1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

TinyHunt 9: TinyHunt IN SPACE

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Newcomb, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Umami

Umami Squib

Only soup I care about is miso

2. Dels

Dels Muggle

I meant what I said that I can't mentally try to find a wolf elsewhere if it's not Cobalt, until we get the flip. That said, the 24h night helped me remember how to be patient, so I can also let Cobalt have the 48h to work if that's what he wants. ...But I can also just vote if that's what people want, and/or if Reg is really sure.

3. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Hi you.

4. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Ugh i just realized there was a way for us to 100% win today.

5. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

And that is?

6. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

It involved gravedigger targeting Eido last night.

And I guess it was a win today or tomorrow, but that's fine.

7. Umami

Umami Squib

I ain't saying he a gravedigger, but he ain't messin with no live, live playas
    --- Post automerged ---
    but seriously, no idea what you mean about gravedigger targeting Eido last night

8. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Gravedigger would have learned Eido's role.

I'm not saying that he was the Acolyte and tom tried to use it as an un-CC'able fakeclaim, but...
    --- Post automerged ---
    Depending on what Eido was, the last witch is going to claim exactly one of three roles (Acolyte included).

So this game is kind of uh. On lock. Make scummy people claim, kill within the three (but probably) two roles, win.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Depending on what Eido was, the last witch is going to claim exactly one of three roles (Acolyte included).

So this game is kind of uh. On lock.
    Also it's Graverobber, you swine. :V

9. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Vaimes, Grapes, Fontisian and Fluff are always town here. Would bet the game on all of those.

I don't think Umami being coached/told to newbtowntell in the thread is completely impossible, but I feel like the way it happened feels fairly genuine, think the movement from Gemma to myself and the "If this is wrong are you willing to die" is a very weird and unlikely way for a partner to play or handle it, can very much see newbtown playing that route though. Just don't think it's likely the slots scum, if we're wrong on others maybe reassess here late but yeah, putting this slot to the side too.

Cobalts very probably just the last mafia, gone into this in depth already, rate the odds of the game ending on his lynch ~90%. Find most of his defences sort of "I wouldn't do this thing if scum were in that position!!" when he'd started doing them before scum were in that position. Find his interactions and treatment of both Tom/Gemma and theirs of him to fit as partners. Just all up see a lot that makes sense with him as scum.

If the game doesn't end there then suggest looking inside Dels/Citrus I guess.

I might actually look at Citrus before Dels, partially because there's some reasons I think Dels is just town here and I'd rather not have to go into them atm but mostly because the self-vote thing I was town reading is sort of weakened now that we're looking at a Gemma/Tom world, with Gemma being a leading wagon, and a lump wagon starting on Tom if he lets Gemma get lynched there he's effectively backing himself to endgame and I can see him sort of trying to fall on the sword and put that responsibility on someone else. I still think Town!Citrus just having a bad read is the most likely situation, but yeah, if the game doesn't end at Cobalt maybe look at Citrus again, especially since he didn't vote/push Gemma and didn't lump Tom. I also found his whole "here's some reasons for Cobalt being scum but he has enough votes, vote: Dels" was kind of ??? in that there's no real mention or comment about why he's decided to vote Dels in particular there and it can have some scum motivation in opening up two competing angles that aren't himself to mslynch.

Long story short I think Cobalt -> Citrus wins this game like 95% of the time.

Vote: Cobalt

10. Umami

Umami Squib

i'm still lost about how you guys know that gravedigger/robber person targeted Eido

11. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    We don't 'know', it's just the most likely thing that happened.

But anyway yeah, Cobalt can claim in his next post alongside with explain his whole 'Lump plan' and we can go from there.

12. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Possible the Graverobber checked a witch, just to see what info coven would have.
    --- Post automerged ---
    'Cause depending on who died when, worst case scenario is the coven has Eido's role plus whoever the Angels have been protecting.

13. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Let's not stress about it. As long as we have no role hints from the town core, we'll be fine.

Cobalt, claim.

14. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    @Cobalt - If you're around/online, popping in here and claiming would be nice.

15. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

We want claims from Cobalt, Dels and Umami in think, right? Maybe Citrus?

16. Umami

Umami Squib

My major question is: Is Cobalt's claim going to change whether we lynch him? Since we don't know what Cobalt knows and it seems at least moderately likely that he knows the role of at least one murdered player and can make an okay false claim, it seems like his claim probably won't convince us not to lynch him. If he is a townie and we ignore his claim and lynch him anyway, we're just giving the remaining witch more information to soup for no reason

17. Dels

Dels Muggle

For Umami, for me, it's less about the noobtells and more about the times when he randomly would get super serious and formal and ask people really hard-hitting questions. I mean he only did this, like, 2-3 times, but still.
    --- Post automerged ---
    she* i think, sorry
    --- Post automerged ---
    glad to have earned your trust =P pleasure to meet you btw, reg

18. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    We're doing this one at a time, we're going with Cobalt first. I'd go Citrus next, then Dels and then Umami (But it's never going to get past Citrus IMO)

19. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

The last witch can only fakeclaim Eido’s role. Anything else will invite a CC.
    --- Post automerged ---
    And if Cobalt claims something that is very unlikely to have been Eido’s role then he can live.

20. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Possibly yes. There's only two dead townies this game, Jarizok (Who we know was a priest) and Eido.

So he either claims a role that's of a living player, we get a CC and we lynch and kill between them. OR he claims Eidos role, and if the gravedigger checked Eido (Most likely scenario) they'll CC him saying "Nope, that was Eidos role", we lynch and kill between the CC's and win.