1. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey DLP authors, there's a bit less than a month left to wow us with your story about Daphne or Azkaban.

The Author applies the words to the paper or it gets the hose. Write or die! The more the merrier.

Click here for more information!
    Dismiss Notice

Upcoming Movies in 2019

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV shows' started by ScottPress, Sep 29, 2018.

1. pbluekan

pbluekan Headmaster DLP Supporter

Dat Cast
    Dat Director

Goddamn I can’t wait.

2. pbluekan

So the Lion King soundtrack is out on Spotify.

I’m not really impressed. The symphonic pieces by Zimmer are excellent as ever, but the vocal pieces are almost universally awful, especially when you compare them to the original. Half of that is that most of the cast can’t sing for shit.

Honestly only ‘Circle of Life’ and ‘Can You Feel the Love Tonight’ had the sort of character the original did, and even ‘Feel the Love Tonight’ is overdone by Beyoncé being Beyoncé.

For such a critical part of a fucking musical, you’d think they would work a little harder at getting it right.

3. Jarizok

Jarizok Professor

Saw Toy Story 4 last week. It’s actually pretty hilarious. There hasn’t been much hype and my expectations weren’t that high (dunno why, I enjoyed the others), but I laughed out loud a bunch of times.

There may have also been some feels.

4. Arthellion

Arthellion Lord of the Banned ~ Prestige ~

High Score:

5. pbluekan

Well damn if Tom Hanks isn’t perfect for that role. That looks like a damn good movie to smile to.
    The dark crystal TV adaptation, on the other hand, is fucking unnecessary. Dark Crystal is a weird as shit cult classic that is best watched with a tab of acid. It does not need or deserve a fucking TV series.

Netflix is starting to grasp at straws because everyone is starting their own streaming services.

6. Raiko

Raiko Fourth Year DLP Supporter

Does it say something about me that I had no desire to see this movie or this trailer, but I instantly watched it once you mentioned Angelina Jolie in a revealing outfit?