1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Tiny Hunt 3 Game Thread

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by jwlk, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Whoever was shot, please come forward. It's important :/
    Also a bit redundant but

Lynch Vote Eric

2. Titus

Titus Squib

@Rucky I am suspecting that the scums nked or the clown hit a scum (and thus would trigger a denial similar to Rubicon's). Given Rubicon was the obvious clown target, I wouldn't put it past the scums to nk here. Supposing Rubicon is town (big assumption), the scums NK. The group then assumes that the scums wouldn't NK, lynch Rubicon after the hypothetical clown confirms that's who he pied. Clown gets souped, scums take free shot at someone else being a different role.

@Rubicon I am waiting on Sesc to flesh out his thoughts a bit. I don't see the real town motivation in berating us, but it is a very common entrance for town and scum.

@Wetnurse, I was coming around to that conclusion when you pulled your stunt. At that point, I knew you were going to ensure that Fonti was lynched, so I did the best to make lemonade out of lemonade. Is OMGUSing your new rage? You still seem kinda calm.

3. EricF

EricF Muggle

4. Titus

Titus Squib

The Mod just told me that I was shot and survived.

He apologized for forgetting.

5. EricF

EricF Muggle

Zeit's posts day 1 (the two of them I caught in my day 1 skim) seemed well thought out, and came to good conclusions (see post 192)

6. Titus

Titus Squib

Eric, you are not the priest. Your fake claim is bullshit. I'm done with you and looking for your buddies.

7. EricF

EricF Muggle

Titus: that makes much more sense than your previous post on the subject.

joke lynch jwlk

8. Titus

Titus Squib

Yeah, you tried to kill me and I wasn't announcing it. It's not too often I get nightkilled early. I'm honored to live to tell the tale.

The thing is I don't miss.

---------- Post automerged at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

In case I die again, remember how I lean and awake at the top of each day.

9. blab

blab Second Year

Post 192

So you knew Wetnurse is scum and that you yourself are town. Then you came upon Zeitgeist post, which states that if you are innocent so is probably Wetnurse, and went: Great conclusion!
    ?????

10. Titus

Titus Squib

Blab. The claim is fake. Move on. Why Eric picked Wetnurse is wifom.

Now, we have some reasons to track the scum team. N1 they tried to kill Ruckylee, n2 me.

I'm shocked I was the nk target as I am frequently mislynched as town. Who would target both of us would suggest who the scumteam is.

11. EricF

EricF Muggle

That's not how I read it - post 192 reads as "Wetnurse and Aekeil are on different teams" to me.

So, I don't know why Titus is still harping on me, since he's obviously town (lying about mod mistake is very bad form, so I'll take him at his word there). Maybe he just doesn't want to admit he's wrong, and move on?

With my Titus read broken, I really don't have any other strong scum picks. ProudBoar is my biggest one, but that is only based on him having Lump and playing the "new player, no posts" card. Everyone else has done significant +town things.

12. Titus

Titus Squib

EricF, cops reveal and hint at their guilties. You didn't. Rubicon's logic is spot on.

13. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

It's actually pretty obvious, if you consider the state of the game on Day 1 and assume that both Kai and Aekiel are witches. In that case, this

is exactly it. The lynch was between Aekiel and Kai, so they were screwed already, and since there was nothing to suggest that whoever wasn't lynched wouldn't be the first lynch target the next day, they tried to Townfirm their last remaining member and dump a lot of confusion into the thread. All things considered (i.e. the way Luckylee acted against fontisian), that's the most reasonable explanation I have found so far. I can see myself in that position trying that -- and Kai, for that matter.

So to spell it out: I'm saying Kai/EricF/Luckylee. The good thing here is that we will know pretty quickly whether that's the case.

14. CrashLTD

CrashLTD Fifth Year

@Titus
    What stunt? We both came to the same conclusion regarding EricF. The only difference is our opinion on the judge-lynch.

Right now I'm pretty much considering a role reveal so your arrogance gets blown to bits when the witches soup-kill me. As it is, I'm not vindictive enough to jeopardize town's win just to knock down your overblown ego.

@Sesc
    I agree with this. I suggest that the Priest checks LuckyLee tonight.

If the Priest thinks Titus is right about me being scum then you can go ahead and check me. I'll be happy for that ass to be proven wrong.

15. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Except I got shot n1 so... No. I've also been pushing Aek/Eric since day 1 Sesc :/ I'm guessing Titus isn't the clown so the Angels protected him. I'm pretty confident Sesc is scum too, he took over for Zeit who was one of my stronger scum reads, and he's trying to pressure me.

16. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

I agree with priest checking Lucky. The only way he's scum is in a Kai/eric/lucky scumteam and if that's the case then we kill him tomorrow with a positive priest check and win the game.

17. Titus

Titus Squib

The priest should not waste a check on Ruckylee. It is nice to think we could win the game so early but that is not happening. Also, I wouldn't have been the nk attempt if that was the scenario because I thought that was bunk from the beginning.

The priest should check rubicon or wetnurse.

18. Probellum

Probellum Death Eater

Which is exactly why I'm opting to get replaced. Besides the new player thing, I could also have played the "Chemo is messing with my head" card.

As it is, I'm so lost, you could say, I'm...
    8)
    Lost on the road of life.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

19. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

I want some of whatever it is you're on.

20. Probellum

Probellum Death Eater

Well, I've got 6mp, and prednisone daily, (The second one for only a week a month), methotrexate weekly, Vincristine monthly and whole host of other lovely meds. I also have Oxycodone for pain, ambien and benadryl to help me sleep, and lorazepam for anxiety.

So there's lots of stuff to choose from.

I will now refrain from posting, because I'm basically adding nothing to the game.