1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

TinyHunt #1

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by KaiDASH, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Little Knee

Little Knee Seventh Year

No one will role-claimed Dancer. Even more, I think any smart person here would not do any role-claim here. Soup kill, remember? Anyone doing role-claim is more likely will be dead. No one will be safe here by telling their role.

Three of us had died, two by Night Kills and one by Anvil Drop. Like Irene said, it's time for us to actually do something. Now, Fiat, maybe I missed something here - forgive my not-so-intelligent brain - but I want to ask you this:

Why do you think Irene is the most suspicious?

2. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    I think it'd actually be a smart thing to role-claim here... As long as the role you claim isn't your own.

3. Irene

Irene Seventh Year DLP Supporter Retired Staff DLP Gold Supporter

LKnee: A hint: Google the original tiny-hunt and see how they role-claim to confuse. E.g. I can be ___ or ___ or___ so soup becomes harder to use as you can be neither of all three.

But at the current moment it seems too late to start this sort of role-claiming so we'll have to stick to our old strategy.

I'm not going to vote for anyone because the huge mistake has completely shaken my confidence so I don't trust myself to be rational right now.

I keep wondering whether the witches are not as smart as we make them out to be. Why would they kill Zeit if they can easily rely on town fight between the two of us to get us to mislynch again? As it is though, it somehow feels like the confusion from the killings are unintentional by the witches and I'm over-reading them to be more intelligent than they are.

4. Little Knee

Little Knee Seventh Year

Ah, good point. I missed that, sorry.

I don't know... maybe the witches are just fucking our brains off? Making us confused? Maybe the witches want to make shake our confidence in our rationalizing?

Eh, damn. Whatever it is, we have to admit: we are being overwhelmed by them, guys. We have to do something!

5. Fiat

Fiat The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Zeit explained it pretty well for me.

6. Vira

High Score:
    Overwelmed? We've barely started the game. Besides, like Irene, I think it's too early to vote to lynch right now. The Witches shouldn't have killed Zeit as we would have lynched him ourselves eventually.

For now, I say we just discuss things over and think on what to do.

7. Little Knee

Little Knee Seventh Year

Okay, okay, okay, sir. Now why don't we start the discussion by this:

And please answer it, Irene. Please.

8. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Jwlk the martyr saves zeit.

Zeit is alive now

Jwlk is dead

9. Vira

High Score:
    Congrats, Zeit. You still have to participate after all! :D

But since the Witches killed him, I guess he isn't on the suspect list anymore.

10. Irene

Here's the thing.

Rather than asking you guys, hey, who should we suspect/who has the most motive to kill Zeit/Ashaya/why we won't be the one to kill Zeit.

How about Question 4 : What are your own motives to kill Zeit or Ashaya? Now, think from the point of view of if you're a witch.

Ashaya: As a witch, I'd kill her because a) She's too good at the game and b) The priest is most likely to check her first so by killing her the priest's check is ineffective

Zeit: 1) I'd kill him because he's also quite sharp. 2) And, if Zeit was checked on Day 1, the priest knows Zeit is innocent and hence the Demon knows the suspicion on Zeit is off. and 3) To confuse us completely and utterly destroy my credibility such that when I really pinpoint a witch no one will believe me.

Lknee, you can throw in more questions if you want. Information I'll offer: HOLY SHIT ZEIT IS ALIVE.

EDIT: Okay zeit I love you and I was wrong. I sincerely apologise.

On another note: Real information I'll offer: I am neither the dancer nor the Judge. Duh.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2011
  11. Fiat

Killing Ashaya was probably done for the lulz. Killing Zeit was probably either done to make us suspicious of Irene or to clear Irene, depending on how we want to think about this.

12. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Well, who derives lulz from killing Ashaya?

Are those lulz better than a long term target of blame?

Who would find it funnier to kill Ashaya than to keep her alive?

Who has motive to kill Zeit? Is it someone who died early in SWs and is taking it out on him? :p

Because if I were a witch, I would have totally killed Zeit. lfmao

13. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

I'm alive. Although I cannot fathom why you'd choose to save me, jwlk, I thank you for it. Prepare to meet my zombie visage. >=D

Let's pick a random person who had answered my questions and dissect their responses:

Yes, because smart people are always Rebel scum. KaiDASH and Ashaya must have been very scummy, because they were using reason as a weapon! Oh, what a terrible crime! We should all act irrationally, then, because logic is a pro-scum weapon.

...And then you advocate no-lynch as a policy through the semblance of a logical argument. Contradictory views, from stupidity/inexperience or deliberate foul-play?

Although I have my ideas on Irene, I advocate focusing away from her for now. The mishie/jwlk/Vira situation did not end pleasantly in DE2, and we'll be safer trying to pin-point the other suspects than risk lynching an Innocent. Besides, we need a contingency plan in case Irene is an Innocent.

Kensington and Lutris need to answer my questions. I think I should remind everybody again.

(dodges the two people's glares)

14. Kensington

Kensington Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Zeit: Page up. I answered.

---------- Post automerged at 21:59 ---------- Previous post was at 21:59 ----------

Insert Edit: Zeit: Look at Page 7.

15. Little Knee

Little Knee Seventh Year

From stupidity and inexperience, O' Zeit the Smart One. There. Happy now?

I fucking don't like you. You come back from death acting all fucking arrogant. I hate you. I really want to lynch vote you right now but seeing as most people here have became your followers, I just can hope you get fucked up and killed again later.

PS: this will be my last post for the next two days. I'm going to have exams in Monday and Tuesday. Play this game, guys. And whatever you do, kill the witches.

16. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

So yeah, be nice :|

17. Fiat

U mad, Knee?
    U sew mad.

You might want to harden up a little, Lungs-Bride. That's a whole lot of rage you've got.

18. Irene

LKnee: I understand. We'll try to do as you asked.

Zeit: Look, I may be happy you're alive, but that doesn't give you license to be a douche. We're all here to play nicely and LKnee hasn't done anything stupid to warrant that insult.(Unlike me, feel free to insult me)

As it is though, this conflict/battle of personal insults is not getting us anywhere nearer to lynching a witch so let's get back on track.

19. Lungs

Lungs KT Loser ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Everyday I'm D8'ing.

20. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

At times, I can't help but be arrogant. You see, I was educated at an all-boys, private boarding school. After gay sex, the next thing we have is arrogance.[/jokes]

On a serious note, I didn't mean to insult you. By "inexperience", I meant your inexperience with DLP mafia games. Most others here have at least one game under their belt, and you have to admit that tinyhunt isn't the easiest game to use as your first mafia game. To be honest, I made that statement to confirm my suspicions that you were Scum. I didn't think you were stupid before making that post.

This was productive, though. At least we got something out this encounter: Little Knee is probably innocent, considering how vehemently she reacted to allegations that she was stupid/inexperienced.

My so-called followers, heed those words.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2011