q

Last edited: Jan 27, 2012
  18. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Game is over, but my disappoint is forever. D8

19. Evan Tide

Evan Tide Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

Smile said to impress him, and impress I did.

20. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

.....:facepalm

None of you that are left as town ever play again.