1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned Tyrant Lizard by XXXG-01D - T - Bleach

Discussion in 'Almost Recommended' started by stickybynature, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Chaoticblues

Chaoticblues Professor

I wasn't clear on it in my post but I was trying to point out the lack of Hell's involvement in the canon rather than in the story. I've always wondered why Hell was never mentioned again and doesn't seem to have its own forces. Its said that Soul Society is what is commonly referred to as Heaven, so wouldn't Hell which manages the more unruly souls have its own armed forces to control its evil population? If so, why are they not helping out in the Aizen thing at all?

2. Captain Trips

Captain Trips High Inquisitor

Well I find this fic to be extremly amusing at times and extremly bland at others. 3/5 from me

3. merchantofam

merchantofam Fifth Year DLP Supporter

How long have been reading fanfiction? Most writers on fanfction write for the pure pleasure of annoucing to the world that they exist and should therefore be congratulated, their skill and story plot not withstanding, of course there are always exceptions to that rule like our lovely established DLP writers.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2009