1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

TinyHunt 2

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Kensington

Kensington Denarii Host DLP Supporter

[​IMG]

Snuffleupagus is a witch!

/filler

2. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

Daystart!

The sun streams through the windows, and five villagers make their way out to face the new day.

Two of their number are missing, once more.

With heavy hearts, they check Gambit's home. Hie is not there.

They make their way over to Menace's place of residence, and see two bodies lying upon the floor. Menace was clearly killed by some magical means, but Gambit's demise was not so clean.

Words were carved into his chest, to the shock and horror of the onlookers.

If I can't live, then neither can you. (´・ω・`)

Menace the DOB was killed in the night, and takes Gambit with him

Livelist

Ash
    Dovaekiin - friend of Lump, the Faithful Panda
    Kai
    Uncle Stojil
    Zennith

With 6 votes remaining, 4 are required for lynch.

Day Five Ends in 72 Hours

3. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

i want the people who were clown pied on nights 1 to 3 to claim that they were.

4. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

And the point of doing that would be...?

Deadline Lynch Vote: KaiDASH

for the reasons I already explained.

5. KaiDASH

I have good reasons that are +town, but can only share after the claims.

Note that I purposely left n4 out.

6. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I was clown pied on night one.

7. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

I'm seriously thinking about the idea and I'm missing the point.

1) I say I was pied and I am honest:
    -cons = scum knows I'm not the Clown
    -pros = ????? (the Clown already knows he pied me)

2) I say I was pied and I'm lying:
    -cons = if I'm retarded town, the Clown will think I'm scum - if I'm scum, the clown will know I'm scum
    -pros = ?????

3) I say I was pied and I'm the Clown:
    -cons = ?????
    -pros = scum will think I'm not the Clown

Honestly, I can't see any +town thing beside the last one which has holes as well. What I can see is us paving a way to a scum Clown-fakeclaim or narrowing down the roles for the soup kill. I also can't see why you can't tell us what's this +town purpose is.

8. KaiDASH

fucking hell

do not lie

were you pied on night two stojil?

9. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

I really don't know what you're doing, here, but fuck.

Yes, I was pied on night 2.

10. Aekiel

High Score:
    Actually, I'm seeing Kai trying to set up an Oracle claim, which would be reasonable if I wasn't the Oracle.

This is endgame now folks. We have four town votes to use and up to two scum to find. Custer wasn't scum, Lungs was.

Day one had Jwlk lynched by retarded Judge.

Night one I checked myself, because I was a natural target for at least one check. The results said three scum. Thank you Mister Pieman.

Day two I railed on the retarded Judge and then Kalas lynched himself, despite not being the Leeroy or DOB. Idiot, but it pretty much townfirmed him without...

Night two I checked Menace. Double luck for me, since Angels and Scum targeted him. Three scum still alive.

Day three saw Custer lynched.

Night three I checked Uncle Stojil. I got back three. Again. It's the reason I did my about face on Custer, if you'll read back. I tried to be subtle about it, and apparently it worked well enough to make the scum fire at Menace again, rather than me. I guess we know now why they wanted him dead so much.

Day four we lynched Lungs. At last.

Night four I checked Stojil again, because he was the likely target for Angel protection, given that Kai had tried to lure a soupkill on to himself. Two scum.

That means there are two scum out of Kai, Stojil, Zennith and Ashaya.

Before Kai's actions today I'd have said Ashaya and Zennith, but this obvious set up for an Oracle claim pushed him into scum territory.

So I think the last two scum are Kai and Ashaya.

---------- Post automerged at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

Oops, forgot my vote.

Lynch Vote: KaiDASH

11. KaiDASH

ok - no need for night 3 pie-ee to claim.

I'm the oracle.

On night 2, I visited Stojil and got 3 witches alive.

On night 4, I visited Menace and got 2 witches alive.

So currently we're in one of two worlds -

Ollie was a witch - one witch remains.

Ollie was not a witch - two witches remain.

---------- Post automerged at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

ebwop: oops hit post and hi aekiel

lynch aekiel

lungs was a witch, aekiel is a witch.

---------- Post automerged at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

I have class very soon, so don't do anything stupid like hammering me.

Stojil, at the start of day 3 I asked you a very specific question because I knew you had been visited in the night.

12. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

So we're basically in a world where either Aek or Kai are scum. While Aekiel seems to think I'm scum and want to lynch me next, he seems to be the more convincing Oracle. I've thought that Kai was acting strangely the whole game, and Aekiel has been pretty consistent.

I don't think anyone could say anything to prove their claims one way or another, and it's a 50/50 chance of hitting scum anyway.

I'm going to

Lynch vote: KaiDASH

13. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

Wait a moment, Ash. Please rescind or at least change your vote to a deadline one.

14. Ash

Oh, sorry, multitasking and perhaps not spending as much time formulating my posts as I should.

rescind vote
    Deadline lynch vote: KaiDASH

15. Aekiel

High Score:
    Kai is speaking bullshit and I can see how he's trying to manipulate you.

Just ask yourself this. If Kai was the Oracle and checked you on night two then why would he need confirmation that you were pied?

---------- Post automerged at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

And hell, you could have been Priest checked. Kai would know if that were the case and be able to fakeclaim because of it.

---------- Post automerged at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

Okay, I've calmed down some so I'll stop with the disjointed thoughts.

I'm the Oracle. I've told you who I checked.

Kai has asked in advance for evidence that he could use in a fakeclaim, knowing that he has the monopoly on information (scum find out who the Angels, Oracle and Priest check at night) and would be able to spin it to his advantage no matter what your answer was. If you had answered negatively to being pied by the Clown, he could easily claim you were visited by the Priest, or simply that he got no information from night two.

The question he asked you was whether Jwlk, Kalas and himself were innocent. Knowing that the Vigilante had not fired (or had wasted his kill), he asks you basically whether two of the three least likely to be scum people in the game could be innocent, along with himself. That isn't much of a question, since he'd know that he was scum and the others weren't.

I'll try to keep my next posts as ordered as possible. It's just that this game just got very exciting very quickly, and I'm not giving myself much time to think before posting, which is bad when you're arguing against someone as persuasive as Kai.

16. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

I've got to be honest, here. Both your roleclaims are kinda believable. I'd probably favour Aekiel's but it's close.

Lungs is scum for sure and there's that. The fact that neither of you pronounced about Gambit to me means he was scum. Because if he hadn't been, the scum among you would have definitely claimed he was, IMO.

So here's what I propose:

We lynch Aekiel first for the simple reason that his vote counts double.

4 players remain.
    -If he was scum, town wins.
    -If he was town, 3 town remain against scum Kai.

Let's say there's a successful scumkill. It's still 2 against 1. We lynch him. Town wins.

If Kai wins it via soup-kills, good for him. He's earned it.

How about it? Ash? Zennith?

In the meantime, Kai, who else did you Oracle-check?

---------- Post automerged at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

Oh, yeah. There's this. I feel more confident about my Aekiel-first plan, now.

Deadline Lynch Vote: Aekiel

17. Ash

Will you elaborate about the last quoted bit, Stojil, I'm not following you.

18. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

The way it's worded makes it sound like he still thinks that Kai was luring a soup-kill, which is something Oracle Aekiel shouldn't think since he knows that he's town and that fakeclaiming Kai is scum.

It's a case of Lungs' beloved grammar... it is a tell, sometimes. It's a little thing, but it makes me feel a little better about lynching him first, that's all.

19. Ash

Oh, hm. I see what you mean. Thought I think that Aekiel didn't know at the time that Kai was going to end up being fakeclaiming scum. Night 4, Kai hadn't claimed yet, and Aekiel is just relating to us his motivation at the time.

I'm just not convinced that I should switch. I wish Zennith would show up and give some input. If the person we lynch today is town, assuming the witches successfully kill someone tonight, it is game over.

That knowledge does little to help me make a decision, it just makes this even harder because we could lose the game if we lynch incorrectly.

I'm going to take advantage of the day length to wait for Zennith to throw his 2 cents in, I see no reason to rush a lynch on anyone, considering how vital this is.

20. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

Rereading again has sort-of-convinced me that Kai is the witch. LOL. I know. If we're wrong, though, and Aekiel successfully kills someone at night, it's his win.

---------- Post automerged at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

/me sighs

And your post either implies that you can't count and didn't understand my plan, or that you're scum with Aekiel and actually know that scum would win if we lynched town. Also calling Zennith because you're 90% sure he'll vote for Kai.

/me cries in excruciating pain and paranoia