1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

TinyHunt #5

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Taure, we ain't checking him. Font is pretty insistent that he wouldn't make that claim if he were a witch, AND - one of Oracle or GD is definitely still alive as only one person died last Night. Without a counterclaim of contradictory results it would, in retrospect of what I said earlier, be foolish to waste a check on Riley.

---------- Post automerged at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

Lol, Witch's last gasp guarantees that they knew Jan's role when he died. They know more than we do. I'm seeking some kind of security right now.

2. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

---------- Post automerged at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Dear Cobalt,
    Asking people if they think Jan was the priest implies that you are not the priest. Etc.

---------- Post automerged at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

It's OK though, because we all know the priest is Citrus.

3. Skeletaure

Skeletaure Magical Core Enthusiast ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    You're assuming Graverobber used their power last night. If they didn't, they can't counter. That means just the oracle would need to be dead, which if Jan, the witches would know about.

---------- Post automerged at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Since witches are told if the Graverobber used the power, they don't even have to risk the possibility that the Graverobber did use the power and could out them.

4. fontisian

Fair point. That still assumes that mafia is gambling on either Kalas being the Graverobber or the Graverobber not picking Kalas (who was a good pick). I still think it's very unlikely.

5. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

If Graverobber didn't go off last Night after that disastrous EoD, I give up on humanity.

At that point we would NEED the results. I don't see why they wouldn't have. Plus, if they did, the witches know about it.

6. Skeletaure

High Score:
    Okay, I now think Riley is town.

I'm afraid I can't say why.

7. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

How do you know I'm not the actual Priest trying to fuck up soup? ;)

My plan relies on the next check working to our advantage of course.

---------- Post automerged at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

Welcome to the party, you're pretty damn late.

8. fontisian

Hmm. Nevermind. Still, the graverobber can always check Kalas.

We only /really/ lose if 1.Newcomb is scum 2. The priest is either dead or decided not to check Newcomb 3.Riley is scum and the oracle is dead and 4.The Graverobber didn't go off last night. The odds are low enough that I can't see it happening.

I also still have trouble seeing Riley fakeclaiming right away instead of seeing how the votes work out first.

9. Skeletaure

High Score:
    Lynch vote: Sesc

10. fontisian

Happy to have you on board, Taure. Who do you think should be checked toNight?

---------- Post automerged at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

I'll add that I think the manner of Taure coming around was fairly towny. I would like the check to be on either Typhon or Waco.

11. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

On the other hand, I think it's less so.

At this point with Newcomb promising a later vote, a Sesc lynch is all but inevitable. I see witch!Taure coming around like that. Also suddenly being convinced Riley's town when he saw the same stuff we did and he was much more doubtful.

---------- Post automerged at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

I would be most comfortable with a Taure check tonight.

12. fontisian

Specifically, I like the part where he said "Okay, I now think Riley is town. I'm afraid I can't say why." Do you disagree, Cobalt?

13. Skeletaure

High Score:
    Since y'all seem to want to lynch me and I don't want to be lynched, I propose myself.

---------- Post automerged at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Wait, maybe that's not so towny haha. Waste of a check.

---------- Post automerged at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

Though it would prevent a mislynch, which is towny. Hum.

14. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

Because that is my opinion of you? In-game, out-of-game, and generally? You just literally told me I don't need to defend myself because my lynch is a foregone conclusion. I'm running out of words to describe you. Like, sure, I could also request a mod-kill by Eido right now and do something more productive. I thought we wanted to play here.

Also, I'm still interested in this:

fontisian, Citrus, you played with him before, didn't you?

15. fontisian

Man, I really don't want to be wrong on Cobalt. That would be embarrassing.

---------- Post automerged at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Ongoing game. I can't talk about it.

16. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Snowvon has played with me on our home forum and he can basically read me like a book afaik.

Font, you ain't wrong on me.

It's just annoying trying to deal with Sesc while I'm at work.

And Sesc, tone down the sodium chloride. You ain't gonna ask for a mod kill so stop acting like a pissant about this lynch. We got you. Donezo.

17. fontisian

I can see the future and it involves Sesc permabanning Cobalt.

18. Skeletaure

High Score:
    Okay, since I can't figure out if it's a towny to suggest your own investigation when you (town) are under threat of future lynch, I'll just leave that for you guys to decide.

I will say, however, that I agree that Sesc AND Kalas AND (Typhon OR Waco) is our witch team.

Waco I find more suspicious in general, but it would mean that all the witches adopted relatively low post volume play styles. Even Sesc, though he has been a regular focus, hasn't been posting a load. And his earlier posts implied he intended to post less than he ended up being forced to, in order to defend himself.

I still feel like one of the witches is probably someone who is relatively "pro-town" in posting style. My main candidates for that are Typhon and Citrus. But Citrus is the priest, and Tyrene did go off on Newcomb at the start, and we now know (with 12/13 certainty) that Newcomb is town.

So Waco or Typhon, yes. Of the two, I feel Typhon is more dangerous because he's generally more trusted, so there's more of an urgent need to check him.

19. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

Watch me.

I'm still waiting to hear back from Waco and Riley first, though, and then there's one last thing to clear up. After that, it's up to you.

This depends entirely on what happens after the game. I'm not a Mod while I'm playing, just to make that clear. Eido is.

Also, in essence, I was just asking about Meta, fonti. People say stuff like "that's just how he plays" all the time, no?

20. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

I would die laughing fontisian if Sesc permabans me cuz he scurred.

Sesc - for real though, I did apologize for my belligerence at the beginning of the phase. I post emotionally and aggressively when I'm frustrated town.

No hard feelings man. Some of the things you've said have been questionable but I'm over it. I just want you lynched because you're a witch. End of the line.

---------- Post automerged at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

I can absolutely give you some receipts of violently town!Cobalt if you'd like, Sesc.