1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

TinyHunt #5

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Aug 30, 2015.

1. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

You're not my real dad.

2. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Gun to my head, it's fontisian+taure (Riley?)
    If this lynch is town

---------- Post automerged at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Plus between taure and Riley there

3. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Taure and fonti scum?

4. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Yeah neither of us is getting protected if he's an angel in the end.

Ah, the good old blue/white checkered sky

5. fontisian

My townread on Taure has been weakened a bit, just fyi.

6. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Top 3 scumreads that also work as a scum team is we are lynching town right now. If naeblis is scum the wagon analysis works out differently but nbd since we lynched a scum so you guys can deal with it

---------- Post automerged at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Too late, you guys already made my scum Team!

7. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

@Fonti: any reason for that?

8. fontisian

Not really.

9. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

See, this is why I'm so uncomfortable with town reading you.

10. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

Day One Ends!

You all stand around arguing, trying to decide which of those amongst you are the evil-doers killing in the night. Eventually, night starts to close in, and you drag Nae'blis to the noose in the center of town. As you start to place he noose around his neck, his head snaps up, eyes wide open with fury, and he breaks free, running across the town centre screaming, "LEERRROOOOYYYYYYY!"

He buries a knife he pulled out of who knows where deep into Snowvon's chest, who reflexively pulls out a gun and shoots someone. Nae'blis also falls over dead.

Don't question it.

Nae'blis the Leeroy activates on Snowvon the D.O.B., who revenge kills Kalas!

Day End Vote Count
    Nae'blis (7): Snowvon, Citrus, Fontisian, Kalas, Taure, Newcomb, Sesc
    Sesc (3): Cobalt, Nae'blis, Riley
    Fontisian (1): Jan
    Kalas (1): Typhon
    Snowvon (1): Waco

Abstaining (0):

With 13 alive, 7 is soft lynch, and 10 is hard lynch.

Day End Lump, the Friendly Panda Elect
    Newcomb (6): Newcomb, Nae'blis, Taure, Typhon, Riley, Citrus
    Snowvon (3): Snowvon, Fontisian, Cobalt
    Citrus (1): Jan
    Sesc (1): Sesc
    Waco (1): Waco

Abstaining (1): Kalas

Lump Elect is decided by plurality.

Newcomb has gained the trust of Lump, the Friendly Panda!

Night One ends in 24 hours!

Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
  11. Zeelthor

Zeelthor Scissor Me Timbers

Helping folks dodge auto-merge. Hello you nerds! :D

12. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

Day Two Begins!

The sun rises. It's a beautiful day, warm, sunny, a light breeze going. All that rot. As you mingle at town centre, people are smiling, laughing, conveniently forgetting the bloodshed that happened just a day prior.

Until you notice one of your number is missing.

Maybe they're just sleeping in.

Okay, yeah, probably not.

Jan has died in the night!

Livelist

Citrus
    Cobalt
    Fontisian
    Newcomb - Friend of Lump, the Friendly Panda
    Riley
    Sesc
    Taure
    The Waco Kid
    Typhon

Daystart!

Day Two ends in 73 hours - Sept 5, 2015 at 6:00 PST/9:00 PM EST

Day Two End

With 10 votes alive, it will be 6 to soft lynch, and 8 to hard lynch.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
  13. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Did anyone else go through all 5 stages of Denial when they saw day-end? Because I definitely did.

---------- Post automerged at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Vote: Sesc
    Riley

24 hours of nothing new in the game-thread, your reads etc. please

---------- Post automerged at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Fontisian, explain the fact that you were wrong about BOTH Nae'blis and Jan mid-D1.

---------- Post automerged at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

One of Fontisian/Sesc is a witch, Riley is a witch, Kalas is a witch.

That's where I'm sitting at right now I think.

---------- Post automerged at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

Oh my god if I'm the only one posting more than once every day or so I'm going to die of boredom, 24 hours of loneliness was bad enough as-is

14. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Okay, I agree with Citrus, largely. My QT had me suspecting two witches between Jan, Sesc, Waco. So umm, yeah.

