1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Warlock Hunt Evolution | Day 3

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fiat, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Jas

Jas Fourth Year

How is Moridin so suspicious? No-one has really spelled it out. And I prefer to trust my own information that people claiming without showing info. Plus, who cares if we role-reveal? No Warlock = no SS. There are 10 people alive. People are going to die. If you have an info role, now would be a really good time to come out in case you die. That is why I revealed. If I died tonight, all I had done until now would almost be pointless.

@dhulli: I cannot check someone I have checked before. This was another reason I revealed as I was running out of available players to check.

---------- Post automerged at 15:22 ---------- Previous post was at 15:21 ----------

I could definitely be wrong but I did not think anything could pierce your extra life EXCEPT an SS.

2. Gila

Gila Second Year DLP Supporter

I'm submitting the check on Eternity Lost now. I'm travelling today, but I'll get back to you on the result once I have it and once I'm, on a computer.

3. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    This, basically.

4. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

I really think Gila is a witch now. She lurked pretty hard in the early stages when there were lot of other players posting and no one would notice her not posting.

Also we know that one of Gila and 1and1is3 is a witch if we trust jas.

Deadline Vote:Gila

5. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

Moridin 1+2 - Republic, Me + Gila
    Me 1+0 - Jas
    Gila 1+2 - Castiel, Dhulli + Klackerz
    Republic 0+1 - Moridin

We have 22 hours (ish) left of day. Hold off voting until Gila returns with the results off her check.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2011
  6. Jas

Jas Fourth Year

No reason to hold off voting. Just make it all deadline if you must. But we need to secure a lynch today. I will hopefully be back on before day runs out.

7. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

Sneakthief and 1and1is3 get in here and vote. Jas + Moridin, switch your votes. It's pretty obvious neither Me nor Republic will be lynched today.

8. Gila

While I may have been somewhat lurky, because there was a lot going on, 1and1is3 hasn't been the paragon of activity either, so you shouldn't use that argument to choose which of us is the witch if Jas is telling the truth. If there's somebody we should be killing it's him, but I don't find it likely today on this schedule. Anyway Fiat just got back to me. Eternity Lost checks crazy. Please confirm. I can give you another result tomorrow if necessary presuming I'm still alive.

---------- Post automerged at 22:57 ---------- Previous post was at 21:10 ----------

Actually, I don't see why I should not give this a go considering I should be back to change my vote before deadline if necessary unless lynch happens before deadline.

Rescind vote
    Deadline vote lynch: 1and1is3

9. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

Yes. Well done Gila. You either guessed right or you're truthful.

I don't trust Jas enough to lynch 1and1is3.

I'm still for lynching Moridin.

---------- Post automerged at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Where is everyone?

Don't split the vote Gila you fool. Vote for Moridin.

---------- Post automerged at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

I'm going to be leaving in 1/2 hour and not back before the end of day. If we don't lynch I will be pissed.

10. Fishy Justice

Fishy Justice Fourth Year

Sorry, been busy with work, and what free time I had I was too tired to post here.

Lynch Vote: Moridin

I'll be more...thoughtful? Later or next day.

11. Gila

Rescind vote
    Deadline vote lynch: Moridin

12. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

Lynch Moridin quickly Dhulli. Day's almost over

13. Fiat

Fiat The Chosen One DLP Supporter

DAY IS OVER

NO ONE WAS LYNCHED

NIGHT HAS BEGUN (AND WILL LAST UP TO 48 HOURS)

14. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

Crap, I was just editing a long ass analysis post.

But switch my vote over to Moridin if you'll allow it Fiat.

15. Fiat

I'm pretty sure that your vote would bring it to 5 and there still wouldn't be a lynch.

Pretty sure. Feel free to prove me wrong.

16. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

I will vote Moridin too if we need a majority, someone should get lynched. >_>

---------- Post automerged at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

My ultimate ninja power. xD

17. Fiat

Day finished about 5 minutes ago, Cas. 6 by DLP's clocks. The day's been going for...3 days. Pulling this shit at the last second is annoying to the point that I'm not letting you do that.

18. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Sure.

And I did not purposely pulled it at the last second, I just logged in, I did not switch my vote before because last time I checked both Gila and Moridin had 3 votes each so it wouldn't have served any purpose.

19. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

No lynch is not so good. Damn.

20. Fiat

You were active throughout the majority of the day, showed up after day ended and then put in your vote. Letting that kind of thing happen shits all over the concept of 'time limits' and 'three fucking day long days' and 'majority lynch.'

EDIT AGAIN: You know what...I don't really care that Castiel disagrees. Time limits are time limits for a goddamn reason. I allowed something to change for Ollie because Ollie is homeless and DLPing out of a starbucks. Sometimes a game will time out. This is one of those times. Dhulli I can see - he was in-thread while I posted the beginning of night.

Sorry Castiel.

No. Lynch.

Also, 1and1, I'm replacing you. Evan Tide will be in the next day, if he wants to be.

---------- Post automerged 12-20-2011 at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-19-2011 at 05:36 AM ----------

Night IS OVER

Jas died in the night.

DAY HAS BEGUN - and will last for up to 72 hours.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2011