1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

TinyHunt #5

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Aug 30, 2015.

1. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Sesc: Should I vote for Waco over you? Y/N.

2. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I am going to be very sad, and also mad at fontisian?

I mean mechanistically we lose in scum Newcomb world's and in multi-soup world's. I'm surprised I'm still here tbh

---------- Post automerged at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

If I wasn't priest, that would totally be role fishing

3. fontisian

It was 100% rolefishing.

4. Sesc

Sesc Slytherin at Heart Moderator

Thanks, pass, Citrus. You had the chance.

fontisian: You probably want to, yes. And Citrus is not the priest: You are lynching him right now.

So obviously, only one of us can be the priest. As it stands, I see Cobalt already rolling his eyes already, but giving the info out when you're bent lynching me is all I can do. I have no idea who my acolyte could be -- I did consider Citrus, because the only Town player with a tiny shred of business claiming my role is him, but that's obviously off the table --, and so you're left with the situation as is, unless he magically appears. I missed him fiercely this game.

Last night I checked fonti, like I hinted in my last post yesterday; the result was Villager.

I don't see any other way other way right now than betting the game on me or Citrus. If someone has an idea, I'm all ears.

5. fontisian

You were supposed to check Newcomb. And Citrus has been clearly fakeclaiming. And Jan was clearly your Acolyte.

---------- Post automerged at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Explain to me how your last post yesterDay was a soft, Sesc.

---------- Post automerged at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Sesc: *Drops Priest claim.* *Disappears off the face of the earth.*

6. Sesc

Clearly been fakeclaiming as what, Town? Really? Well, in that case there's no CC, at least. What a clusterfuck.

Also, I don't think we ever agreed on that plan. I was with Jan on checking the best/most suspicious player, and since I had no feeling at all for you and Citrus kept poking at you, I wanted to solve one half of that puzzle.

7. Sesc

Sorry, got something to eat. I just know I'm not getting sleep tonight >.<

8. fontisian

It's fine. You claimed that you hinted at checking me. Can you point to those posts?

---------- Post automerged at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

And yes, Citrus's claim was a joke.

9. Sesc

It was meant for my Acolyte, mostly, but I figured that would work.

10. fontisian

I don't want to be like "How could you not check Newcomb?"

But how could you not check Newcomb?

11. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

Bold move on Sesc's part. Claiming at hammer lynch time.

I've done it before. Didn't end well for me though.

I want to see the hints.

12. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

My eyes just rolled so hard I think I may have torn something

---------- Post automerged at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

He lyin'.

Jan was probably Priest and witches know it; so this is an Acolyte role fish.

13. Sesc

Pity, by the way. Of all the worlds I ran through, I discarded Town!FakeClaiming!Citrus. Otherwise, I'd only have pointed out there'd be no priest check tomorrow.

14. fontisian

Why the fuck wouldn't you consider that world? What.

15. Sesc

Well, Cobalt, you could of course not lynch me, and dare the witches to not soup me and get a potentially relevant result on them. Or they do soup me, and you know I told the truth.

But if we already agree that the priest either is dead or will be dead, then that's something already.

16. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Lol, there is no world in which Sesc and fontisian are both town. Absolute fuckery.

17. Sesc

@fonti:
    ... because I do not go around throwing out fakeclaims as Town? I mean, what. Take any random overeager player, and suddenly you have cc on day 1 and both are town.

Then again, me. It's been a problem that everyone considered something else to be the "correct" way to play town, yes. I did too, I tried my best to adjust.

18. fontisian

He claimed in his first post in a game with souping. Come on, Sesc.

19. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

I don't believe this as far as I can throw you. Which I physically cannot, as I'm only seeing your posts in a computer screen.

---------- Post automerged at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Is Sesc seriously trying to throw shade at Citrus? :RIP:

The desperation is REAL. Seethe hunty.

---------- Post automerged at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Do me a favor - nobody change votes at all off of Sesc or onto Sesc until we get this sorted.

I want him to continue playing with the hammer right over his head.

---------- Post automerged at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

There is no way scum!Kalas and town!Sesc defended each other like that. Absolutely no way.

---------- Post automerged at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

They likely have enough information for the beginning of a soup and this Priest claim for Sesc is likely dead!Jan!Priest and Sesc fishing for an Acolyte counter. Do not give them this advantage, or there will be a bigger soup. If Jan was the Priest, the Acolyte is also aware of this and we will not have an investigation tonight to move forward with our plan.

We need to take the time to figure out some other way for us to camouflage the Acolyte potentially giving us the green light to lynch Sesc if he's lying. If he's telling the truth, which I HIGHLY doubt, then we'll also need to think of a way to move from this.

20. Sesc

... I'm really not, Cobalt. Stop considering what I might be doing, and look at what I'm actually doing. Just this once. I knew Citrus wasn't priest, and my only reasonable Town!Citrus was acolyte. I gave him the chance to out me, and when he couldn't, all that was left was witch!Citrus.

If I get told now that people go round fake claiming as town, then what. Citrus is town then, because it doesn't get much townier than him, but what.

@fonti: Uh? The soup tells me he wouldn't have been town!Priest, but I knew that. And he kept repeating it from there on out. The first post on its own I discarded as spam, yes.