1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Tiny Hunt 3 Game Thread

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by jwlk, Nov 20, 2013.

1. EricF

EricF Muggle

Forgot this part:
    Lynch WetNurse

2. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

The question is does this clear Wetnurse or not? I doubt eric would have really expected the claim to have worked, unless he's got an acolyte somewhere to back him up? If someone is acolyte to ericf's priest then come forwards, otherwise no one else say anything about their roles. I'm pretty sure he was just fishing for the real priest.

3. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    BD has a point, if Eric is bull shitting we need to know. Also if you survived tonight and you are the clown, whoever you pied is scum so it's obvious you should come forward. Or the Angel protected you, and saying that isn't a risk.

4. Titus

Titus Squib

I call bullshit. If you were the real priest and had a guilty on wetnurse, you would have pushed him a hell ofa lot harder. You also would have left crumbs. Furthermore, it would make much more sense to check me given our conflict and relative lack of scumreads.

Where are your crumbs in the event you got souped? You don't have any bc you are scum.

---------- Post automerged at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

Early lynch EricF

5. Bill Door

I don't want to early lynch yet because I really want to see some stuff from Sesc and the other people who have been too quiet so far.

6. Titus

Titus Squib

Ok. Well I am out of here anyway. I will be reading that later.

EricF needs to die. Clown pies Rubicon. The cop checks wetnurse.

I highly doubt there will be an acolyte as I believe, beyond a reasonable doubt who the cop is.

7. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

First post, not a single word about Wetnurse.

When I have time I'll do an interaction chart.

---------- Post automerged at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

I always push for reasoning when people call me lean town without showing their work because it's an easy way for scum to dismiss/"tame"/buddy me. Did you know that blab's only comments on me are "lean town" from the end of Day 1 and a push to post on Day 2?

I just got bitten by this in a recent game (Someone calling me townie, then switching on Day 3 or so to "scummy" when the group consensus found my play "scummy")

You've done your work on your scumteam call out, and the reason why they're all scum is pretty self evident. I share many of the same sentiments as you.

@Bill Door: Okay, heh, thanks. I do think the only caps things were "GEE WHAT A SURPRISE" and "BEWARE OF LISTMAKERS". I'll stop needling you for now.

8. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Just woke up, sorry for not posting over Thanksgiving. But I'm giggling so hard right now.
    Lynch: EricF

I should start offering lessons about how to fake claim properly or something. Step one: Don't claim you had a guilty result on someone D2 and lynched someone else instead.

Eric, please don't leave us hanging - give us your other reads. Since, you know, you're the Priest and all, surely you have some insight.

Clown did not target me last night. No pie.

9. EricF

EricF Muggle

So, was thinking about claims - Acolyte should probably not claim, to avoid the double soup. I'll likely get souped tonight (proving my claim), and the Acolyte can come out day 3 to verify.

Why would I tip off Wetnurse that I had a read? I was waiting for someone else to start a train that I could support - it didn't happen. Eventually I dropped him into my top 3 scum list, figuring I would follow-up today.

My check priority as Priest is alway 'who will survive' and 'who is hard to read' - Bill fit both criteria. Titus, you were very active and opinionated, so you are more likely to get lynched or scum killed.

I ended up in the same place on FS in Flagstone Hunt #1 - I ended up actually getting lynched day 2, though, so I think this is an improvement.

---------- Post automerged at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Current readwall:

1. Bill Door - Solid player, checked and found to be NOT SCUM2. Fontisian 3. Kaidash 4. Uncle Stojil (now Titus) - very distrustful of me, 65% scum likelyhood5. Ruckyree - targeted for death night 1 - NOT SCUM 6. Rubicon - seems average. Some helpful posts. 30% scum7. Blab - lots of supporting posts, not a lot of initiative. 30% scum8. ProudBoar (Probellum) - new player, but no mistakes, 50% scum9. Aekiel (now EricF) - that's me10. Rents (Zircon) - not enough posts to get a read11.Wetnurse - scanned, SCUM12. Prophylaxis - not enough posts to get a read. He pretty much just posted to list his top 3, which included me and Zircon... which is basically no information. 13. Zeitgeist - I like his posts. Seems very earnest and honest. 10% scum likelyhood.

