1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Warlock Hunt Evolution | Day 3

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fiat, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Gila

Gila Second Year DLP Supporter

Okidoki then, I'll reveal my checks. My previous checks are Ashaya (not crazy), Jon (not crazy) and guljons (crazy) in that order, which doesn't do much. Yesterday I checked Republic like I said and he checked crazy. I'm sure he can confirm or deny this when he comes back. Today I haven't checked anybody, so that is still open. Once it's decided who I should checked I can reveal the result as soon as Fiat gets backs to me, which is another reason why I don't want anybody lynched before then.

2. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

If we can get Republic in to confirm that would be great.

I've just been looking over the players still alive and what they've done and some stood out too me.

Klackerz: He seems to have dissappeared off the face of the earth. He hasn't really had any input while posting enough not to seem lurkerish.

Sneakthief: I didn't really realise he was in the game. He has been flying below the radar on purpose I think.

Gila: Lurked to begin with then came out and has been very active. Maybe trying to lead us?

Moridin: I don't really have anything on him except a feeling that he's holding back in his posts.

I omit 1and1is3 because jwlk put her in post 629. Even so, it might be him bussing her.

3. Fiat

Fiat The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Unless you mean confirming that he has a role that would check as Crazy, there's no way that he could.

On another note: Klackerz. Post or you're getting shitcanned and Evan Tide is taking your place.

4. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

Yeah that's what I meant. Confirm he's a role that checks as crazy.

---------- Post automerged at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Check me Gila. I want to see the result you get to check you're legit.

---------- Post automerged at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

This is because the three people you checked earlier are ones whose roles are known.

Coincidence, I think not.

5. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    The fuck people. Don't reveal your roles. And for fuck's sake, don't reveal other people's roles.

You want dirt on Moridin dhulli? Go read his posts. All 3-4 of them. His and sneakthief's.

6. Fiat

He's posted about 5 times less than you have. Including his automerged posts as separate, that number becomes two.

7. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

Do you dispute Gila, Republic?

8. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

meh, Sorry I've been posting a lot less than usual. I've been a lot busy and my internet access was pretty fucking bad for the last two days. I've been reading the posts.

I'll read the whole thread later today and post my thoughts later. Also I can definitely confirm I am not a scum and I'll role reveal too if you want me too.

9. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

How can you definitely confirm you're not scum?

10. Republic

High Score:
    4495+2362
    Please stop revealing your roles. Please.

And Fiat, I could say Moridin is a flying spaghetti monster, would you post in game to dispute me?

11. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

No one has revealed any roles since you last said it Republic.

12. Fiat

Nope. That's require information that can't be acquired by...counting posts.

For the record, post #883 came off a bit differently than I'd intended it. I was clearing up the fact that people aren't told when they've been visited - something a surprising number of people didn't appear to be aware of. I assume that's something left over from games like DE where you were told when visited.

While I'm at it, postcounts for all surviving players to serve as a resource for all of you:

Moridin: 38
    Republic21: 44
    Jas: 27
    Klackerz: 21
    Castiel: 80
    dhulli: 43
    1and1is3: 8
    Eternity Lost: 65
    Gila: 21
    Sneakthief: 22

I kind of felt like one needed to be done. Also, for the love of god 1and1, post. You have 8. Eight.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2011
  13. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

Because if I was scum, I would have posted a lot more. I wouldn't have lurked so much and the town would have lost by now. <_<

Also, who do you think are the witches who had been killed till now? We have one confirmed witch,most probably two.

Also are we sure that the thrall has been killed?

14. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

No, I don't know whether the Thrall has been killed.

Maybe Tad or Draconian was the Thrall or they could be still alive...

15. Gila

I definately have posted less than I should have as well, but my schedule will be less busy from now on. If people don't have anything against me checking Eternity Lost, I'll submit a check on him later today. I'm just not sure it's such a great idea for me to post even more check results, since it seems like certain parties didn't appreciate my last effort. I was going to post last night, but my nap turned out a little longer than I anticipated.

16. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Bad move witch.

Lynch Vote: Gila

17. Gila

Right, from where I stand that comment by Republic about not revealing other people's roles was directed at least partially at me. With him apparently not wanting to say if what I said was the truth that's how I read it. Obviously you can't know that since you don't know he is in fact crazy. And he does have a point, since revealing more role info will just make it easier to take out the most "dangerous" townies. If you really think it's necessary for me to say wether Eternity Lost (or whoever since I didn't submit the check yet) is crazy or not, I will do it, because I see a possibility that if I am lynched, you guys will presume 1and1is3 is town due to what Jas said, and that's not something I want to see happen. Of course that doesn't actually confirm anything since there's a 50% chance I could just fake it as well, but at least it increases the odds I am who I say I am.

18. Republic

High Score:
    4495+2362
    The fuck Castiel? How was that a move a witch would do?
    And yes, my role is fucking crazy. Happy?

19. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

I can't really defend myself, because I don't know why I feel scummy to many of you. The only thing I've had pointed out as scummy about me is my voting for draconian and then switching to Republic earlier, which I've already explained.

Well, aside from Republic's ardent pushing for me to be lynched, of course. But I get the feeling that's because I've been saying I'm suspicious of him for some time now. I legit thought he was the thrall - when that didn't work out, I figured maybe I was mistaken, but given how strongly he's pushing for me to be lynched (and for what, a low post count? Not even true) I'm thinking maybe I was on to something after all.

Deadline Vote Player: Republic21

20. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Because after role-claiming she is trying to find an excuse for not using the said role. And a stupid excuse at that. It is not whether we appreciate what she does or not, she needs to check Eternity to prove she is innocent not to tell us anything or help us out so we appreciate it.

Also, someone said how she only "checked" those people whose role we were aware of.

Also, it seems likely I am going to have to role-claim. We can put things in perspective that way. Is their anything that can go through Mayor's Guard protection?