1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

TinyHunt 2

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Jul 19, 2012.

1. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

shh, the adults are talking grown up talk

2. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

No one has come in here to back up Lungs and I'm going to bed. I will be on in the morning, but I feel that placing my vote on

Deadline lynch vote: Lungs

is a safe bet. Because /facepalm.

3. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

Deadline Lynch Vote: Lungs

That was probably the most horrible roleclaim/fakeclaim I have ever seen. And if you're scum like it looks you are, it reeks of desperation/resignation considering... everything (the timing is horrible, the checks are awful, that whole post was one giant derp).

Could you be the last scum remaining? Also, if you're not and the game keeps going, Gambit should definitely go next IMO, because I doubt this was meant as a way to paint one of your buddies as town with turbobussing (and no, that's not what I'm doing here either).

---------- Post automerged at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

After rereading Lungs' posts, scum makes even more sense now, certainly much more than Priest. Just reread his (fake)checks (which are horrible in and of themselves) and compare them to his readwalls (which put the cheks in context and are pretty contradictory)

Also, nope. He's most probably not the last scum:

D1: Jwlk is judge-lynched
    N1: SoundlyParanoid is night-killed (town)

D2: Kalas is lynched
    N2: Menace survives a kill (town)

D3: Custer is lynched
    N3: Castiel the Martyr dies to save Menace (town and town)

I still believe the Vigilante didn't act because either Kalas or jwlk were scum (that both were is very unlikely), and considering Lungs' game, Vira/Custer doesn't look as bad anymore, since he was more than okay with lynching them in situations that are not even advantageous like bussing. So Lungs is not the last witch, IMO, the bussing plan is slightly more possible, but his move stays awful.

In this order I'd lynch Gambit, then Kai and finally Ash if needed, but I don't think it will come down to that. I still seriously doubt Aekiel is scum even though he was (fake)checked by Lungs and was innocent (like me).

4. KaiDASH

in what worlds does me/lungs make any kind of sense

see also:

[​IMG]

5. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

What you and Lungs did could have been either buddying (from him - likely), or him defending his buddy and you distancing yourself from him and finally bussing him (unlikely). I also said there will probably be no need to go beyond Ollie.

But anyway, just to humour you:

Lungs was attacked by many and attacked many. Gambit is the only player alive who wasn't really attacked by him and didn't attack him (on the contrary, he defended him on day 1). If we kill him and the game doesn't end, either Lungs wasn't scum after all (unlikely) or one of his buddies is hiding among those that attacked/bussed him or that were attacked by him.

Ash - Sort of defended but mostly attacked Lungs, and was attacked and sort of defended by Lungs.
    Dovaekiin - If Aekiel is scum, I don't know what I've been reading in this thread.
    Gambit - Meta-defended Lungs on day 1, Lungs defended/poured wine on Gambit in his latest readwall.
    Kai - you attacked him recently, he has defended you multiple times and expressed his fear of you being scum a few others (and that was after he supposedly checked you and found you innocent on night 1 - lol)
    Lungs - ..................
    Menace - Confirmed town
    Uncle Stojil - I attacked him multiple times, while he never did (that I remember). He listed me as possible scum, mostly null in his readwall (and that was the day after he supposedly checked me and found me innocent - lol).
    Zennith - Lungs has been gunning for him since day 1, practically. That would be one hell of distancing if they're scumbuddies.

So my order is Gambit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kai > Ash >>>>>>> Aekiel.

6. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Lynch Vote: Lungs

7. Zennith

Zennith Pebble Wrestler ~ Prestige ~

High Score:

Shhhhh, I was making fun of your essentially meaningless statement.

8. KaiDASH

It wasn't and isn't.

I'm not in a position where I need to clarify anything beyond 'lungs is lying, go lynch him', so simply saying what I did is enough.

9. Zennith

Zennith Pebble Wrestler ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    And I totally do believe you about Lungs, and since it is relatively clear that he will be Lynched, I think it makes sense to throw the vote that way. I still am suspect on Ash, though, I just want to keep putting that out there, since she's sort of slinked to the wayside.

Deadline Vote: Lungs

10. Striker

Striker What's up demons?

That's it? You're not gonna defend yourself from Stojil and me? Really? Christ, did you even read through the thread before posting or do you just not care?

It's shit like this, man. Gah.

