1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Tiny Hunt 3 Game Thread

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by jwlk, Nov 20, 2013.

1. blab

blab Second Year

I don't understand this thing about not lynching Rubicon. Rubicon is definitly scum if Rents is the clown.
    If Rents isn't the clown Rubicon very, very likely isn't scum, but so aren't any of those in that group, given (Rents, Bill, EricF).
    The chances for Rubicon are the best.

@Sesc:
    You aren't townfirmed to me, because I'm still not seeing what Titus is seeing. Anyway, if you read my posts, I am not opposed to have the target being you, I simply want it to work.

People need to voice heir preference.

2. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    going to pie sesc. to be clear, soup is end of night phase?

if sesc doesn't claim I pie'd him he's scumfirmed :3

3. blab

blab Second Year

It wasn't really you who was supposed to choose, given that this is an attempt to find out your alignment...But whatever......I'm ok with this

In summary:
    Zircon targets Sesc,
    (the hypothetical real clown targets not Sesc)
    the Angels ensure Sesc's survival (unless they know better then me,
    and the Oracle gets a ensured result on Sesc.

---------- Post automerged at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

@Zircon:

Timing: Everything resolves simultaneously, with no actions being canceled or affected by death. ie: If the Priest dies during the night, his last check still goes through and the Dead learn the result.

4. CrashLTD

CrashLTD Fifth Year

Why are we allowing Rents to choose the pie target?

These are the following teams/buddies right now:

Rubicon/Bill Door
    Rents/Sesc

Rents goes up and says he'll pie Sesc and we agree? Like I said, there's a shot this goes wrong if the declared pie target is scum. Rents declaring his buddy Sesc as the target is what I feared.

I move that Rents and the Oracle target me.

We lynch Rubicon.

---------- Post automerged at 08:00 ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 ----------

Damn I made a boo-boo...

Rubicon/Sesc
    Rents/Bill Door

Plan is fine. Although, I'd still prefer to be Rents/Oracle target. I've dropped hints about my role already.

5. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

What. Sesc is town. The only way Rents is scum is if I am also. There's like no way possible that I am in the same team as Rubicon.

Zircon pies Sesc if he is the clown. If anyone else is the clown they pie someone else.

---------- Post automerged at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

and did you seriously just make a role hint when the most likely way we lose this is if a lot of people get souped tonight.

6. CrashLTD

CrashLTD Fifth Year

Bill, I've dropped more than enough hints about my role since D1 but still got to D4 without getting souped. I just dropped enough to leave crumbs in case scum fake-claim my role.

7. Bill Door

You didn't have to fucking point it out in case they missed it.

8. blab

blab Second Year

give that we want the target to survive that is a more of a disqualification.
    In fact, you could argue that I should be the target, given that scum definitely can't know that I am the priest, so i can't be souped-

Also: shut up about it.

9. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

Wetnurse: I suggested that I be targeted. Not him. And what do you mean, "allow" Ollie to target? If he's the clown, he can do what he wants and it's a moot point, because there's no reason not for me to claim I've been pie'd if I have been.

Your concern only makes sense if you really believe we are buddies, but that makes no sense at all. What's with BillDoor in that case, and why would you want to lynch Rubicon?

You can't have it both ways and stop saying "we" if you mean "I".

@blab: If I didn't miscount, Rubicon is at 6/10 which is a lynch. Whether that's useful is something else -- if he's Town, him being a-okay with a lynch better mean not too horrible things.

10. Titus

Titus Squib

Lynch Rubicon

That seems to be the plan. I am the DOB. Don't question it. I am out for the day.

---------- Post automerged at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

I forgot this part my flavor claim is Mr. Green (I know no flavor in this game).

I feel no personal shame about revealing my lifestyle.. However, I did shoot Mr. Boddy in the hall with the revolver.

Come now, Mrs. Peacock, the kingdom of heaven is upon u.s

P.S. Ending three is my favorite.

11. blab

blab Second Year

Come now, Mrs. Peacock, the revealing my favorite. I forgot this part my flavorite. I feel no flavor claim is Mr. Boddy in this game. I forgot this part my lifestyle... However, I did shoot Mr. Boddy in this game. I forgot this part my favorite. I forgot this game. I feel no personal shame about revealing three is upon u.s
    P.S. Ending three is my favor in the hall with the hall with the hall with the kingdom of heaven is Mr. Boddy in the revealing my flavor in this game. I forgot this game. However, I forgot ending my flaiming, the king my favorite.

12. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    What the balls is this, christ.

13. Titus

Titus Squib

It's about life after death. Now that he's dead, I have a life.

14. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

Cool beans, Titus. Mrs. Peacock and Mr. Boddy. I have literally no idea what you are talking about, but I'm not even going to consider it further, because otherwise my head will explode. Your brain is a weird, weird place. Feel free to write more poetry. Or something.

Lynch Rubicon

15. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

A clodhopper eagerly plans an escape from an impresario for a bride the botched looking glass. Harpo Marx and I took a toothache (with a dilettante, a cream puff, a few clodhoppers, and an ungodly marzipan) to arrive at a state of intimacy where we can feverishly sell the friendly snow to our onlooker. He called her Kafka (or was it Timosha?). Jacques and I took a knowingly sprightly maestro (with the botched tenor, another sprightly dilettante, a few ballerinas, and a dilettante) to arrive at a state of intimacy where we can accidentally try to seduce our shadow.

16. Bill Door

My brain hurts.

17. Titus

Titus Squib

Not even close R.

18. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

This GIF doesn't really describe my situation, but seems relevant anyway:

[​IMG]

This one is closer:

[​IMG]

Although I think that dude was actually part of the mafia.

19. blab

blab Second Year

Have a fun date...
    though you should aim for....
    well, more then that

20. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

I'm here, reading through the thread.