1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Uneasy Thoughts by Desmodius - PG13 - HP/MW

Discussion in 'Almost Recommended' started by Zevrillion, May 16, 2005.

1. ulkser

ulkser Groundskeeper

maybe you are wierd? who knows...

i support molly/harry as i always prefer mature women. go molly go!!!!!!!!!

2. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

I remember when I didnt know what it meant... I was really confused. I quickly became ill when I worked it out in my head. I thought I was going to vomit.

3. DarkPhoenix2500

DarkPhoenix2500 Second Year

>_> Ive seen worse, Ive read a fic that had Harry/Molly/Hermione @_@ and im pretty sure i saw somewhere someone who wanted to right a harry/molly/ginny >_> *shudders*

4. Xiph0

Xiph0 Yoda Admin

Hahahhaaha theres far worse that our fandom of psychotics has dredged up.

5. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

I've seen these two on fictionally i think..but i know i've seen them

6. Xiph0

Xiph0 Yoda Admin

I saw a Squid/HG just the other day... *shiver*

7. Euphemism

Euphemism First Year

And Ishtar has a rather nice Squid/HP story.

8. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Some people are weird. I saw a Harry/Hermione/Squid one ages ago. That was crazy.

Nice Avatar man!

9. sephiroththebrokenangel

sephiroththebrokenangel Fourth Year

squid

I don't know about the one with Hermione but I have seen a Cho/Marietta/Squid fic. I read it because I thought it was a joke fic or something but it scared the hell out of me when it turned out it was a serious pairing

10. FreakyFInger

FreakyFInger Muggle

god that just wrong[/quote]

Okay . . . I'm going to have to take a week off of fanfiction as a whole just to let that story burns its way through my head . . . I got to the begining of the jacuzzi scene before my eyes glazed over.

11. silvananoir

silvananoir First Year

Oh dear lord my eye!!! Bondage..yes, torture..sure, explicitly graphic cruelty..no problem. This pairing...just wrong.

12. KeshinNoAkui

KeshinNoAkui Seventh Year

I don't even want to read either stories now... o.o

Though I do agree with the title of the story/thread.

And I found this thread to be full of hilarity.

13. Amber Myst

Amber Myst Guest

Sick?! You guys wanna hear sick?!

How 'bout a story about Harry raping his father's corpse? Now that shit is sick!!!

I thought it was really innocent at first. It mentioned Harry going to visit his father's grave and I thought it would be a cutsie little angst fic...so wrong. I'm still scarred from that. I think I will be for life.

*shudders*

I have nightmares

*convulses in fear and disgust*

14. Myst

Myst Headmaster

That was a fic by Demon God of Chaos, who's a member here. Actually he screwed his dead mother's body.

Btw.. why use my name in yours? It's a tragedy that the person who uses my name in their name calls angst fics "cutsie"...

ah well.. You should make an intro thread Amber Myst.. so we can learn more about yeah.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2006
  15. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

Overly Harsh. You both need to hug and make up. Now! The Author commands it and writes it so. * scribbles out the last two posts made by the Myst duo.*

Last edited: Aug 12, 2006
  16. Amber Myst

Amber Myst Guest

My name has been Amber Myst for about three to four years now. Maybe not here, but at other places. So if anything, you took part of *my* name. And when I was writing that response, yeah, I'll admit that 'cutsie' wasn't the best adjective I could have chosen. I honestly don't know what I was thinking, but maybe I meant 'nice'? But, anywho I think I will make an intro thread...eventually.

And the fic I read was about his father. I'm positive. I appreciate you trying to correct me and everything, but I think I'd know what I've read better than anyone else. Especially if it's something *that* scarring (shudders in fear). If this comes across harsh, then know that I don't meant any insult or to be harsh. Just honest. Sayanara.

17. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Jesus, I hate it when people say that. If someone on this site thinks that is harsh, then I don't think they should stick around. Shit, I dont think they should be on the internet. They'll end up slitting their wrists if they do.

18. Amber Myst

Amber Myst Guest

Well, excuse fucking me...

I said I hoped it wasn't harsh because Surarrin made a comment about harshness and I was just trying not to offend someone because I new to this site, and believe it or not I'm trying not to get the bejesus flamed out of me like other people [(cough tricuptard cough) although it seems to be completely deserved in his case or cases], apparently it will happen no matter how polite I try to be. And apparently, it's okay to offend other people. So, in the politest way possible, GO FUCK OFF!

Thank you very much for listening, this has been a broadcast by the all-powerful, omnipotent Amber Myst. If you didn't like it. Kiss my Ass. This includes you Dark Syaoran. I really could have done without your condescending, superfluous comment. But have a nice day, anyway.

19. Myst

Myst Headmaster

Damn you have a temper.. Surarrin was not yelling at you. Actually he was yelling at me for using insults that I edited out.

Btw I've used the name Myst since 1998 when I started a RPG.

You really need to take a chill pill and not transmit Vorlon's temper.

20. Amber Myst

Amber Myst Guest

Okay, so you had your name first, I'll concede but please refrain from starting such childish arguments as 'You used/stole my name'. I'll admit that sometimes I will stoop to levels lower than mine and retaliate. For that I apologize. I was not upset at Surarrin for his comment. I was just trying to oblige him. For a reason I can't comprehend, what you said just grated on my nerves, and I don't know why but I retaliated. And try not to compare me with Vorvon or whatever his name. Because I've read about him in the Hall of Shame and we're not even on the same planet, much less the universe in terms of temper. I'm a bit aggressive at times, true, but all together I'm pretty mellow when I choose to be. But I'll take your advice because I can get a lot worse.

*takes chill pill*

So anyway, truce? :?: