1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

to be an Auror or not to be an Auror?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IndoGhost, Jun 10, 2005.

1. BlackPhoenix

BlackPhoenix Second Year

why don't you just skip all that and do langerie judging in the bed room...

anyway back on topic. Being an auror is beneath him and besides he sucks really bad at potions

2. True Story

True Story Third Year

I like my Idea better.....yacht hmm

Why would any rich person want to catch criminals for a living? Especially not after all of this crap with Voldermort plays out.

3. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

everyone knows who he is and he hates that so he should be a wanderer

4. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

pretty much what I agree with. After all the DE crap he's going to have to deal with, why bother becoming another rank and file Ministry peon?

In a perfect canon world, he'd take out Voldie then systematically rip apart the corrupt government *shamelessly plus own story, lol*

I just can't see him taking orders anymore after book 5. If JKR does turn him into a little blind idiot/Dumbledore following/poster child for the light I swear I don't know what I'll do.

5. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

well than you can start a new story after he kill voldemort as a man hunted by war or something

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thats crap, harry wont work for the mnistry becasue there gay and stupid. Look at Umbridge adn Fudge, if he was to get stuck with them as his bosses he would shoot himself. I think that is a good enough reason.

Plus harrys not one to follow rules.

Harry will get into potions, Mcgongall said she would do what ever it took to get him to be a auror and she will.

7. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

she did say that but who said she will get him into potions maybe snape will say no anyway

8. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

ya know.. ive got a few spare parts sitting around.. i think we could manage to dig up the parts and make a good old fashion home-style Nuke with JKR's name on it!

9. Midknight

I got several pages in the good old "Cookbook" I'd love to use on her if she does.

I

10. Vecna

Vecna Fourth Year

I want to know what exactly a "Hit Wizard" is, for it was mentioned in proxy to an auror in one of the books.

I personally think that Jk is just going to leave everything unfinished so that we all can "imagine" how the rest of his life is.

11. Old Nuit

Old Nuit High Inquisitor

Or he just dies (I know it's unlikely).

12. Zevrillion

Zevrillion Founder Retired Staff

No, that just can't happen. Harry and Ginny must live happily ever after. :puke:

13. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

if that happenes i will go on a murder spree so large that they will have to erase me from all of history just as a punishment...lol

14. Redeye

Redeye Penultimate Lurker DLP Supporter

Live Happily ever after my ass. If i even so much as get hints of that happening in the 7th book (which will probably happen) im gonna just set the book on fire like those crazy christians and catholics that have like harry potter burnings.

Seeing as how JKR likes to steal some Fanfic ideas she will probably steal the whole "Harry and Voldemorts Minds are Linked together to the point that they will both die if one of them does"
    even if it does contradict the Prophecy a bit lol.

15. Midknight

Shes utterly fucked herself and written herself into a corner.

Book 6 accomplished dick all. No extensive training, no secret powers come to light nothing. She's gonna have to make book 7 seem like a general outline instead of a real book, unless she wants to make it 3-4 more books long.

The way she draws stuff way the hell out for no reason, with all the filler, I'd almost guarentee Harry won't find the rest of the Horcruxes, if just for the fact she'll run out of room, heh.

I vote on him doing something to lock Voldie away, or him falling into the Veil accidentally.

-I'd vote on Harry operating various joke shops, or .. hmm just thought of an idea!

16. Redeye

Redeye Penultimate Lurker DLP Supporter

yea good point its a little late to introduce this Power He knows Not.
    She just calls it love and leaves it alone. I mean if hes gonna kill voldemort with this power youd think hed look into it to learn how to use it. I mean the whole wizarding and muggle world depend on it. But instead he just listens to dumbles ramblings and messes around with that ginny bitch. If it does get shown in book 7 it would be a little sudden. unless the book is like the size of 2 dictionaries and it is introduced early in the book.

She has one book to solve everything and she doesnt even have to do it well she just has to answer everything like the power and horcuxes and all that good stuff that has been puzzeling us scince the 1st book. She cant do it in one book. well let me take that back she cant do it well.

or she could take the easy way out and just leave us to our imaginations. but that would be even worse than HBP

17. Old Nuit

Old Nuit High Inquisitor

Nah Harry just uses his love to kill Voldemort, the 7th book will probably be even shorter.

18. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

harry: tom...i love you
    Voldemort: nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooo
    voldemort pull a wand to his head and screams Avada Kedavra

19. Old Nuit

Old Nuit High Inquisitor

No it will be the love potion.

20. Zevrillion

Zevrillion Founder Retired Staff

ROFL

or 200 years later:
    XXX: Mr. Potter, have you found the last horxucs yet?
    Mr. Potter: No, but I will continue the Potter quest until I die. My grandfathers Harry Potters made an unbreakable oath that the Potter line would search for the horxucs until all was destroyed and we should marry only weasley's.