1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Warlock Hunt | Witch Victory

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by KaiDASH, Oct 11, 2011.

1. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

day is over.

please hold while the night is loading.

This means day is over and you should not post

2. MattSilver

MattSilver The Traveller

Fillerpostin' the night away.

3. KaiDASH

Day 4 is OVER

Silens Cursor has been Lynched

It is now NIGHT
    - Night lasts for 24 hours or until all night actions are in.

Lynch Votes
    Vesvius (1+0): The Santi
    Silens Cursor (9+1): Jon, Aekiel, Lungs, Vesvius, hgf, Addictedforlife, Geabe, Irene, MattSilver | Nemrut

No Vote: Ashaya, Mishie, Castiel, Fenraellis, Silens Cursor

Livelist@n4 (15/23)
    Ashaya
    MattSilver
    Mishie
    The Santi
    Vesvius
    Jon
    addictedforlife
    Castiel
    Geabe
    hgf
    Fenraellis
    Nemrut
    Rubicon -> Aekiel
    Lungs
    Irene

Deadlist@n4 (8/23)
    dhulli
    Little Knee
    Fiat
    Lutris
    Kensington
    Vira
    Moridin
    Silens Cursor

---------- Post automerged 10-22-2011 at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-21-2011 at 02:33 PM ----------

Hi guys!

Quick status update, I'm going to be out when night should end (and for a while after that, probably) so if you guys want night to end not late, get your night actions in!

Last edited: Oct 21, 2011
  4. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

FILLLERRRR

5. KaiDASH

Night is OVER.

It is now Day 5.

Aekiel was killed in the night!

The Santi was killed in the night!

Day 5 will last for up to 72 hours from now

Livelist@d5 (13/23)
    Ashaya
    MattSilver
    Mishie
    Vesvius
    Jon
    addictedforlife
    Castiel
    Geabe
    hgf
    Fenraellis
    Nemrut
    Lungs
    Irene

Deadlist@d5 (10/23)
    dhulli
    Little Knee
    Fiat
    Lutris
    Kensington
    Vira
    Moridin
    Silens Cursor
    Rubicon -> Aekiel
    The Santi

6. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Oi, Desperado, please wait before any ability usage, if you are still alive.

It's obvious the Witches don't want me alive anymore(after yesterday's posts), so I'll be putting up some information, including what's relevant with the newest day.

Also, if you succeed against me, we go straight into Night Phase, without any chance for discussion.

7. Geabe

Geabe Guest

This had better be good. We do not need you screwing all of us around all over again.

And by "information" I suppose you mean your Thrall has a role with information (like Priest, Detective, etc.)? Because, deductions can be wrong. Having said that, I cannot fathom why you choose to reveal information, unless you can do another Irene in Lesstinyhunt and pinpoint who everyone else is.

8. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

Heh.

Know what I hear?

I hear you freaking out since they just got rid of your SS targets, and now you're looking for another potential target before the Desperado takes you out.

9. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

Guys, I just want to do me a massive favor alright, stop fucking role claiming while the Warlock is still alive because right now, the only way he's going to die is if Desperado is alive, or if the witches decide to be nice and save us.

10. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Yes, yes, snark all you want. I'm not surprised that you two were the first to respond.

-----
    TL;DR: The remaining four Witches must be Vesvius, Geabe, Jon and Irene. If you are Pro-Town, then you will at least read why I have come to that conclusion.

At this point, I don't care if I lose, I just don't want the Witches to win.

I'm sick of Jon and Irene rolling the town, especially after Jon's absolutely ridiculous "Let's ignore the Witches, who still have the majority left(five by my knowledge until the new day dawned), and are only a few days from Town Majority, and focus on eliminating someone that can only kill people if he knows their roles!" Especially when it actually convinced MattSilver.
    -----

Okay then, since the Witches won't play along, as I suspected they wouldn't(their posts implied that they don't like the idea of me being alive any longer if they can avoid it), I'll post up my information. Obviously, I will refrain from identifying my Thrall.