Vote: Sesc

---------- Post automerged at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

Vote analysis was the swing there. On my phone, so can't do detail for a bit, but it looks bad for him.

Also if we accept Kalas as a witch (and I feel good in saying he was), then Sesc and he had some interesting connections. Plus Sesc was pretty slimy when asked how he felt about the Naeblis lynch.

---------- Post automerged at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

Riley is next on my list. Still have niggling doubts about fonti and Cobalt, but I'm off them for the most part right now

15. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Wish I'd had a camera to capture my face, yeah.

Vote: Riley

Be town or be dead, bby.

16. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

The following post was written before Jan died.

---------- Post automerged at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

FIRST of all.

I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO.

I backed off on it towards the end of the phase when Nae appeared to be ignorant of the soft I picked up on. I shouldn’t have. I should have stuck with my gut. EVERYTHING told me this lynch was bad. I knew it, and I backed off on it. I am NOT making the same mistake twice. FUCK you guys for not trusting me too, tbh.

Also, Nae’blis, you USELESS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. NOT ONLY did we say that Leeroy was on the list of roles that need to claim before they die, I TOLD YOU SPECIFICALLY: if you were DoB, take Sesc down with you. Which clearly leads to, if you’re Leeroy, kill fucking Sesc and not MY TOP FUCKING TOWN READ.

I gave you all the chances. I TOLD you to work with me. And you pretty much sat on your ass and let yourself go down while shooting the ONE PERSON I NEEDED TO WORK WITH IN THE COMING PHASES.

FUCK YOU.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

Literally the most UNBELIEVABLY AWFUL fucking townplay I have ever seen in my 20+ games of mafia.

We can only hope that Kalas was a witch and Von’s gut call was right. Otherwise, we’re gonna get fucking steamrolled.

Congratulations y’all for fucking shit up. I tried. Let me take some time to figure this shit out.

(Sidenote, not of import: I needed the DoB, too. I was planning something for this phase. If Nae went down and didn’t Leeroy, I was going to enact a way for us to confirm Nae as town. Instead of lynching our top witch target, DoB claims, we lynch the DoB and he takes down the witch that we want lynched. That way, if Nae was town, the vig would get a kill that night to make up for the lost DoB, and we’d potentially hit two of our witch reads by N2. I want to enact this plan in a future game to see how it runs.)

Now we’re way too far in the whole for any kind of strategic role-based plan. If Kalas was town and Von was wrong, it’s 6 town and 3 witches. I don’t like those odds of them being 1/3 of the voices in this game. Holy fucking Christ, that was the worst day one tinyhunt result in history if Kalas was town.

Hopefully the Priest / Oracle / Clown were smart enough to target Newcomb after he got Lumped. Oracle will know if Kalas was a witch or not, Newcomb is soft cleared if the priest does not claim a red check, and the Clown had protection.

Anyway, Sesc is a scummy piece of garbage. To my previously-read towncircle and the others who wouldn’t switch to Sesc towards the end of the phase: will you trust my fucking gut this time please? He had no reason for beating a dead horse about the incident wherein I messed up the order of Citrus’s vote and Sesc’s first post, other than to attempt to discredit me when a bunch of people had read me town already. I wanted him gone from early phase, and he tried throwing that off.

He soft-cleared Kalas, and if Kalas is a witch it would be LOVELY if the Oracle would give us some sort of indication as to how many witches are left without outright claiming unless you see good reason to. Because if Kalas was a witch, I’m putting money on a team with him and Sesc. Not sure on their third yet, I need to do some more digging.

Or better yet, if Gravedigger targeted Kalas last night which would be the proper thing to do to know just exactly how much of a disadvantage we’re at right now, come forward.

