1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Warlock Hunt Evolution | Day 3

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Fiat, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

Remember about the Fallen. Role claimed people shouldn't get protection.

Use it on Moridin.

One of the crazies is not bound to be a witch. Read the thread Evan. I explained this. There could be 5 crazy town + Castiel.

Dhulli got checked by Jas, Evan, and came up as the same as Fenraellis. Seeing as Fen was NK'ed, it's a good guess he's town; therefore telling the truth about being crazy.

You want dhulli dead, wth; that just made me a whole lot more suspicious of you.

Atm, we have votes as follows:

Gila - 3+2 - Rep, Evan, Klack + Sneak, Moridin)

Evan - 0+2 - Me and Dhulli

2. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    Don't listen to Tide.
    If Gila is scum, which I really dont think she is, kill Moridin. I'm quite sure he's scum.

3. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

Why, though?

For some time now, you've been pushing really hard for my death. I could consider that maybe you were the Mad Scientist, compared me to scum and drew the wrong conclusion - but that's obviously not the case. Failing that, I really see no reason for you to suspect me, and it's become more and more suspicious as the days go by.

Kill me if you like, Castiel, but please, consider Republic as possible scum for the next day's lynch. He's been adamant about lynching me for the flimsiest of excuses, Ollie - who said he was willing to work with the witches, and was pretty good at guessing roles - was fiercely protecting him... He's my best pick for scum to date, tbh.

4. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

If you don't think Gila's scum, why don't you vote for Evan?

5. Evan Tide

Evan Tide Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

Mailman is most likely dead. If I read the roles right, he needs to have letters to deliver every cycle. If he isn't, both recipient and sender can easily step up and show he's alive.

The only two crazy deaths left that are realy important vigilante, just in case we go to deadlock with 2 witches and 4 towns, and DoB for a hopeful vengance kill against witches.

I skimmed most of the thread at 1 AM and write most of my posts here before or late at night. Not going to have 100% reading comprehension.

dhulli was because I skimmed the part where Jas checked him and Fen.

Republic fits what I think the scum would try to do at this stage anyways. If one of them is targeted, the remaining surviviors bandwagon aginst their fellow witch to throw suspicion off themselves then have a really easy time stalling off in a 2/4 scenario and winning the game.

---------- Post automerged at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

Republic is also one of the crazies without any support behind.

My possible witch list left, because I'm 100% sure Gila is a witch:

Republic
    Morridin
    Sneakthief

These three have absolutely zero backing whatsoever, as far as I know from my skimming.

6. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

hmm, you have me sorta convinced there Tide.

Right now, If I were to believe you, that leaves
    Scum: Gila
    2 scum and 1 town from: Republic, Moridin, Sneakthief.

I'll construct a tldr post later in the day after re-reading through the thread.

For now though:
    Rescind Vote
    Deadline Lynch Vote: Gila

Guys, keep your lynch votes deadline.

7. Evan Tide

Here's how I think the next day will go if Gila is lynched:

Gila Lynched due to being witch.

I will most likely be NK'd because I'm the only role left without immunity or a revenge ability and is still useful.

Vigilante is now useless because there is zero chance of a double mislynch after Gila dies.

DD Kill can be freely used on one of the three potential scum, with a 66% chance of success.

Even if we somehow land the townie in the DD kill, we can still focus the last 4 town votes onto one of the other two witches left, getting another successful lynch that day.

If DoB dies, then just lob the shot at one of the three possible candidates and save us a lynch vote.

8. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

Reading through all of Gila's posts in the thread, I see that she strongly advocates lynching Republic earlier to the point where I don't believe they're scumbuddies.

My predictions, If Gila is scum then
    Rest of the witches (presuming there's two more left) => Moridin and Sneakthief.

Another point in Tide's favor that I overlooked was jwlk including 1&1is3(tide) in his scumread.

Castiel, if Gila is scum, kill Sneakthief.

9. Gila

Gila Second Year DLP Supporter

It's become pretty obvious that I'm going to die today despite the fact that I have been right. I'm just not the type of player to claim a role where I need to continuously guess right to stay afloat. Never been much of a gambler really. Anyway, after I am lynched you will in fact see that I was not guessing, but you'll know what to do then.

10. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

If Gila is town, then Tide, Republic and Klackerz is my best scumread for that situation.

11. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

Castiel, if Gila is indeed scum, please kill Moridin or Republic21 please.

I am 90% sure that Gila is scum, if she is not scum, you know what to do.

12. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    Yeah no. Why would Ollie protect me if I were a witch? He was SSing witches just to prove a point. And we know the Thrall is dead, so what you're saying is bullshit.
    I stand by the assesment I made earlier in the game. You are a witch. When it comes to light, I will smile.

That is all.

13. Speakers

Speakers Backtraced

Castiel, if Gila is scum, kill Sneakthief or Moridin, not Republic.

14. Eternity Lost

Eternity Lost Squib

So we're lynching Gila. That's alright. Will post more after sleep.

15. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Yes. We are killing Gila. If she is scum, I kill Moridin, if not I kill Evan Tide.

16. Evan Tide

Question: Did we confirm Jas was the Mad Sci somehow?

If Gila ends up being a non-witch and I'm sure I'm a non-witch, wouldn't Jas have been playing us like idiots the entire time?

Yes, yes, call it scummy of me to think this, but there's always that chance. Throw out an obvious bait then have everyone else eat it up and get screwed over while the real problems are hiding out.

---------- Post automerged at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

Or maybe I'm overestimating the witches a ton and have just thrown myself into the deep end...

Everything plausible, nothing yet definitive...

---------- Post automerged at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Also, current votes:

Gila - 3+3 - Rep, Evan, Klack + Sneak, Moridin, dhulli

Evan - 0+1 - Eternity Lost

Abstain - Gila

17. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

I am not gonna doubt anything now. We have a plan. We follow it, at least till tomorrow.

We lynch Gila. I find her role. If scum, I kill Moridin, if not I kill you (Evan). That is all there is to it.

Lynch Vote:Gila

Now, we need only one more vote for majority (to lynch immediately). So anyone online who can switch their vote?

18. Fishy Justice

Fishy Justice Fourth Year

Lynch vote: Gila

19. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Evan, klackerz, me, republic and now sneak.

That makes five.

We got a majority.

I guess we have to stop discussion?

20. Fiat

Fiat The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Yes, yes you do.

Sorry, I've still had some personal shit over the last few days, and I had to work this morning, but yeah, that's definitely a majority.

Gila has been lynched.

It is now night (which will last for up to 48 hours)