For the first day, no new powers were gained, since Dhulli was the Benevolent Old Dame.

For the second day, no witches were dead at the start of the day, LittleKnee was the Martyr, so the Warlock faction gained the ability to determine who the Witches target, with the choice(albeit unused) to save them. This becomes the main wrench in the Witch's plans, not that they know it.
    --On Night 2, only Fiat was targeted by the Witches, therefore there is only one way for three kill attempts to have happened.
    1. Witch Night Kill on Fiat.
    2. The Mayor used his Hit Squad on Night 2.

3. Vigilante Kill.
    (which out of Lutris and I the latter two targeted is unknown and largely irrelevant, but I have my guesses based upon information later:
    Lutris was targeted by the Hit Squad
    I was targeted by the Vigilante)

For the third day, no witches were dead at the start of the day, and obviously Kensington was targeted by the Witches that night.

For the fourth day, no witches were dead at the start of the day,
    --The Santi and Aekiel were targeted by the Witches at night.
    This means that, because the Hit Squad was already used, the only way for a second kill was that they finally used their first Sacrifice Spirit last night.
    Please re-read the rules, to realize that they get an extra kill if their first Sacrifice Spirit is used on a Witch other than the Assassin. (I'm not sure why some people kept getting that wrong.) I'm guessing the Enchantress, since the Lovers are probably dead(expanded upon below).

Lastly, for the fifth day, Moridin is a dead Witch, also meaning that he wasn't the Assassin, since his retribution kill would have been immediate.

-----
    To recap:

--As of now, the only dead Witch is Moridin.(nicely done, Vira!)
    --Dhulli was the Benevolent Old Dame and MattSilver is innocent, with LittleKnee being the Martyr. As such, the Warlocks know who the Witches target at night.
    --Since no Witches were dead after Night 2, there is only one way for three kill attempts to have happened.
    1. Witch Night Kill on Fiat.
    2. The Mayor used his Hit Squad on Night 2.

3. Vigilante Kill.

--The Witches used Sacrifice Spirit last night(Night 4) to get two targets.

-----

What this all means is that Jon lied about checking Irene, and by extension Irene is lying as well.(she also claimed in post #523 that Jon outed her as a lover, when she was the one to do it in #409, after Geabe suggested the possibility in #407) We can also reasonably confirm that The Santi was legitimate and Vesvius and Geabe are Witches(they certainly are not on my side). With that in consideration, those four are almost definitely the remaining four Witches, especially with them supporting each other so much throughout the thread.

As a side note, with Irene lying, it means that the Lovers are dead, or else they would have come forward, and were likely Fiat and Lutris, killed silently at night, to avoid the town knowing the Enchantress had lost protection. The latter being another reason I presume Sacrifice Spirit was used on the Enchantress. That, and not revealing the other lover due to the risk of a Soul Steal is complete BS, since at best I had a 50/50 chance of targeting an innocent survival role, and that was if she were honest anyway. Either way, I would get revealed if I attempted a Soul Steal, and if I failed, I would get killed.

11. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

There is one small flaw in your grand plan Fen, I am Irene's Lover, the reason why I never came forward was to limit the amount of information that was given to you, but right now that seems a bit useless. Also, as evidence that Irene and I are lovers, I would like to remind you of the fact that regulars on #pokemanz are playing and could be witches, and since Irene and I may argue occasionally, one of them may have thought it would be funny to pair us together, this is confirmed by the fact Ashaya basically told us that she knew we were lovers in IRC when she made a joke about it.

In fact, I really wouldn't be surprised if Ashaya was the Enchantress, I've been suspicious of her all game and I've tried to draw attention to her, but right now, it seems pointless as untill Irene and I die, she cannot be killed.

12. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Hrm, my fact portion is still correct though, so Jon, Vesvius and Geabe must still be Witches at least.

