1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Warlock Hunt Evolution | Day 3

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fiat, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

At the moment votes stand like this:

Draconian 7 : klackerz, Sneakthief, Republic21, Jas, Ashaya, Dhulli, Guljons
    Republic 4 : Eternity Lost, Moridin, Gila, Draconian
    Me 1 : Castiel

No vote 3 : 1and1is3, Fenraellis, Commander Bond? (Seriously, what the hell are you doing here when you want Draconian lynched so much)

With 15 people alive we need 8 for a majority. So don't go voting Draconian immediately.

2. draconian139

draconian139 DA Member

Slight correction:there's 16 alive, 9 is needed for a majority.

3. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

No 15.

The livelist at the start of the day says 16 but jwlk was SS'ed -->15

4. draconian139

draconian139 DA Member

You're right, I got thrown off because I didn't see Oliver of Kingston in your not voting list, remember seeing him on an alive list and wondering who the heck he was. I'm guessing he's someone that got replaced?

5. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    Did nobody receive mail last night? This is important. If you have received mail, please say so. Not the contents, of course, just a confirmation.

6. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Draconian I am Oliver of Kingston, of the "Ollie Kingdom" (cheers zeit)

7. draconian139

draconian139 DA Member

I'll find it pretty damned funny if Taure was the mailman. It'd make his rant look even worse.

8. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

Ollie, if you want Draconian dead so much why haven't you voted for him?

9. draconian139

draconian139 DA Member

Alright, that makes sense.

---------- Post automerged at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Reason should be obvious: the more we talk the more info the warlock picks up and it might help him later. Its the same reason he does his last minute dramatics on soul steals. If noone hammers me I'm betting he'll just hammer me right before the deadline.

10. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

Seriously, did anyone send or receive mail?

11. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

Asking again in the space of 10 minutes isn't going to get a different answer Ashaya.

Not everyone's on at the moment so you probably won't get an answer until day 4.

I for one didn't send or recieve mail.

12. Another Empty Frame

High Score:
    Fucking No Vote
    No final nails in coffins until we hear from everyone.

13. draconian139

draconian139 DA Member

Ashaya is there any chance of your vote coming off of me?

14. Gila

Gila Second Year DLP Supporter

Besides Republic, I think either Eternity or Draconian is probably scum. I'm just not seeing that as two town. Majority seems to think Draconian is more likely and I'm leaning to his direction as well, but I'm not convinced. I think we would be foolish to disregard bussing as a scum strategy, because they must know it's very unlikely they all survive until the end and bussing will give those who survive townpoints. Without any bussing the scum faction also becomes very visible, so I can't believe they wouldn't do it to at least some degree.

That makes three scum so two to go. I think it's entirely possible jwlk named one scumbuddy in his list (this would be a place for bussing that would make more sense to me), so one of 1and1isthree or guljons could be scum, but I don't have a strong read on which it could be. As for the last scum, somebody from Ashaya's list that isn't me would be a good bet since she's obviously had more time to research the thread than me. I've also got a couple of town reads, but not much point mentioning them now.

Also no mail here.

15. draconian139

draconian139 DA Member

Gila that makes no sense. You think either me or Eternity is scum not both. How would I be bussing someone if they weren't scum? Likewise for Eternity. Republic hasn't mentioned reasons for either of us being scum so he couldn't be bussing either...

16. Gila

Gila Second Year DLP Supporter

Wasn't really talking about you and Republic there, sorry if I was confusing. I'm tired, but what I was trying to talk about is when somebody said Eternity is probably town, because he was suspicious of jwlk or voting for him or something like that. Can't remember exactly what it was right now, because I've been skimming the thread.

17. draconian139

draconian139 DA Member

meh, fair enough then.

18. Another Empty Frame

High Score:
    draconian if you want to live, out a real scum instead of avoiding my rules. You seem to not get that if you're evil, we'll kill you, but if you're innocent we'll all let up.

We just need something concrete.

19. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

Well, Eternity was suspicious of jwlk from the start, and I just don't get the feeling that he was doing it in case jwlk was caught. I think that while scum would vote to lynch him, they wouldn't have mentioned it so early when no one else was suspicious.

And no, draconian, I won't change my vote.

20. draconian139

draconian139 DA Member

A couple things:

1. I've said my suspicions for scum, unlike you I'm not psychic. You're obviously better than me with this stuff so I don't see how you'd need my help.

2.I'd rather be killed than give you something concrete to confirm my innocence in order to save my life since it would simultaneously be giving you my role and eliminating a role that others could be. If the mailman's alive then I'll happily give someone obviously town something concrete.