1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Uncharted 4

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Gengar, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Gengar

Gengar Degenerate Shrimp –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    You guys see the teaser at the PS4 launch event? Any of you history buffs or latin speakers have any idea as to the clues in it? Could it be a prequal? The voice speaking is supposedly a character in the game, no idea whether it's a protagonist or an antagonist though.

In case you haven't seen it:

http://au.ign.com/articles/2013/11/15/uncharted-teased-for-ps4

On a related note, FUCK YES PLZ for Last of Us Ellie DLC

2. Meerkats

Meerkats Unspeakable

Awesome!! So much excite for both of those things. Though I'm kind of disappointed that the DLC is covering things we know about. It won't have quiet the same punch if we know what's gonna happen to Ellie and Riley.

3. Rahkesh Asmodaeus

Rahkesh Asmodaeus THUNDAH Bawd Admin DLP Supporter

4. Gengar

Gengar Degenerate Shrimp –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    FINISH IT NAO! Totally worth!

As for not having a PS4, you've got plenty of time if you're worried about playing UC4. AFAIK, the team that did UC2 are the ones that did LoU, so, assuming the LoU team are working on a sequel after they finish the DLC, the team that did UC3 will most likely be working on 4.

Won't be out until 2015, I think.

All supposition, but based on factoids gaming media have dropped in regards to Naughty Dog and the teams that worked on what.

EDIT: Totally just read that link! I remember in a Naughty Dog documentary (I think it was Last of Us dev diary?), Nolan North (Nate's VA) was chilling in the background by one of the computers where two 3D models were shown on the screen of 18th century sailors...

EDIT 2: Just read this article that further proves the 18th century theme http://gamerant.com/uncharted-4-ps4-pirate-setting/

Doesn't disprove Drury link, could he be the one wanting revenge on Every?

Last edited: Nov 15, 2013