1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

TinyHunt #5

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

I can claim, but I want Riley in here and talking before I do.

2. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Fat chance of that if his track record is anything to go by.

3. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

I assume that I see what's going on here, but this is the sort of gotcha-ism gambit-y bullshit that I hate.

What she's saying happened is not a thing. Riley needs to talk. I can answer questions to aid you guys view of the gamestate, but without anything new happening I'm feeling semi-firmly about where we are. Riley is probably going to win us the game. Gun to my head, it's Taure if it's not him, but I feel pretty good about it being him unless Riley comes on and convinces me.

4. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

I was pretty clear on fontisian not actually being serious, but clearly the fact that you weren't says a lot, tbh.

5. Citrus

Citrus First Year

See, this shouldn't be acceptable.

As any alignment to be honest.

6. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Well that's the issue, no? He came in, he posted like twice D1, claimed with information that was arguably already out there in a less ambiguous way D2, and has rested on his town read ever since. Why post if his silence can get him through another day?

---------- Post automerged at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Thank you!

7. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

It ISN'T.

I'm ready to lynch him even with our evidence aside because of his hardcore wallflowering.

---------- Post automerged at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

Don't misunderstand me, I ain't defending his ass for shit. He needs to show up or get hammered, imo.

8. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

I was literally tossing and turning last night thinking about this.

So this is why I want to lynch Riley:

1) He's scum in several odd-ish worlds. In those worlds he's maaaaaybe got a partner and there are 2 alive, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it tomorrow.

2) If he's town, witches will never, ever NK him and I'm absolutely terrified of a F3 of me, town!Riley, and the last witch. Granted this will probably never happen, since witches can't leave the town double-voter alive too much longer, but replace me with, I don't know, town!Cobalt or something. Like - in that situation of town, town!Riley, and the last witch, I would just snap-vote Riley I think. I would be like, "I can't lose to a world where scum!Riley claimed D2 and then literally coasted." And then town would lose.

Therefore, we have to lynch Riley.

Yeah I'm kinda sure of this now. I think we might just actually win, and if he's town he loses the game in F3 always, so, he just needs to die.

Vote: Riley

Think that's 3, with me, Lump and Citrus?

There. Pressure.

Yo, Riley: please do something, anything, to make me think you're actually invested in a town victory, thx.

9. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Let's play a game.

Everyone tag Riley in their posts until he shows up.
    Riley

---------- Post automerged at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Vote: Riley

4. 5 is a soft lynch, 6 is a hard lynch. Nobody put any more votes on. We need the pressure.

---------- Post automerged at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

I repeat, nobody put any more votes on. We need the pressure. Can't drop a hammer yet.

10. Skeletaure

Skeletaure Magical Core Enthusiast ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Just to make my presence clear, none of the last few pages has changed my view. Only reason I haven't voted for Riley yet is I don't want him to get hardlynched before he gets online.

11. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I hope this doesn't mean nothing happens for the next 48 hours, because I'm going to be real upset if it does.

12. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Says a lot in what direction? I've played enough that I don't want to say I'm new, because I'm really not all that new, just not that great. But when somebody claims to be priest (and lol at number 3 claiming priest) and a red check on me when I know I'm green, my response always going to be what it was rather than "oh strong player, please rally town against me on bullshit".

I don't think she'd lynch me on the basis of a check that didn't happen, I think it was a test of sorts, but if the case had been that she just felt good enough about her scumread on me to fake a check and everyone had bought it, even if fonti is town, which I do believe albeit slightly less now than before, she would be actively hurting us here by getting me lynched and leaving Riley for another day. Best case scenario I'd be killed and you guys lynch him tomorrow and win. Worst case I get lynched, the witch is, like, Taure, and he wins because there's a shit storm after lynch Riley D4 doesn't end the game.

So yeah. Sorry not sorry for the reaction there.

13. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

I say we give him another 12-20. After that, we drop the hammer.

If he has an alive buddy, they're telling him to keep his lips zipped right now. We could be talking to a brick wall for all intents and purposes.

14. Newcomb

^

This. If it's two alive and Riley's one, he's absolutely going to shut up for like 24 hours and let us talk ourselves out of it.

WHICH WE'RE NOT GOING TO DO, RIGHT?

15. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Psst. Guys! Play the game! Tag him in all your posts and potentially blow up his email!
    Riley

---------- Post automerged at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Abso-fucking-lutely not.

16. Newcomb

Riley

So, what's the mood like in wolf chat?

17. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Nah we should give it the full length to be honest. His post history shows he tends to come in right at day start and day ends, so theoretically he may not check the thread up til day-end.

But he better damn well have a good reason not to lynch him if he doesn't show up til the last minute. Like it'd basically have to be something like concrete info Waco was town meaning mislynching him puts us into LYLO or some shit like that

---------- Post automerged at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Silly Newcomb, witches like Riley know it's actually the witch coven!

18. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

Moderator Note:

Effective immediately, Prophylaxis has replaced Riley.

19. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

I'm tempted to quickhammer.

20. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Well isn't that interesting.

Bless your little heart Proph, you're almost certainly scum and we all know it. Wanna just call it?