1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

TinyHunt #5

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Don't claim here and now. I'm asking would you do it if I asked?

2. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Yeah, I would.

---------- Post automerged at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

Which kinda freaks me out tbh.

3. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Ok.

Vote: Riley

Gloves are off. Your move, scum. And no, this is not the light-hearted 'Sesc is scum' kind.

4. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

If Riley is scum then Kalas was not.

There's no Kalas/Riley/??? world.

What's your angle here?

5. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Gonna dump these here

Day 1 End Vote Count
    Nae'blis(ct) (7): Snowvon(ct), Citrus(t), Fontisian(ct), Kalas(s), Taure, Newcomb(t), Sesc(ct)
    Sesc(ct) (3): Cobalt, Nae'blis(ct), Riley
    Fontisian(ct) (1): Jan(ct)
    Kalas(s) (1): Typhon(ct)
    Snowvon(ct) (1): Waco (s?)

The Waco Kid(s?) (7): Sesc(ct), Citrus(t), Cobalt, Taure, Fontisian(ct), Typhon(ct), Newcomb(t)
    Taure (1): The Waco Kid(s?)
    Typhon(ct) (1): Fontisian(ct)

Abstaining (1): Riley

We look at those in BFE, the abstainers, and the wagon. If town lynch, scum usually scattered throughout with 1-2 on the wagon mid to late. If scum lynch, scum usually don't join the wagon unless it's impossible to avoid it (late).

Riley abstains on the D2 s? lynch, is on the not even sorta happening counterwagon on D1. Looks really bad. Like, almost too bad, but I'm not WIFOMing myself on this. Riley is our last scum, I think.

6. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Why are you thinking Waco and Taure unaligned though?

I think a Kalas/Waco/Taure world is possible.

Other than that, if you're town, the only other options left for #3 are me, Newcomb, and Typhon.

7. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Why can't Kalas and Riley both be scum?

8. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Although with that said Taure isn't in much better position on each day than Riley, and Cobalt isn't in all that much better position than Taure.

---------- Post automerged at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

This. Show your work Cobalt.

9. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

I follow you here, but what do you mean LAST scum?

We've gotten Kalas and Waco dead. If Kalas was a witch, Riley probably isn't. Witch!Riley claiming the info role wouldn't tell us that a witch was dead.

In which case witch!Riley would leave us with one more.

If the Gravedigger went off, then he would HAVE to tell us that a witch was dead, but I'm not sure how I feel about that.

10. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Because they were at each others' throats for end-D2. Do you not think they're unaligned?

There was also something that pinged me as unaligned D1 (I only put it as unaligned in my QT unfortunately though, if I have to I can use the time-stamp to try to find the post)

11. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Riley claimed info on Kalas being a witch. If Jan died as the info role, and they knew, why would they have Riley claim that Kalas was a witch unless the Graverobber went off?

There's no reason for them not to put pressure on more alive players being witches. There's no reason to out a dead teammate as a witch. I'm not following that.

12. Skeletaure

Skeletaure Magical Core Enthusiast ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    If Jan was Graverobber, scum Riley could claim the role but give us correct information about Kalas being scum, because the scum knew the Oracle was still in play, with info that would support it, and therefore Riley would gain trust.

General reaction post incoming.

13. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

I honestly think it could have been distancing given that Waco was going down.

Find me what you're referring to.

14. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Meh. I was pushing Kalas scum fairly hard. We were trending that way (believing that) anyway. I don't think that's firm enough to make them unaligned. The info didn't come in a vacuum.

15. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Honestly, only the fact that Citrus could have easily gotten Sesc lynched yesterDay and coasted to endgame as priest is making me believe that he's not pulling our chains right now. So I'm gonna go with that.
    Citrus if I'm wrong to trust you I'm gonna be very unhappy with you post game.

But Fonti is townfirmed and she's been riding your vibes so I'm running with it.

So we have Fonti and Citrus as town, I honestly believe Newcomb is, that with myself means that if we lynch out of Riley > Taure > Typhon I think we'll survive to endgame for a win.

Is it possible Newcomb ain't what he seems? I don't think he's a witch, but I have to stay open to all possibilities because I can't let myself get steamrolled by false conclusions.

16. Citrus

Citrus First Year

...?

What do you mean the info didn't come in a vacuum?

---------- Post automerged at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

As I said a page ago, his reactions to D2 and to me today are INSANELY genuine for Newcomb. Like I would be very very very impressed if he were scum and pulled all of his posts off like that. Not that he couldn't, but I think I''m pretty in-tune with genuinity from him.

17. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

I had not really considered their interactions, but I don't know that I can buy that they started distancing because Waco was going down. TBH I wasn't even certain Waco was going down for a while. See my defensive as fuck post late D2.

Is that why you are pretty sure on Taure, Citrus? The way that he and Waco interacted?

18. Citrus

Citrus First Year

We almost moved to Typhon though, and Taure doubled down on Waco. That reads to me like unaligned.

Ugh do I have to find it

19. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

I've trusted him since day one so I'm gonna ride with you on that too.

Okay, so with that we have a potential Fonti / Citrus / Newcomb / Cobalt townteam to work through Riley / Taure / Typhon (in that order, I would even consider Typhon part of townteam because of certain posts he's made but I don't want to get into that.)

I honestly think if we lynch Riley and don't have a win, follow through on Taure for a win.

What do you think?

---------- Post automerged at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

Reads like a bus tbh.

---------- Post automerged at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

That's actually a damn properly executed bus tbh - done in such a way that you honestly don't think the two could be scum together.

---------- Post automerged at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

I can see witch!Taure bussing Waco to that degree actually.

His posts have been very much in the spirit of a means to an end since Day One.

20. Citrus

Citrus First Year

This post from Waco is what pinged me as them being unaligned.

Not sure if the first one is relevant but I grabbed it too just in case. Third is responding to second I think.