1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

TinyHunt 10

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

You didn't bold anything in that quote?

2. Arapocalypse

Arapocalypse Muggle

Can you/Cuth talk about this read please? I somewhat liked the vibes from that post/surrounding ones and also just general threads Waco's been pulling at, not sure how much to weight that for though; interested in what there makes you comfortable!!!

3. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

I think I agree with you on this. Mostly cause I feel like it's something a witch doesn't say in thread? Maybe that's too shallow of a thought.

Not sure how much I agree with the Gira response to me, just above it, that you liked as well. Can't decide if I'm bucking on it because it doesn't mix with how I'm seeing them. That said the Grape response seems to be more iso/low context base, and I felt grape in #354, with the Fluff (and me thing) (and then his light push on Fonti) felt a little bit like trying to push attention away from Vaimes a bit? Kinda like a a"Vaimes isn't great but how about these others" thing? Is kind of the reason I didn't agree on the non w/w Vaimes/Grape.

I'll try to keep this in mind. With how things are moving, I might sheep you on her for today.

4. Arapocalypse

Arapocalypse Muggle

Oops guess I didn't click the button; I was referring to the part about feeling disconnected, the first sentence!!!

5. Arapocalypse

Arapocalypse Muggle

I mean this is sort of what I'm talking about; it's like... would these words still exist on the reads in your brain in real life when you were talking about them earlier, if Waco hadn't asked you to elaborate on them?

Also both paragraphs not really being reads in and of themselves, more stuff after the fact!!

6. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Okay so on a very basic level, getting lump = getting checked by the Priest.

Unless you specifically think my plan is to push for lump hard enough to get townread without actually getting lump, why would I do it as a witch?

7. nutella

nutella Muggle

I think his relatively vague suspicion of Grape plus his pushback about the likelihood of Grape/Vaimes w/w seemed like real thoughts. Certainly not one of my stronger townreads still, but he seems moderately comfortable so he's no longer just default POE for me at the moment.

8. Cuthalion

Cuthalion Squib

I assume our methodologies are radically different.

9. Arapocalypse

Arapocalypse Muggle

I'm curious as to your thoughts on what I posted above regarding Gira? Anyone is welcome to, really; just somewhat concerned that I could be confbiasing this!!!!

10. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

That's a question for fontisian too, if she can stop herself from being bad at reading me long enough to process my words.

11. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

All the more reason to talk it out.

12. Arapocalypse

Arapocalypse Muggle

Hmm okay then, I guess I just don't really think it's as deep as you think it is? Shrug, want more thoughts on it anyway!!!!!

Also, 38 minutes is a reasonable timeframe?

13. nutella

nutella Muggle

Vote: Grapefruit

Realized I never moved off Gira, would prefer this

14. Cuthalion

Cuthalion Squib

I don't think "I know this person very well and they haven't done anything alignment indicative" and "I don't know how to read her but I've liked what I've seen so far" really need to be reconciled.

15. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I thought it could've been either a nice opportunity to ask Cobalt what he liked and get a better read on him, or for him to ask about your experience with Lissa and ~maybe get a better read on you.

16. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I say maybe because talking about past experience with a player is perhaps less AI than asking someone why they like what a certain player has done in this exact game so far.

17. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

This is a while after font accused Grape of TMI'ing me.

18. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Well yeavoxxtalknah!!!

I mentioned it back in #169 a bit. I didn't like the opening exchange with Nutella and Gira, but then Nutella comes out and continues her train of thought, with explanation that makes it easy to follow the thought process. Similarly the thought process in 237 & 497 makes sense to me in that way, and throw in that we agree on a number of reads.

19. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Just based on the number of townreads I have, I feel like Lissa is just a witch by POE, but we're not going to kill her until Day 3 at minimum. Yawn.

20. Arapocalypse

Arapocalypse Muggle

I wasn't really getting at whether or not you'd get the lump in the end, it's the fact that when you were pressured, you very much focused on pushing for the lump in particular versus actually working on solving the game in general!!!!

But yes as you said, if you're a witch that would result in a priest check, so... ???

So, not really sure how to interpret!!