1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Warlock Hunt Evolution | Day 3

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fiat, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Aekiel to be clear since I have no clue what KaiDASH is thinking, I want to check. Are you tossing your hat in the ring?

2. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Yes I am, because I'm tired of this damn stalemate. It's been 55 hour now. 55. hours. If we haven't decided on one of the four up there by this point, we're very likely not going to. So here's to the fifth option.

---------- Post automerged at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

Rescind Vote

Mayor Vote: Aekiel

3. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

I wasn't talking about you running for Mayor (though I am happy about that).

4. Aekiel

High Score:
    I could be doing what you think I'm doing, but actually acknowledging the fact would require stating it in here, which I'm quite adverse to at this moment in time.

5. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

lol, do we really need more mayor candidates to split the vote?

I do believe you're town though Aekiel. Like with Kai, if you can get a bandwagon going, I'll vote for you.

6. KaiDASH

Ok good.

unvote

Mayor Elect: Aekiel

7. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

I don't even know what to say anymore.

Do what you want guys. I can't convince anyone anymore. Sorry I don't have tits.

8. Aekiel

High Score:
    Holy shit. People are actually voting for me? That was unexpected.

9. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

So we have 11(?) hours, and then an extension of 24 hours. Yeah, this is getting ridiculous.

I'll leave this here until Castiel replies, if he gives a better reply I'll change it. Or if Aekiel gets enough of a bandwagon, but I honestly doubt enough people are willing to switch again.

Mayor Vote: Ashaya

By my tally, that brings her up to 9, correct? 3 more... though given the way this thread seems to be heading I doubt anybody'll get even that.

---------- Post automerged at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Hmm, should have refreshed. Ah well, Castiel, if you're unwilling to say more then I guess my vote stays unless/until Aekiel gets a decent movement going.

10. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

Aekiel, I would ask you to reconsider and switch to Ashaya though. It's way too late and we need a mayor soon. Preferably pro-town which I believe Ashaya is.

11. Aekiel

High Score:
    If one more person votes for her, I'll switch my vote.

---------- Post automerged at 06:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 AM ----------

Just for the sake of finishing this.

12. KaiDASH

Aekiel can't get votes unless people vote for him. So far he has two 'i will vote if more people vote' which is completely useless and the same problem I had (Goes to dhulli/Moridin/whoever else thinks the same thing).

@Aekiel: Don't do that, the 'cbf with this' thought is what got Jon elected Mayor last game.

---------- Post automerged at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

double post:

And now it's on you Aekiel, I'm not going to post re: Mayor anymore.

13. Aekiel

High Score:
    I'd prefer it if people voted for me, but if a bandwagon doesn't form then there's no point in just splitting the vote even further.

---------- Post automerged at 06:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 AM ----------

Also, everyone go look at the scum roles again and tell me if you spot anything important.

14. KaiDASH

Ashaya, Castiel (and Aekiel too, since you're running now)

Do the q in this post then?

It'll give some interesting insights at least.

15. Moridin

Kai: Right now, it doesn't really help at all to vote for him. You+Me+Dhulli+Aekiel gives four votes, and if other people don't vote for him, all it has served to do is diffuse the vote even further. By contrast, Ashaya and Castiel are both fairly close to getting Mayor. Switching votes away from them merely creates unnecessary delay without an assurance that the Aekiel vote will even pick up.

If more people post the 'I'd vote for Aekiel if he gets a bandwagon' then yeah, I'll switch my vote to get it started, but until then I'm still holding out hope that Ashaya will get the requisite votes to end this, and don't want to unnecessarily collapse that mayoral campaign to no end.

16. KaiDASH

Moridin: But clearly you prefer Aekiel Mayor to Ashaya Mayor, so your vote should be there no matter what?

Nothing stops you from switching back to Ashaya or whatever if it comes down to that.

17. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

Kai, it has come down to that. Ashaya or Castiel. Cast your vote and end this long ass day.

18. Moridin

Unless my switching my vote deters others from voting for Ashaya, under the impression that she won't make the required number of votes. Right now, she's the most likely candidate, and my moving away would just diffuse the situation further. That's something I really don't want.

19. Aekiel

High Score:
    Okay, here's my potential coven list:

Sesc Coven: Necrule Paen, Taure and I've not enough information.

I think these four share a qt, or at the very least Taure and Necrule Paen do. This post elaborates on the connection between the two, and Taure's posts were steadfastly anti-Kai for metagaming reasons only before and after it. Then in this post, he suggests using Kai's plan but with Sesc as Mayor. I think this is a sign of collusion between the two and as such links Sesc, Taure and Necrule Paen together.

The last member of the coven I'm not sure on, but I think it will likely be one of Ashaya's supporters. Dhulli is up for suspicion here because he's been forcing the Ashaya bandwagon practically since it began, which I suspect is an attempt to try and guide her actions post-election. This would work especially well after his white knighting of her, so I think it's a possible sign of guilt on his part.

KaiDASH Coven: Gila... Perhaps some of the lurkers who I don't have a read on. If Kai is scum he'd be the Rogue Warlock or the Thrall. I just don't see anyone else that fits the bill of team mate for him. This is part of the reason I think he's innocent, because he has so little support that he's unlikely to be part of a team. Obviously I'm excluding myself from the scum list here, but if you look at the scum roles carefully you'll see why I do this and can claim to have proof.

20. KaiDASH

MAYOR VOTE (12 is a majority)

KaiDASH (1) - Gila
    Ashaya (9) - Ashaya, guljons, Taure, OllieK, 1&1is3, dhulli, Republic21, tad2103, Moridin
    Castiel (8) - Castiel, Kensington, Necrule, Jas, Jon, tad2103, jwlk, Sneakthief, Eternity Lost
    Jon (1) - Klackerz
    Sesc (1) - Sesc
    Aekiel (2) - Aekiel, KaiDASH

No vote - Fenraellis

(also I want someone to make a post after this so I can make a non-tally post)