1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

TinyHunt #6

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

I second this.

Does anyone have a vote count?

2. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I return!

I'll go do a votal.

3. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    Yay!
    Then talk to me about citric, because these bitches will not.

4. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Gimme the quick and dirty version while I go spelunking for votes.

---------- Post automerged at 14:01 ---------- Previous post was at 14:00 ----------

oh, and all I really have to say to silver''s scumreads is lol.

If you're going to reread, you may as well start your reread off with modconfirmed information and claims taken into account.

5. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    Just read #990 real quick and tell me if I
    a) am being dumb
    b) totes caught citric
    c) :shrug:

6. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Unvote
    Vote silver'

7. Bill Door

Don't forget that mal thug has lump which gives an extra vote.

8. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I'll take C for $500.

Really, though, at the moment I dislike the Sesc slot and would rather resolve that before prodding at Citrus.

9. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    I also think people are falling into a trap where they're just comparing silver and typh and assuming one is scum. That could be so, but they could also be together on either side and setting up this false dichotomy because of timing could really fuck us up.

10. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Oh, thanks BD.

11. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    I have no real interest in lynching either btw.

---------- Post automerged at 11:17 ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 ----------

C is my conclusion too.
    Dammit.

12. Bill Door

I don't think one or the other has to be scum. They aren't really connected at all in my mind. But my order of lynch preference atm is silver'/tom >>>> citrus/typhon/Kai >>>> everyone else. So I'm not really interested in pushing anyone in that second group yet.

13. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I think mal has a good point about silver not really reading (or caring about reading) the thread.

"Okay guys I reread Day 2 and somehow completely missed who got Nightkilled, also I'm going to ask for who already claimed and then forget that information completely."

Also his scumread on me is "I don't like his playstyle."

You said he's competent, so what is this? Did scumchat tell him to do this to set up a bus, or??

---------- Post automerged at 14:19 ---------- Previous post was at 14:19 ----------

Like it absolutely reeks of attempting to fake a townslip.

14. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Alright, let's do this.

Lump
    Citrus makes an run for lump. There were only 6 hours left, so it seems pretty unlikely that he could have actually gotten it. In my mind, there are 2.5 explanations there: 1. He just wanted lump, and there was little enough consensus that he thought he might actually take it. 2. He's scum, knew he was never getting lump in 6 hours, and figured campaigning for lump in a serious way would be a good thing for him later. 2.5 Same as 2, except he's scum with tom and was trying to blunt tom's campaign for lump so tom could dodge it and neither of them would get lump/checked.

I disagree that he didn't follow through. At least, he didn't dodge in the way that you did.

Mallorean was a bad vote imo. He was super towny on the whole. I have that like 5 times in my notes for day 1. Also, I take issue with I vote for this guy because I don't remember the other guy as an attitude, /but/ Citrus was a replacement that only had like 6 hours Day 1, so this is a little less damning than it would be otherwise for me. Still doesn't look good.

This screams 2.5 from above to me, but also I think that you are probably smart enough to leave him the fuck alone if you're scum together before you drag him down with you? :sherlock:

Doesn't look good to me regardless because mallorean was so town. But he defended his mal was scummy read later on day 2 so that's a point in favor of him being misguided instead of scummy?

That's really about all Citrus has done, imo. He pressured me a bit, which I actually liked a lot because it felt towny. Like, he (or someone) should have poked me to see if I was scrabbling to get out of the lynch pool or if those were coherent thoughts. He backed off when I defended them. That's town lean behavior to me.

Only other thing of possible note that I see is that he has a lot of posts for the amount of real content he has generated, and I don't really associate that with Citrus. Counterpoint is that I play once a year or so, so I'm not really a person who can speak authoritatively on meta.

15. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    Subconscious connection is what worries me.
    Like they both did that thing where they didn't look at confirmed info before rereading. That's almost completely null in my mind, but typh got towncred and silver got suspected for it.
    That makes no sense in anything but an "either or" world.

16. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

To be honest, I stopped paying attention to Typhon after font called him town.

I was already leaning-town-but-also-slightly-worried on wei's slot, so it's whatever right now.

---------- Post automerged at 14:25 ---------- Previous post was at 14:24 ----------

I'll go back and look at it, though.

I think the difference is that silver' said he reread things, and he also "forgot" the answer to a question he asked. Did Typhon do that, too?

17. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Also, you've done this all game. It's not even doubtcasting, exactly. More like "you people all think these two people are connected and there must be a scum in here" or "look at this group of people, there's probably a scum/not a scum in here".

It's... troubling, at best. You keep trying to group people in ways that aren't really legitimate, which doesn't look good for you to me.

18. tom

tom First Year

High Score:
    Thank you typh. Finally someone.
    I don't think citric thought he could actually get the lump in that amount of time.
    As for the meta thing, apparently he plays completely differently here than on mtgs, so idk either.

19. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I might go back to scumreading tom.

Hm.

20. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

To the rest of the thread, I'd really like to lynch tom today. We've gotten a lot of words from him.

I want more words from silver before we lynch him.