Taure looks horrible for coming over to Sesc with me and then claiming he thought the wagon had momentum because I was posting a lot towards the last few hours before I left for work, trying to talk some sense into you guys. Looks a lot like an attempted bus that he abandoned later when the votes didn’t pick up momentum. And no, that read is not just because I think Taure is a colossal dick, and not in the fun way.

Let’s actually take a look at Nae’s wagon for a moment:

Snowvon, Citrus, fontisian, Kalas, Taure, Newcomb, Sesc

Now, a bunch of my townreads are on there, and Snowvon is dead town. For clear reasons, Nae played a shit fucking game and deserved to go down, but I really was wanting some people to trust me on that gut read and the soft I picked up that Nae apparently forgot he laid down.

However, Kalas is on there as well. Plus, my top witch read. I’m pretty sure Kalas and Sesc would have voted together for majority, leaving the third witch for a blend vote:

Sesc (3): Cobalt, Nae'blis, Riley
    Fontisian (1): Jan
    Kalas (1): Typhon
    Snowvon (1): Waco

Hey Riley, what’s good?

You switched from Nae’blis to Sesc after I had already reached the point where Nae was ignorant of the soft claim I was basing my gut read on, and basically gave up on the Sesc wagon. Why were you switching to Sesc when it’s clear he won’t be lynched after a few others had already switched back off of Sesc and onto Nae again? A good vote to have in your history if Sesc comes up as a witch, no doubt?

And Jan, quit your tunneling on font. I want her around for right now. And if you’re not willing to run with me on that and on this whole thing then get out of my way. I’m not worried about you as far as witches go right now. But you WILL land yourself near the bottom of my list if you refuse to see reason on why Sesc needs to go.

Fontisian is one of the only people who actually put a hefty amount of pressure on Sesc early. And that combined with my pressure is what results in this:

FUCK THIS POST IN PARTICULAR. FUCK IT RIGHT WHERE THE SUN DON’T SHINE.

You have THE NERVE to say that the thread went to “retard land” (and FUCK the usage of that word you insensitive, inconsiderate prick) and then go on to say that because Font and I are after you and that makes us “so bad we can’t possibly be witches” that you want us gone because you don’t know what we might be?

Fuck that. Fuck that. FUCK. THAT. Nope. Nooooooope. NOPE.

Also, FOR FUCK’S SAKE SESC, I AM A MALE AND IT IS LISTED. LITERALLY RIGHT THERE. NOT A SHE/HER. THANKS. Not sure why you’ve been making a habit of misgendering people, intentional or not, but it’s pissing me off. Me, Snowvon, Typhon. Fucking look at our profiles at least. It’s meta as hell to think that’s scummy but you’ve literally given me a scum vibe of I-don’t-care for the entire game and that’s just reinforcing it for me.

You are literally a moral trainwreck in this game aside from your shit fucking gameplay.

Sesc needs to get GONE. And we’re voting him today.

VOTE SESC

Citrus

Newcomb

Fontisian

Typhon

Waco

Jan

Riley

Taure

Sesc

17. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Like, whoa. I think Sesc is scummy and railed against Naeblis too, but breathe man. Just a game.

Need to read this on a computer, but with that much going on in there I suspect after reviewing that I'll have strong feelings about Cobalt one way or the other

Nae
  18. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

Yes, I really wonder why I think you're a girl after reading posts like this.

(Hint: Your post reads like a thirteen year old teenage girl throwing a tantrum.)

Chill the fuck out and start being useful for this game, then I might actually get an impression of you that doesn't amount to wtf-ery.

Was there anything besides screaming in your post?

19. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Hey Sesc, why don't you actually address the relevant points I brought up against you instead of OMGUSing me and saying my post is a tantrum?

20. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Haven't read Cobalt's entire post yet, but yeah the first half mirrors the state of my QT last night.

I have words for post-game but they're being saved for post-game.

---------- Post automerged at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

Sesc, we'd all appreciate it if you posted something useful besides name-calling Cobalt back, because you're doing a hell of a job of wasting daylight considering you have a building wagon on you, and rather than explain why we're wrong you're letting time elapse