1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Warlock Hunt | Witch Victory

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by KaiDASH, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

(Duly noted, KaiDASH. I only have one class tomor-... today, and can be home in roughly ten hours from now. I'll be going to sleep in just a minute though.)

If only I could be so lucky, Ashaya... Still, while I may not win, and actually rather doubt I can guess correctly enough times, at least I made sure the Witches lost.:awesome
    I was working with them for a while there, since I really has no option otherwise, and I figured I would contribute to one side's victory at least, but once I was positive that Jon was false(yes, I initially misread information which would have led me to know that immediately after Night 2:|) combined with the convenience of The Santi's reveal of Vesvius and Geabe(and knowledge of Moridin the next Day), well, an opportunity arose that I couldn't resist.
    (I was wrong on Irene though, even if it was a somewhat validly-possible correlation.)

By my current estimations, roughly half of the Town roles are unaccounted for. The rest are either assured as dead, or can easily be presumed dead.

2. hgf

hgf Fourth Year

What? I didn't even have time to post yesterday, I was asleep the whole time.

---------- Post automerged at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

And today I haven't even voted yet. What are you on about?

3. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

I'm pretty sure she meant overall voting history for the game-round?

4. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    How long does the post about my suspicions have to be? I vote Gaebe because I was suspicious of him from the day of his extremely long post in which he did nothing but throw scenarios around, effectively making his post seem more like a desperate attempt to appear like an involved pro-town player.

Since then, he did nothing to lessen my suspicion. It's the same thing that made me suspicious of Fen and hey, that one was right too.

So Gaebe it is.

Sorry for the late post but was the whole day in Edinburgh and typing from my phone is rather troublesome.

5. addictedforlife

addictedforlife High Inquisitor

I voted for Gaebe because I believe both Santi and Silens to have been truthful with their role-reveals and information provided.

Which is also the reason why I voted for Silens to be lynched, because I didn't want Fen to get another SS.

I voted for Little Knee because at that time, she was the most suspicious for me. And her defence didn't convince me.

That's actually all my votes. I'm sorry if I don't contribute much. Being a uni fresher makes for a busy schedule.

6. hgf

hgf Fourth Year

I'm absolutely exhausted so I won't go into it in any detail, but basically there were multiple posts which I reread that convinced me. I'll link the posts that particularly convinced me tomorrow if anyone wants me to.

Deadline Vote Player: Geabe

7. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Fenraellis tried to soulsteal Geabe as The Enchantress

It's not very effective... (aka it didn't work)

Castiel has sacrificed himself to commandeer the lynch vote!

Fenraellis has been lynched.

Day 6 is over, it is now NIGHT

Night will last for 24 hours or until all night actions are in.

Livelist@n6 (8/23)

Ashaya
    MattSilver
    Mishie
    addictedforlife
    Geabe
    hgf
    Nemrut
    Irene

Deadlist@n6 (15/23)

dhulli
    Little Knee
    Fiat
    Lutris
    Kensington
    Vira
    Moridin
    Silens Cursor
    Rubicon -> Aekiel
    The Santi
    Jon
    Vesvius
    Lungs
    Castiel
    Fenraellis

8. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

Fixed'

Also, pre-emptive filler. D8

9. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Night is OVER.

It is now Day 7.

addictedforlife was killed in the night.

Nemrut was killed in the night.

Day 7 will last for up to 48 hours from now (yes, it's been shortened)

6 People are alive, so 4 is a majority! 3 "No lynch" votes is enough to force a no lynch for today, and the Judge, if alive, will be able to make a lynch.

Livelist@d7 (6/23)

Ashaya
    MattSilver
    Mishie
    Geabe
    hgf
    Irene

Deadlist@d7 (17/23)

dhulli
    Little Knee
    Fiat
    Lutris
    Kensington
    Vira
    Moridin
    Silens Cursor
    Rubicon -> Aekiel
    The Santi
    Jon
    Vesvius
    Lungs
    Castiel
    Fenraellis
    Nemrut
    addictedforlife

10. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

Well fuck.

11. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

Going by the fact that Gaebe wasn't the enchantress, he's most likely the assassin. As such, Castiel is a complete retard since not only did he not need to step in, but if he was really going to use desperado, he should have used it days ago when Fen survided the lynch, which would have saved a lot of people.

But none of this matters as now there are only 3 pro-town players, which is not only not enough to form a majority, but even if we do lynch Gaebe now and we the thrall somehow dies, we still have to kill the enchantres. And if we want to do that, thanks to the fact that the only remaining way of killinging it is an assassin kill, we're going to have to sacrifice at least one player to get rid of the protection.

As such, our only hope is the angels protecting the right target. D:

12. Geabe

Geabe Guest

...Hate to say this, but Mishie is correct, our only hope is the Angels Protecting the correct person.

We have lost a sure majority. It is 3v3, assuming the Witches did not Kill the Thrall.

Also, the Assassin does not have any Kill left. Two Kills happened this night, meaning that the Witches must have used their Assassin Kill by Sacrifice Spirit.

In short, damn.

13. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

What do you mean our only hope? We already know that you're a witch Gaebe >_>.

14. Irene

Irene Seventh Year DLP Supporter Retired Staff DLP Gold Supporter

Looks like it's just me and me now, Mishie. You, me and some random guy. Anyway. Geabe, you said you were going to tell us your role after Fen's death, so do it NOW and see if you can convince us.

Mishie, it's not over yet, so don't give up hope. Any of the 2 might have been thrall. Just sayin'. As it is... TIME FOR VOTING PATTERN ANALYSIS.

I'll post again in a few mins.

15. MattSilver

MattSilver The Traveller

Yeah, but he's a sneaky witch, and as such, he'll deny it to the very end, adding to his final sentence, "Well I never said I wasn't a witch!" in a completely smugface tone, like Fen did with Warlock and Jon did with Demon Mayor.

Good times.

16. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

Posting from QT for Matt:
    "Okay, 99% sure that hgf is the Thrall, this is due to the simple fact that by now, the witches would have figured out everybodies roles, and by keeping the thrall and his no-lynch votes alive, they've basically ensured that they will win the game."

17. MattSilver

MattSilver The Traveller

Hmm. I can get behind that theory. Murder Geabe, murder hgf, and a pint of mead for the rest of town soon after? Who do you want to lynch first?

18. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

Right now, I'm thinking that hgf needs to go first, this is because of the fact that his no-lynch votes can really screw us over, secondly if we kill Gaebe the traveller can be killed by ashaya. If we kill hgf, then Gaebe, me, then Ashaya.

19. MattSilver

MattSilver The Traveller

I can get behind that. Unless this is a witch trick.

Is it?

No? RIGHT?

20. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

Considering Irene and I are confirmed pro town, and in order to win I have to die. No, not a witch trick.