1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Video Game Ideas from Cracked.com

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Krogan, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Krogan

Krogan Alien in a Hat ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    So I was flipping through Cracked.com and I found this little article about ideas for video games they had and they are seriously some of the most fuckwin epic games I could imagine. Remember these aren't real games, just ideas, I was crushingly disappointed to find out they weren't real too.

http://www.cracked.com/article_15662_12-awesomest-games-2010.html

I would kill for someone to actually make even half the games on this list, Killchain, H vs. Z, Whipping Boy and Deconstructionist are my favorites.

2. Celestin

Celestin Dimensional Trunk

I often wonder how is it possible that there are so many good ideas for games everybody would want to play, yet nobody is trying to make them.

At least Star Wars on Wii should be done years ago.

3. JohnThePyro

JohnThePyro Headmaster

Love the lightsaber one. I picked up a playstation move from BestBuy, (they were selling it early in some MI stores for some reason), and it's really amazing just how accurate the tracking is. This is the first console where I'd absolutely LOVE some starwars lightsaber battles on. (Just a side note:I wonder how long before I post in the "I can't believe I spent money on that" thread".)

World War Omega:OMFG YES. Seriously this would be the most awesome thing, EVER in videogaming.

Hard Cell: Couldn't be worse than Heavy Rain's control scheme.

4. Krogan

Krogan Alien in a Hat ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Omega would be fuck win awesome, I also love that Whipping Boy game, you just know people would lose fucking days to that shit doing nothing but beating the holy fuck out of everyone who'd ever irritated them in their entire lives.

5. Mutt

Mutt High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Killchain. I would play that game for days. I'm the type person who will spend hours on a single level of a puzzle flash game. That game would kill my life, but it would be awesome.