1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

TinyHunt #5

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Also, scum know via Demon that a Priest/Oracle check occurred on Fontisian. I claimed I checked Newcomb, Fontisian dropped that I actually checked her (to fit scum's information), I pretended to be upset at her for cementing that I was priest to scum

---------- Post automerged at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

Because I am the Priest.

---------- Post automerged at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

Sorry I couldn't resist.

What part doesnt make sense to you?

2. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

If town!Sesc and town!Citrus both claimed priest, why would scum not kill you and leave Sesc for an easy D3 lynch if they weren't sure which was which?

---------- Post automerged at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 AM ----------

What I'm confused about (and what I DON'T want an answer to for obvious reasons) is who the fuck Sesc's acolyte was.

---------- Post automerged at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

I was reading fonti as a Citrus acolyte but clearly that wasn't the case.

3. Citrus

Citrus First Year

That's exactly what we wanted.

Fontisian was going to survive and I knew she would cover Sesc's butt come D3 if I died.

For the record, I'm pretty sure now Jan was killed because it looked like I was acolyte to his priest. I was thinking back through and realized I kept pushing that Jan was town when people started piling on him.

If this is in fact true, sorry Jan! Turns out it was your turn to get killed N1 instead of Newcomb's :p

4. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

How were the angels supposed to know to protect Sesc and not Citrus?

Town and witches apparently both didn't know who was telling the truth last Day. How were angels supposed to know?

---------- Post automerged at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

I think I'm starting to follow this now.

5. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Angels get all role names etc. after Night 1.

...right...?

6. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Are we sure Riley is still town?

---------- Post automerged at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

bish whet?

7. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Oh for the record, I've played other soup games without angels and witch hunt with no soup but has angels, I don't think any games with both soup AND angels, just to address that since I hadn't yet

---------- Post automerged at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

That's how it works in Witch Hunt, dead-chat gets all role names and feedbacks of roles that make actions...hence angels guaranteed to know Sesc was the priest...right?!

---------- Post automerged at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

Man. I see a lot of stuff that makes me think Cobalt is town.
    I see a moderate but substantial pile that makes me think Typhon is town.

I see nothing but what Fontisian has brought up on Riley. He has less fucking posts than Nae'blis for goodness sake.
    Typhon
    What do you think Waco was? How do you think that impacts the remaining players?
    Who would you lynch today if you had all the lynch votes?

---------- Post automerged at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

I'm actually going to bed soon, any more questions etc. Cobalt?

8. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

<Petition for derp clear processing.... processing...>

9. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

As far as my limited experience of one previous game goes, dead chat will be informed of who the Priest checks but not who the Priest is???

Oh, which would have confirmed Sesc when he said he checked fonti.

10. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Okay. More baby's first VCA happened. I think we lynch Taure Riley Cobalt (doubt it goes past the first 2) and it's game over. Looking at the 2 EoD wagons, Riley looks bad. BAD. And Jan is /such/ a bad kill unless you're trying to doubtcast fonti OR you know his role. I could see that happening, honestly. Otherwise I think Taure is scummier than Cobalt, and I think fonti/Newcomb/Citrus are town.

That's where I'm at right now, anyway.

11. Citrus

Citrus First Year

But does that appear as:

"Sesc the Priest checked Fontisian as Town."

Or

"The Priest checked Fontisian as Town."

Because I was under the impression it was the former.

---------- Post automerged at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

Typhonnnnnn I posted questions for you.

Start with thoughts on Waco.

I really really think Taure is town. Remove him from the list.

Do you think lynching Riley could just cause the win in that case? Or do you think it'd potentially go on through Cobalt in Town!Taure worlds?

12. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

So then, my problem is this:

in town!cover!Citrus and town!Riley world;

Cobalt
    fontisian
    Citrus
    Riley

Newcomb
    Typhon

Taure

Yeah?

So Newcomb could still be scum? But nah, he's my ride or die. Literally towny as fuck. We've been banking on that.

-----

Possibilities:

Jan was Oracle / Graverobber. Riley hard claimed the info role and has been just NOT posting for the sake of wallflowering. Which would mean Kalas was not a witch, which was why we thought he spewed Sesc a witch.

Which means, do we even have any witches dead?

Probably Waco was one?

We might be totally fucked here. Someone halp me.

---------- Post automerged at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

No, it appears as the latter as far as I know.

---------- Post automerged at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

Citrus why are you so willing to bank Taure as town when our only other options in a town!Citrus world are a lying Riley, Newcomb, Cobalt, and Typhon?

I'm reasonably sure Newcomb is town. And I'm leaning there on Typhon. Wouldn't that leave Taure and a witch!Riley world?

Someone pls talk worlds with me.

13. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Citrus I think Kalas and Waco were both scum. Less sure on Waco than Kalas. Riley Kalas Waco feels too easy, but that's my guess. Although if they killed Jan because they thought he was the priest then it's less likely Riley would fakeclaim, which makes the last scum Taure I think?

I need to reread the part of the thread where Riley claimed, I think.

14. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Cobalt

Help me out on some world building.

I'm thinking Waco and Taure are unaligned. Let's say slot A is Waco/Taure. slot B is Kalas/Riley.

What fits into slot C? Potentially Riley and Kalas are both scum sure, but if only one is then who is scum #3?

(disregarding Town!Waco Town!Taure world for this analysis)

15. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

I'll ask about it in QT, but the way it's written makes me like 99% sure it's the latter.

Citrus, it's sending up a moderate red flag that you're smooth enough to make a play like that yesterDay as town, even basically sending winks and shit to fonti and confusing the rest of us, and yet you're unclear on the death curse and angel chat mechanics.

Like.

I think you're town.

I don't think I'm ever going to stop looking at the 3D puzzle and trying to see scum!Citrus, though.

fonti, if you have ANY doubts here, please please at least work through them in the thread, because if we lose to scum!Citrus here I'm going to legitimately hate myself.

And with that, I'm going to bed.

16. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Umm... I think Riley finishes the game in a town Taure world, but I wouldn't bet my life savings on it or anything. Cobalt feels town, but there have been a ton of emotional responses happening, and those can really skew my view, if I'm being honest.

17. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Typhon

Do you trust me?

---------- Post automerged at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

I guess that'd make me.

A smooth criminal.

---------- Post automerged at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

Also, that'd be even smoother if I were scum, that logic doesn't really hold at that angle

18. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

To an embarassing degree tbh.

19. Citrus

Citrus First Year

If I asked you to claim right here and right now, would you do it?

Y/N

20. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

That seems... very anti-town. You sure about this?