So have we decided? Lynch Lungs and then lynch Gambit and go from there? Because if so we might as well hammer this thing home instead of just letting this thread sit here and giving scum more time to think.

I've already got my vote down. Even if we don't go through with the above, let's do something, people. C'mon.

11. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I saw Stojil, every time you mentioned me today was just to show how scummy lungs is. Is there something from yesterday that I missed Meance? anyways, I'd really rather we don't lynch me tomorrow, I like being alive and all, but if you guys are so sure I'm scum then at daybreak we should just hammer me so you can hand the whole town to the Witches.

12. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

Agreed, Ollie. Let's speed up the process too, I'll say!

Rescind Deadline Lynch Vote

13. Striker

You can't be that dumb. You can't.

Every time I mentioned you was to illustrate a connection between you and Lungs, which you still haven't put any effort into refuting besides the dime a dozen "Don't lynch me or scum when gais gawd" response. And you say you saw Stojil, but you didn't fucking say anything in regards to his plan.

I mean really, at least try to do something before we kill you.

14. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

Lynch Votals
    Lungs: (4+4) Menace, KaiDASH, Dovaekiin+Lump, Ash, Gambit, Zennith, Uncle Stojil
    Zennith: (0+1) Lungs

Abstaining: None

Bold indicates Deadline Vote. With 9 votes possible, it is 5 to lynch.

This should be up to date as of post #333

48 Hours until Day Four end.

15. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Okay, I'm back from CK2land, but without much to say beyond the obvious.

I'm happy with the lynch on Lungs, given that his roleclaim was completely retarded and contrary to every read I've had on him this game. Not much else to say on that, other than that I don't think Kai should have posted about mechanical proof. There are only a couple of roles that can confirm whether Lungs is the Priest or not, and posting about it is basically asking for a soupkill. As well as that, without mechanical proof Lungs would have been forced to prove his role through argument, which I'm very sure he wouldn't be able to do.

Now, Castiel's death as the Martyr has cleared up a bunch of stuff, though we didn't get anyone else townfirmed by it, given that I'd already had Menace down as towniest town to ever town and I think most people were leaning towards that point of view. Don't really see why they'd hit him twice, though it could be to get around Angel protection, I suppose.

Stojil: I'm not sure if Lungs is the last scum, but I don't think so. I'm still pretty set on Ash being scum, though I can't say I'm very happy with Gambit either given how he's been defending Lungs throughout the game and Lungs' pseudo-defence of him in his last big post.

I'll not change my vote for now, since we can still get some discussion out of the day.

If Lungs wants to try and refute Kai I'll be happy to see it.

16. Striker

Uh, yeah. About that. I told Lungs his claim had received a few responses a couple hours ago and he said "whatever." We're probably not gonna be getting much more out of him.

17. Aekiel

High Score:
    Figures, though I'd like to give other people a chance to post as well. Gambit could especially do with talking some more about why he was so close to Lungs and why we shouldn't lynch him for it tomorrow.

18. KaiDASH

Just hammer and do it tomorrow.

19. Aekiel

High Score:
    Meh, fair point.

Rescind Vote

20. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

Day Four Ends

With eight of you left, you stand around and contemplate each others' demise. A few of your number express dislike of Lungs, and vote to string him up to die.

He proclaims to be the priest, and points at several of you as innocents.

The rest of you collectively laugh in his face and carry on with making him dead.

Seven remain.

Lungs has been lynched.

Night Four will end once everyone has actions in. Going to speed up nights as the player number dwindles, though days will not last longer than 72 hours.

Lynch Votals
    Lungs: (6+2) Menace, KaiDASH, Ash, Gambit, Zennith, Uncle Stojil, Dovaekiin+Lump
    Zennith: (0+1) Lungs

Abstaining: None

Bold indicates Deadline Vote. With 9 votes possible, it is 5 to lynch.

Lynch Votes
    #312 Menace lynch Lungs
    #313 KaiDASH lynch Lungs
    #314 Lungs DEADLINE Zennith

#315 Dovaekiin DEADLINE Lungs
    #322 Ash DEADLINE Lungs
    #323 Uncle Stojil DEADLINE Lungs
    #326 Gambit lynch Lungs
    #329 Zennith DEADLINE Lungs
    #332 Uncle Stojil lynch Lungs
    #339 Dovaekiin lynch Lungs