---------- Post automerged at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

Irene was the easiest corollary of Jon being guilty, but it's true that he would have known she was innocent anyway. I'm not sure on the last Witch then, but Ashaya has been exceedingly quiet.

---------- Post automerged at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 AM ----------

On a related note...
    This talking of the game outside the game thread really must be stopped, outside of groups within the game that have communal discussion in QT's. That's probably the one thing that bugs me the most when playing these games, and is why I have only been on IRC one time since I started playing them.

13. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

Not really sure if I'm allowed to post it, but I've got a small quote that I saved in my QT that could proved that Ashaya is guilty, and tbh I wouldn't be surprised that she only made it because she was high.

14. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Oh, and my sincere apologies about the accusation, Irene. Since Jon, Vesvius and Geabe must be guilty, and there are not enough Witches left for both you and mishie to be guilty, you must definitely be innocent.

15. Jon

I'm not going to dignify you with a tl;dr. Silens deserved that much, you however do not.

Your entire logic behind me being a witch relies on the idea that I'd be willing to never be trusted in a Mafia game again, and have no one ever trusted me again.

Funnily enough no one ignored or didn't believe Santi's claims. The fact of the matter is you surviving is that much more dangerous than the witches. Evidence by the fact they seem to have gone out of their way to knock out Santi and prevent you from managing to get yet another no vote.

You haven't even stopped to consider that they've already sacrificed the assassin so that them dying wouldn't 'show' to anyone- Which I find hilarious.

Hilarious as all the people that have flown under the radar this game.

Anyway.

Deadline Vote: Vesvius.

If the Desperado isn't alive one of the witches needs to die.

16. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Moridin is the only dead Witch, and he wasn't the Assassin.

---------- Post automerged at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

Ah, I may have misread your post. If you meant Sacrifice Spirit, then I didn't say they definitely used it on the Enchantress, I merely stated it was the most likely, given the information I had considered based upon the information that I knew as fact.

Anyway, you didn't even say anything about using your Hit Squad, and then later claiming to have checked Irene.

17. Jon

Uh, I never said he was? I said they probably sacrificed the assassin to get an extra kill and so that the assassin wouldn't register with an extra kill when they died?

Or at least that's what I intended to say, it didn't come across that way?

18. Jon

Oh- I do like how you're trying to fuck the town over by the way. You know you're boned so you're trying to take as many of the town down as possible. Nice plans.

19. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Hardly. I don't expect to come out of this within the next few nights, but I certainly don't want the Witches winning so easily.

Anyway, again with ignoring the fact that you had to have used the Hit Squad on Night 2, thus meaning you lied about checking Irene.

All things considered, and your vote for him, I'm guessing that Vesvius is either the Enchantress or the Assassin. If he's the Assassin, then Sacrifice Spirit was used on the Enchantress, and you want to get him killed more than any of the rest of you, to kill someone else. If he's the Enchantress, then Sacrifice Spirit was not used on the Enchantress, and you are hoping to stall the town an extra day with a failed lynch.

Either way, I would advocate voting for either Jon or Geabe in that case.

---------- Post automerged at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 AM ----------

Also, nice job calling for the Desperado to use their action to kill anymore discussion today.

Oh, and the Deadline Vote for Vesvius. If you truly agreed he was guilty and wanted him to die, you would have done a normal vote.

20. Jon

...Yes, because wanting the discussion end and not voting for an immediate lynch makes so much sense.

I'm fairly over this game at this point. I've had to basically fight tooth and nail the entire time to prove my innocence, all the while doing my best to help the town, despite half of the people who have died by this point herping the fucking derp out of the game. Or you know, posting so fucking little they might as well not even been here.

But hey, you know what?

Since me staking my entire reputation on DLP means so fucking little here is a fun little statement:

I am the Demon Mayor.

It sounds better than the 'Assassin Mayor', 'Enchantress Mayor', 'Occultist Mayor', or 'Necromancer Mayor'

I've said my piece.

You should all vote for me, because clearly trusting the Warlock is the best idea in the entire game.