---------- Post automerged at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

Sorry about the formatting - pasted it in from Excel

10. blab

blab Second Year

It seems like I have conflated your and Titus's response, who was all "do a good job as an Angel", probably because I didn't remember you giving any reason for fontisian in the first place.
    Anyway, given that the judge was guaranteed to be alive, and given that the whole case on fontisian hinged on KaiDASH being town, and given that KaiDASH'S play makes the most sense as the vig, I disliked you ensuring the lynch on fontisian, particularly as the only other time you mentioned Aekiel was this:
    It would have moved you into scummy territory if it weren't paired with the actual vote on EricF.

@Prophylaxis:
    Actually Proph, how about you tell me all about all links from and to LuckyLee that you can see? Then I'll answer your question.

@EricF:
    Ok, that explains your random scumread on Wetnurse.
    Why does being distrustful of you make Titus more likely to be scum?
    Also, could you elaborate on Zeit?

11. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

Hi. I read the thread.

Why the fuck did you lynch fonti.

She was pointing out the obvious. I refuse to consider a world where Town!Kai fakeclaimed Judge to not get lynched. That's straight up awful, and yes, more awful than Witches deciding this was a good thing to try. Especially as the votals at that point were 4/4/2/2/1.

Luckylee and Aekiel/EricF look horrible. Why are they still alive.

Lynch Vote: EricF

Also (I think that was still open): I haven't been visited, pie'd, survived or anything of the sort the entire game so far.

12. Bill Door

Are you saying that you think scum actually decided not to kill anyone N1 to try and townfirm Lucky?

13. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

I have to, don't I?

14. Titus

Titus Squib

Of course you would say the clown didn't hit you. That is quite obvious, but probably a lie unless scum nked. We are running out of people for the angels to have saved.

---------- Post automerged at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

Realistically, scum only do this if down a man and panicking. If you think KaiDash was town, so is Luckylee

15. Probellum

Probellum Death Eater

Feel I should at least ay that I didn't get protected or targeted for anything last night.

Until I get jwlk's confirmation that he got my notification for a replacement, I'll also put my vote on EricF.

Lynch Vote EricF

16. CrashLTD

CrashLTD Fifth Year

@Titus
    Don't go putting the blame on me. Font was nearly a lock for the lynch. Her reads, however caused other people to change their mind thus people changing votes to EricF. At that point, the only way EricF would have gotten lynched was if there were enough people online to get him lynched, or if the Judge was online to lynch EricF. Unfortunately, there were only 6 of us around at the time so it wasn't enough (Proph, LUckyLee, font, Titus, Wetnurse, blab). Now if you bring up the Judge-lynch again I would seriously rage. Ordinary lynch > Judge-lynch because it empowers vig.

@EricF
    No you're not the Priest. Ask me why I know. :banana:

Also, if there is still a live Acolyte out there (wink-wink) don't claim. You'll just be food for the soup.

Lynch Vote : EricF

---------- Post automerged at 07:29 ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 ----------

D3 - Votals 1.0

EricF (9) - Prophylaxis, Rents(Zircon), Titus, Bill Door, Rubicon, Sesc, Probellum(Proudboar) + Lump, Wetnurse
    Wetnurse (1) - EricF

17. Titus

Titus Squib

I don't care how hard you rage. Scum lynch by judge > Town lynch without judge. For that, I will suspect you.

18. Rubicon

Sesc.
    :facepalm

Because you knew he was a witch and didn't know fontisian was a witch?

I don't get it. I'm letting people know the clown didn't target me, you can take it or leave it.

what does this mean? -> "running out of people"

19. CrashLTD

CrashLTD Fifth Year

Were you even sure that EricF was scum that day? If not then your argument is baseless.

The whole of Day 2 you were trying to discredit font. Then you suddenly decide to lynch vote EricF because font sounded like frustrated town.

20. Rubicon

Titus, your thoughts on Zeitgeist/Sesc please.