1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Tiny Hunt 3 Game Thread

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by jwlk, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    I don't even. That seems pointless, whoever we nominate to get pied, the scum won't target. That seems like a very bad idea.

2. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Can you clarify what you mean about the clown target, blab? I get coordinating Clown & Oracle for information, but not sure what you mean about an extra Priest check. (Also, with two claims on the table scum are pretty much guaranteed to soup tonight, so forget about Angel protection.)

3. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Because Ollie is dealt with, either he's souped or he's lynched, at this point speculating on his interaction with a Eric is pointless, unless they reveal a third person. The third mafia is the priority atm IMO.

4. Titus

Titus Squib

This is precisely why I feel we should lynch outside of Rubicon/Zircon. The scum will shoot them. Hunt the third.

5. CrashLTD

CrashLTD Fifth Year

@Titus

What if scum decide to leave both Rubicon and Ollie alive? We will be closer to losing while we still aren't sure who between Rubicon and Ollie is scum. I don't like that scenario at all. I'd rather lynch 1 of them now and figure out what to do with the results next day.

6. Titus

Titus Squib

If the scums decide to leave them both alive, then they are in the position as if they just nightkilled. It is a less optimal play from a sheer numbers perspective and they need to drop the number of conftowns ASAP. If they do act in that manner, they'd have to go priest hunting.

If they do go priest hunting, that puts us one step closer towards finding the other scum. It is a better move for the scum to bus their partner. There has been no significant discussion of other players despite this being a 1 v 1. Odd. Right now, the priest likely has at least two clears (supposing EricF guilty as worst case scenario). No one is pushing a guilty.

They have to start worrying about the endgame scenario. They could be facing

Priest
    Acolyte
    Clear
    Clear
    Clear
    Rubicon
    Z
    Luckylee
    Town
    Town

By the end of tonight. If that happens, the Priest claims and its game over, town will mathmatically win.

If they burn a night kill, the priest isn't a dumbass, they crumbed their results. The town has that information.

If we lynch outside of Z, Rubicon and keep the cop alive, we will win tomorrow. There's just no avoiding that fact IMO.

---------- Post automerged at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Obviously, there's a scum in there.

7. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Uhm what? Why would scum kill one of there own? Rubi needs to be lynched.

8. CrashLTD

CrashLTD Fifth Year

What happens if we unintentionally force the lynch on the cop? He'll have to claim and we'll have 3 souped players instead of 2.

9. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    There is also the whole issue of nobody seeming to know who the third scummate is, :/

10. CrashLTD

CrashLTD Fifth Year

Alright, just to get a bit of discussion going.

Who here thinks EricF was definitely scum?
    Who doesn't?

Who here thinks fonti was definitely town?
    Who doesn't?

11. Titus

Titus Squib

Wetnurse, if we stay outside of my proposed townbloc, we will not lynch the priest. I am pretty sure EricF was scum. My whole theory depends on that. If Eric was town, we have no priest and scum will soup.

Rucky, you totally misunderstood my comments.

12. CrashLTD

CrashLTD Fifth Year

Who do you suggest we lynch then?

13. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

Luckylee. Why the fuck would I lynch Rubicon if I don't think he's a Witch? That's your answer right there. Your insistence makes you look scummy again, and I don't care how impossible that is. And what's with your "third scummate"-schtick? EricF/Ollie/Bill. That's pretty obvious. If you think Rubicon is the witch instead, go scumhunting yourself.

Anyway, if y'all really want to see what happens tonight, by all means let's lynch BillDoor. That wannabe-pie-claim was really bad, and he wasn't that legit to begin with.

14. blab

blab Second Year

I don't get the insistence on why scum would soup if Zircon is town, rather then try to cut down the people whose roles they are unsure about and try to get Zircon lynched, and then soup.

Elaboration on the Clown-thing (assumes we lynch Rubicon, assumes scum!EricF):
    Worst case:
    town!Rents dies, in which case we only did the Oracle+Clown thing. Still ok.
    Better case:
    My plan gives the Oracle a safe target even if Rents isn't the clown, because protect. Because scum=(Rents+targeted player) is unlikely, the targeted player confirming pie basically clears Rents. (=additional priestcheck)
    Best case:
    If he doesn't, then it's either Rents (+very likely Bill), or targeted player (+ definitely Rubicon). If alive, priest+oracle+gravedigger could all have enough info to choose correctly.

@Wetnurse:
    those questions feel a little too rolefishy for me to answer.

---------- Post automerged at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

oh and confirming Rents alignment is important, because it is indicative of Bill's and Rubicon's alignment

15. Titus

Titus Squib

Sesc, Bill Door is legit.

Wetnurse, we should lynch between Prophy, Viera, you, blab. I have seen crumbs that both Sesc and Bill Door are innocent. Technically, I am in the pool but I may be the only one seeing these crumbs.

16. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

@Mods, Players

If I don't make a substance post within the next 12 hours, replace me

My laptop had some major issues and it is seriousky affecting my mafia time. Apologies for inconvenience.

17. Titus

Titus Squib

You only have 11 until the end of the day. Still thanks Prophy.

18. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

If BillDoor is Town, then jwlk fucked up. Invoking the "the Mod only told me now"-excuse is lame as all hell and should be done only if it's actually true -- but jwlk forgot to post your survival on N2 before, so now it's an actual excuse. And obviously jwlk can't come out and say that yes, he really forgot to post it, which is why he should have made sure everything was accurate before he started the new day -- and at the very least check everything AGAIN when he realised he forgot the NK attempt.

This is why I'm reluctant to buy the late pie -- forgetting to post something once is bad, but doing it another time is wtf.

Given all the fucked up things that happened in this game, I have to ask: What makes anyone sure we didn't actually lynch the priest already, in Kai or fonti (or even EricF)?

19. Titus

Titus Squib

Sesc, you are supposing that Bill Door had a reason to claim the n2 pie. Why would he?

The mod did mess up on mine and the priest has confirmed Bill as inno. I cannot prove that without outing the priest. Given I am uncontested town, please trust me on that matter.

20. CrashLTD

CrashLTD Fifth Year

@blab

There is a problem with your plan. What if the pie/oracle/protect target was the third scum?

If Rents is scum, he will survive the night and would get auto-lynched next day. We still don't get your priest-check scenario.

If Rents is town, he can either survive or get souped.

a. If Rents is souped, he'll be dead and we still don't get your priest-check scenario.
    b. If Rents survives, the scum pie/oracle/protect target can just bullshit and claim he wasn't pied. Rents gets axed.

---------- Post automerged at 00:36 ---------- Previous post was at 00:32 ----------

@Titus

How the fuck are you uncontested town? I don't f*ing get how you could assume that everybody will just swallow everything you say. Fmpov, you are still scummy. The only reason I'm not voting you is that we got better targets in Rubicon and Rents. And I still haven't reread the whole thread (which you insist, is your proof of being town) because it's f*ing long.

---------- Post automerged at 00:41 ---------- Previous post was at 00:36 ----------

Also

Unvote

Lynch Vote : Rubicon

---------- Post automerged at 00:45 ---------- Previous post was at 00:41 ----------

@Titus

Maybe I'm just f*ing dense.